We Love Chart Stalking

Its true slow rises are common
but from looking at your chart are you sure you od or are you just going by all the EWCM
Maybe your just going to o latter then you thought maybe you geared up and then failed to release a egg.. Its normal to gear up once sometimes twice in one cycle befor temps RISE :) Hope this makes you feel a little better.

I hope its a slow rise too. I still want us to be cycle buddies! :p

Do you use opks? I know I have asked before, I just have a BAD memory lol ;)

No never used them cuz I guess it always seemed pointless since I could tell from my cm and cervical position, but I'm thinking next cycle I'll start!!! How do u read those suckers anyway??? If u get two lines ur surging?

if the second line is as dark as or darker than the control line its positive...

I used the below digital ones as I get confused easy LOL

I am one of the lucky ones that can see my surge going up a day or two before the positive. Its quite easy once you get the hang of it!

Its strange, its changed the last 3 cycles. The first one, I Od 3 days after the last positive. Second cycle, 2 days after the last +. This cycle, I Od the day after my last +! And technically I had a + the morning of my O. Its kind of awesome :D

I have a fade in effect with my opks, they will gradualy get darker every day till it goes neg again.. The test line has to be the same color or darker then the control line :)
They realy help me out :)

tekkitten - yeah, you gotta have o'd cd17. gl this cycle!

Ciaramystic - it's hard to tell what's going on w ur cycle bc of the open circles... maybe you did o on cd16...?

to add to the opk topic, I was quite surprised to learn that you actually o with FIVE days of getting the positive OPK. I thought for sure it was going to be the day of the strongest o. I just started OPKs this cycle.

I'm so confused... I have been so sick to my stomach the last two nights and it had been rolling like crazy!!! I don't feel bad and no fever... Also my cervix aches, I have a lower back ache, had right side pinches, hip bone aches, AND I can smell EVERYTHING!!! Starting to think I o'd the 14th before that big spike n am having a slow fallback rise. If that's not it, then I need to see a doctor cuz something CRAZY is going on LOL!!!

thats weird! Sounds like preggo symptoms. Why are the circles open the last several days? Maybe something is messing up the temps?

Not sure why they are open unless my cervical position or cm doesn't coordinate with the program??? I take my temp at the same time every day give or take 15 minutes... Most importantly though... check out my chart now!!! When I discarded the one high temp... I got crosshairs woohoo!!!! After a few more days temping I may throw it back in there just to see what FF does...

thats weird! Sounds like preggo symptoms. Why are the circles open the last several days? Maybe something is messing up the temps?

We are still cycle buddies!!!!!!!!!! O' on the same day (according to FF)!!!

Yay!!! Super awesome sauce :D

Let the waiting commence lol. How funny/ awesome would it be to be cycle AND bump buddies ;)

Completely awesome!!! To have someone to share things with would be a relief! I have had two children but that was 10 years ago and I have no idea what it's like anymore LOL!!!

if the second line is as dark as or darker than the control line its positive...

I used the below digital ones as I get confused easy LOL

Woohoo!!! Welcome to the tww Bazz!!! I know it's not confirmed but between the opk's and temp rise it looks like u did!!! Tek... U having any symptoms???

Looks like you did!

As for symptoms, I am totally not symptom spotting this time! I always have things that seem to be symptom, then AF comes :S So, not doing that anymore! Also not checking cm.

I am so busy right now that anything that could be considered a 'symptom' can be explained by how exhausted and run down I am :p By the time things die down (report cards, musical) I will have gotten AF. So, gonna try and not psyc myself out this time!

How about you??

I just had a little brown again when I whiped not staining my underware or anything
This is a weird cycle for me

I've been googling lol
Since its my first real cycle since my mc mauve its ovulation bleeding
I've never experienced it before but I read a mc can change your body a lot

So been having some weird discharge I have NEVER had before... It's milky and thick and stretchy... So I googled it and this is what I found

Leukorrhea is a type of discharge or fluid that may be present in the vagina. It’s often described as being white or milky in color and it can be somewhat thick and slippery. Leukorrhea occurs normally during early pregnancy...

I have no other symptoms... (Except sleepy) Normally I have an abundance at this point in the cycle... Ugh wish this wait would go faster lol!

That sounds very promising!!

I got another smiley today so I am sooooo confused
Something was telling me to test lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back