We Love Chart Stalking

That sounds very promising!!

I got another smiley today so I am sooooo confused
Something was telling me to test lol

Bazzb did you use a smiley on CD15 or was it Yesterday and today you used Smileys..

Cd 15 had smiley and then cd 16 was negative I didn't test yesterday but today for some reason I did and got a smiley cd 18

HMMM?? idk you got me stumped lol and i dont normaly get stumped lol!!
Ether way will know witch was positive when your temps rise and coverline is drawn :) so no worrys

Thanks hun
My temp is up a bit so tomorrows temp may be the deciding factor
Thx again :)

I really do think u O'd all ready... From what I read, u can get false positives on opk's just like pregnancy tests :) Plus ur rise was above ur previous 6 temps. If ur temp goes up even further tmrw I'd discard that 2nd smiley n u should get ur crosshairs!

Ok will do
Hopefully it rises I really felt like I od already

Ok will do
Hopefully it rises I really felt like I od already

You might try discarding the 2nd positive opk's and plugging in a higher temp and see if it does :) I like doing that myself just to see!

I just tried it and even leaving my temp the same as today and leaving in today's positive opk it still shows I od Friday

Yep sounds about right :) I read up on it and apparently you can have something called a ligering LH surge, and Docs say to go by your first Positive OPK :)

Those signs sound promising chiara! I have nothing like that, so me thinks its a no go for me this month ;)

Those signs sound promising chiara! I have nothing like that, so me thinks its a no go for me this month ;)

Geez... it's so weird how much alike our charts are!!! I am on day 3 of the same exact temp! I thought maybe my thermometer was going bad but I went and took a shower and took my temp again and it was higher so I know it's still working. Was really hoping to see an implantation dip or a rise this morning. Hopefully tmrw... Hang in there girl!!! A lack of symptoms seems to be a major symptom for a lot of women who got their BFP's! I honestly am having none of the "symptoms" I had at this point in time the past few cycles. Normally this is when I start getting extremely crampy and cranky because AF is coming. Nada... I normally have creamy cm and very little. This cycle it's abundant and either watery or ewcm and the only "symptoms" I have are headache and every once in awhile a back ache. No cramps, sore boobs, etc... That sleepy feeling and stuffy head I had yesterday are completely gone today so I think it was the weather being screwy. It went from in the 30's to almost 70 degrees in a span of a day.

Crazy! Our weather has been mild. Cold though. I remember this time last year that it was icy and snowy, we haven't had that yet so I am happy :D

Ok, weird question. how do you know if your cm is dry? I know that sounds dumb, but I am having a hard time telling what is just normal wetness and what is cm. I don't check it too often. Anywho, I think mine is dry, so I am not holding out too much hope. I'll likely start testing tomorrow, as I have about 100 pregnancy tests :haha: . I think I went overboard on the ICs. When do you think you will test?

i remember when i was pregnant this summer my CM was really dry... and a lot of ladies said they had a lot of creamy CM so i thought I was out but i wasnt
so your not out because of that :)

Crazy! Our weather has been mild. Cold though. I remember this time last year that it was icy and snowy, we haven't had that yet so I am happy :D

Ok, weird question. how do you know if your cm is dry? I know that sounds dumb, but I am having a hard time telling what is just normal wetness and what is cm. I don't check it too often. Anywho, I think mine is dry, so I am not holding out too much hope. I'll likely start testing tomorrow, as I have about 100 pregnancy tests :haha: . I think I went overboard on the ICs. When do you think you will test?

When my cm is dry my finger is barely damp... just a little wetness from normal secretions. Basically my finger looks a little shiny but there is nothing there to rub between fingers. When it is "watery" there is blobs of clear slippery fluid. That's the best I can describe it... LOL!!! I don't think I'm going to test until Friday. We'll be 10dpo yay! I'm holding out to see if I have some sort of thermal shift. I don't feel pregnant... so I'm hoping that I'll have IB or pains or the shift to give me some sort of sign. I'm thinking if I don't get my BFP this cycle I'm going to by one of those kits off Amazon that comes with opk's and an abundance of tests so I can feed my poas addiction! ;)

Me too! I rechecked and realized that I did it wrong before lol. I did it in the dark, then waiting too long to check it and it dried out :p Its just a wee bit creamy, which is not unusual for me. Nothing to exciting to write home about though!

Cd16 positive opk very dark :)
But not fertile cm im scarred

thanks
Well had a little ewcm a while ago but not anymore
And test again at 5 and its neg, well im calling it negative cause even tho its super close to the same shade as the Control line its not as dark as like the one i took at 2 it was def positive, so does this mean my egg has been realeased or something not sure about all that... What happens once you get a positive opk, when will it be to late to BD cause i dont want to miss it.. I know hubby will be super tired when he gets home but i hope we can get as much Bd in as possible :( i hope if not ill cry lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->