We Love Chart Stalking

twinkles, Yep were doing great. Found out some good news yesterday, DH is cuting hours so that he will be home more :) Im realy happy about that, we can get back to are old selfs again.. I guess im lucky to be so glued to my husbands hip cause i realy am its always been that way.. Hes my best Friend :) ty for asking

twinkles, Yep were doing great. Found out some good news yesterday, DH is cuting hours so that he will be home more :) Im realy happy about that, we can get back to are old selfs again.. I guess im lucky to be so glued to my husbands hip cause i realy am its always been that way.. Hes my best Friend :) ty for asking

Yay won't give up that's grrreat news! it will probably be less stressful for him and he won't be so tired ;) so get to bding!!

Ha that's what I thought!!! I don't feel preggers, the pinkish watery cm was gone almost instantly but today I woke up with brown watery discharge... I get brown spotting before AF so I'm not getting my hopes up :(

I get the brown spotting before af too :S And same here, totally don't feel preggers. On the bright side, my temp was still up this morning which MEANS... longer LP this month than last :D I guess the B50 is working! Even if its only by a day that makes me happy <3

Heck yeah!!! Longer LP is an awesome alternative to a BFP!!! Mine was only 10 days last cycle so it's longer for me too!

Lol we had the same LP last cycle :p Mine was 10 too!

And yes, I'll certainly take it! I havent started spotting yet so I think I might be able to pull out an 11 or 12 this month :)

AF got me... but LP was longer then last month!!! Went from a 10 day LP to 12! Woohoo! Going to get OPK's this month... any suggestions on brands? Also when do you do them???

Yes Earlypregnancytest.com https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/
They work great, I even get a fade in effect with these
Sorry af got you

I just use ICs for opks. We're the same! My lp was 10 last month and 12 this month, and I am officially cd1. Lol, too weird! Now its a race to O! Who will win??? ;)

wontgiveup, that is a wicked spike in temp!

Can I jump in on you ladies for a moment? I've only just started ovulating on my own, so ovulatory charts are new for me-- this is my 4th cycle charting my ovulation. Before that, I was charting, but never ovulated.

My hubby was in the military and has been away. Now he's out, so this is the first cycle since oing on my own I've been in the tww! Woop! But, I had my initial temp spike on the 9th. 2dpo and 3dpo temp has gone down. I'm being anal, I know time will tell. I don't even know if I really oed :( what do you ladies think?

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/898E7F39-2128-4443-B150-B5ECED140BE9-2149-0000037B390CA3F2.jpg

Can I jump in on you ladies for a moment? I've only just started ovulating on my own, so ovulatory charts are new for me-- this is my 4th cycle charting my ovulation. Before that, I was charting, but never ovulated.

My hubby was in the military and has been away. Now he's out, so this is the first cycle since oing on my own I've been in the tww! Woop! But, I had my initial temp spike on the 9th. 2dpo and 3dpo temp has gone down. I'm being anal, I know time will tell. I don't even know if I really oed :( what do you ladies think?

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/898E7F39-2128-4443-B150-B5ECED140BE9-2149-0000037B390CA3F2.jpg

oh hun its realy hard to tell. Its possible youll wake with a low temp tomorow and ff will take away crosshairs.. Fxd for you hope its a high one..
If you have been charting for some time and arnt ovulating then you realy need to see a doc, cause that isnt a normal thing.. Theyll put you on clomid and see if that helps.. What are your periods like with your past anovulatory cycles?

oh i see you have been on clomid to conceive your first child. You might need to start taking it again..

Thanks for responding! I went on last clomid cycle in April. We were going to take a break, and I have ovulated every cycle since then. This is our first cycle ttc again and the dip is driving me nuts! I had other dips in the past few cycles, but they were small and generally went back up. So this is why I'm frustrated.

Hi Ladies! I would love someone to chart stalk me! I think I had pretty good confirmation of ovulation around CD13, but after that my chart looks like the swiss alps! I'd love a BFP, but beginning to doubt it this cycle... what do you think?

Hi Ladies! I would love someone to chart stalk me! I think I had pretty good confirmation of ovulation around CD13, but after that my chart looks like the swiss alps! I'd love a BFP, but beginning to doubt it this cycle... what do you think?

Your chances look great.. I see you have alot of open circles but i dont think thatll effect your chart. When are you testing?

Gah, ff took my crosshairs away. Now back down to what I thought was pre-o spike. SO sad. Thanks for replying ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->