We Love Chart Stalking

Stinas - Kind of weird they had him wait so long, most times you need to get the sample to the lab within an hour for most accurate results. I would question them and make sure the wait time won't affect his results.

Tallmom- Yes we should take it together but I might wait another week and then test maybe? FS told me to wait for a natural af so not sure what to do yet... when are you taking yours???

Pink- :haha: about your link! How funny :haha:

Stinas- I agree make sure the time hasn't affected his results as I have heard too like Lisa that the long time can effect his results, hope you are ok?

Hope all you other ladies are well???

Lisa & Scerena - I know its crazy! He was completely flipping out!!! I know there is a time limit on there. He did his thing and went directly to the office, so basically it was about 25min after he did it....but waiting in the office the rest of the time. He told the doc when he did it and its probably no good anymore since they made him wait. Are these people stupid? Im annoyed because it was hard enough to have him to do it, let alone these morons ruin it for me. Once I get the results I am just going to book an apt with the doc I originally wanted to go to. He practices closer to my house and delivers at the hospital closer to my house...so that should just work out better.
All this crap is just annoying. Why cant it just work out the easy way! lol

So anyways....how are you ladies? Any news?

That must be so frustrating for you both! The doctors sound very stupid! Maybe changing doctors will be a good thing, I hope the wait they made your oh do hasnt effected his results x

pink- that video was pretty cute, lol :haha:

scerena- I'm hoping that i'll have a natural AF too. CD 60 is tomorrow, and I still don't want to take the progesterone. If O doesn't come before this coming full moon, I'm going to take it then, then I will be Oing around the full moon after this coming one.

I know, I know, I keep making excused and putting it off. I just REALLY don't want to take the prometrium.

Check out this link: https://www.menstruation.com.au/periodpages/twofertile.html

Hey guys, know I've been a bad participant lately, lol. But have been trying to get my mind off TTC till I started clomid next month, which was easy enough, until I got a :bfp: this morning!! :D

Attachments

• 10dpo5.jpg
    10dpo5.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 10dpowondfo3.jpg
    10dpowondfo3.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 8
Hey guys, know I've been a bad participant lately, lol. But have been trying to get my mind off TTC till I started clomid next month, which was easy enough, until I got a :bfp: this morning!! :D

Congratulations! I am 8dpo, will test around 12 dpo

I'm 9dpo, maybe 10, I O'ed right at the time change, so my temps were screwed up and I'm not completely sure.

I could be 9dpo, I think I O'd a day earlier than what FF says. Still want to wait out til 12dpo too scared of the dreaded BFN

Mammag!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Tallmom - lol....Your soooo avoiding taking it!!!

Mammag congratulations :) I congratulated you in the other thread too, nice line for 10dpo hun have a h&h 9 months :dance:

Tallmom- I am the same I dont want to take it really I want to try having a natural af, but we will see :) how long does it usually take for your af to come? Mine took ages from what I remember last time I took it...

So do you guys think i'm actually 10dpo like my chart says? Or do you think the time change screwed with me and I'm 11 dpo? I have no idea. Sigh, it shouldn't matter, lol, but I need to know exactly how excited I should be about my lines.

Stinas- I know, I know :blush: (I'm typing this as I'm hearing my chickens clucking outside my window, I think they're taunting me) :haha:

Mammag- congrats!!!! :happydance: h&h 9 months to you!
I still think you Od cd 25.

Rmsh1- fx you get your bfp too!

Scerena- my do said to take it for 10 days and that AF should come 3-4 days after my last dose. :shrug:
Patience is me
My SO is doing okay, he has a hard time moving around and his knee hurts. Makes me queasy just thinking about it. We both didn't sleep well last night and I'm afraid this new stress will delay O even more, guess time will tell.

Mammag where is the link to your chart? Not sure if I am blind...

Mammag- I went to have a look but your chart is showing up this cycles chart??

Tallmom- :hi: my ones are to be taken- one twice a day for 5 days (10mg) and my af showed up about 4/5 days later I think??? Was about a year ago so I am not 100% sure... I am in two minds wether to take them I think...

Off topic- So I had my first tattoo done today, wasn't too bad actually... I got my oh's name near my ankle and he got my name on his leg :) I have wanted to get it done for a while and so glad that I did :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->