We Love Chart Stalking

I've just been thinking if I've been ovulating on cd28 then I've been missing my surge for about 3 months! I was only bding between cd 10 and cd18 No wonder It wasent possible i was pregnant yet I haven't been bding at the right times! :doh: lol

From June-September I was a 30 day cycle
September-December I was a 40 day cycle

I've got crosshairs on cd 28 :)

TWINKLES80 - that DEF looks like a BFP for me. Only PHTs I've ever done were all BFN. How many dpo are you again?

Sucks you may have been missing your surge! That's why temping is awesome ;) I m a fan.

Twinkles, do you have a chart! I want to chart stalk you!

About a quarter done my journey home. I'm bored, and will be checking bnb everytime we hit cell range ;)

Does anyone else get that feeling of "I just want it to be tomorrow so I can temp!" Thoughts?

Sucks you may have been missing your surge! That's why temping is awesome ;) I m a fan.

About a quarter done my journey home. I'm bored, and will be checking bnb everytime we hit cell range ;)

Does anyone else get that feeling of "I just want it to be tomorrow so I can temp!" Thoughts?

My Ovulation Chart

Here you go kitten.. still praying and praying..

Eh, I don't think so, not 4 dpo lol, too early. I also kind of domt want it this month, as per the fight with stupid poo poo head :p I guess we'll see in a week or so!

Eh, I don't think so, not 4 dpo lol, too early. I also kind of domt want it this month, as per the fight with stupid poo poo head :p I guess we'll see in a week or so!

Poo poo head! you're too funny lady...

Still not out missy...!

Omg that's so me!!! I find myself going to bed early just so I can wake up and temp LOL!!! Going to test tomorrow... I'll be 11 dpo and not having any of my normal pre AF brown discharge. FX'd it's a good sign!

I hope so girl! I love seeing good news come out of this thread!! And it would be nice to see that happen for my cycle buddy :)

I am halfway home! Aaaaaand, our first crying kid of the trip has begun. Joy lol :)

Tee hee, I know I'm not out, but my track record hasn't exactly been stellar :/

Ok so I just used some very diluted urine... I chug water constantly... And got a second line on an opk... I wouldn't be questioning it except I didn't even get a faint line on an opk until I got the dark one for my surge... Probably high hopes but I guess we'll see tomorrow... Just wanted to see what u all thought?

It's hard to say, as I always seem to have a line. Keep using if you have them and see if they get darker ;)

Looks like its not ovulation I had a big temp drop this morning i must be 10 dpo and I ovulated when ff detected it

Oh my god.

I just thought "heck, what if I did O ten days ago? I have shit tonnes of test, I might as well test!" Also thinking along the lines of if that was an implantation dip, maybe it would show.

Very faint bfp on 3 internet cheapies, pregnant 1-2 weeks on digi!

The digi expired last month though, so I am not holding these tests to mean anything yet. Its after midnight here, I will test with fmu tomorrow and see what that brings.

I'm shaking, but I am not going to read into it yet. Could just be a cruel trick of nature!

<3

Oh my god.

I just thought "heck, what if I did O ten days ago? I have shit tonnes of test, I might as well test!" Also thinking along the lines of if that was an implantation dip, maybe it would show.

The digi expired last month though, so I am not holding these tests to mean anything yet. Its after midnight here, I will test with fmu tomorrow and see what that brings.

I'm shaking, but I am not going to read into it yet. Could just be a cruel trick of nature!

<3

Aw congratulations! :) I've seen a lot of people get the right results on a year out of date tests! x

I've just done a test I dunno why because I knew it was going to be a bfn and with a temp drop I should have known not to test x lol

Whew... Ok, heres a picture of all 3 tests and the digi.

photo.jpg

And missbx, I am so bad with testing early!

Would I count this as 10dpo positive, or 5 dpo positive? Ack! I am so confused.

PS, I am so not telling ANYONE in read life.

Whew... Ok, heres a picture of all 3 tests and the digi.

View attachment 544459

And missbx, I am so bad with testing early!

Would I count this as 10dpo positive, or 5 dpo positive? Ack! I am so confused.

PS, I am so not telling ANYONE in read life.

eeek! there all definitely a bfp! Well done and congratulations :) you better start on folic acid! :) x

Oh course my stupid mind is going to the worst place, totally being paranoid about eptopic lol. Ugh, thank you!

Oh my god.

<3

Kittennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! It's 4 am had a nosebleed and so hot checked this and saw it!!! I'm overjoyed!!!!!!!!!

Bump buddies... I knew it! You're stuck with me lol

And to everyone who's waiting!! This is a lucky thread don't go away!! Always here for you all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->