We Love Chart Stalking

Not sure if I'm seeing things or its an evap but when I hold it up to the light it's got a tinge of pink to it this is after a few hours of takeing it I only saw the dye go across I Dident look at it in the 5 min time limit x the line is thick aswell if its an evap it's a good 1 x

https://i50.tinypic.com/2yyayki.jpg

Awwww Tek!!!! I know u were like I don't want it now but u've been trying so long!!! Woooo!!! Take more tests!!! I got a BFN this morning... CB digi said Not Pregnant :'( Still no AF or even spotting so idk what's goin on. I'm usually spotting by now...

Awwww Tek!!!! I know u were like I don't want it now but u've been trying so long!!! Woooo!!! Take more tests!!! I got a BFN this morning... CB digi said Not Pregnant :'( Still no AF or even spotting so idk what's goin on. I'm usually spotting by now...

It's a lucky thread Ciara! I feel it! Fx to you and miss b try testing in a few more days, if you recall I had ghost lines in the beginning!

Thank you so much girls!

Chiara - I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. I really want it for you! I also agree with twinkles, this seems like a bit of a lucky thread, does it not? I guess we really were cycle buddies, I think my temp just took its sweet ass time to go up. Love ya girl <3

Twinkles - Yay bump buddies! Again though, I am so so paranoid. I know that ectopics are rare, but I don't know. I have no pain, so I guess that is a good sign. I also don't have any of the increased risk factors. I just bought 4 first reponse, and my plan is to test every 2-3 days and see if the lines are getting darker. I think ectopics dont get much darker, so until I can get an ultrasound this might put my mind at easy. How exciting though to go through it together <3

Missbx - I think I can see a line, but I am not sure. I would say test again in a couple days, or get a first response. They show up way easier, you can look at the attached picture for proof!

AFM - I took a FR with fmu, as well as another IC. Most certainly a second line... now I just have to hope its healthy. Please pray for me! I am so scared :(

IMG_0260.jpg

Btw, I told Loch. He wanted to bd this morning, and I am so damn paranoid that I couldn't do it. I would rather him know than think I wasn't into it :) I want to wait and see what happens with this first, without anything interfering down there!

Tekkitten- I thought you Od right after your positive OPK! ;)
It's always the weird charts that turn out to be the BFP ones! :hugs:

not sure if the arrows are level but thats the line i can see
https://i49.tinypic.com/zkpdhy.jpg

Thank you so much girls!

Chiara - I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. I really want it for you! I also agree with twinkles, this seems like a bit of a lucky thread, does it not? I guess we really were cycle buddies, I think my temp just took its sweet ass time to go up. Love ya girl <3

Twinkles - Yay bump buddies! Again though, I am so so paranoid. I know that ectopics are rare, but I don't know. I have no pain, so I guess that is a good sign. I also don't have any of the increased risk factors. I just bought 4 first reponse, and my plan is to test every 2-3 days and see if the lines are getting darker. I think ectopics dont get much darker, so until I can get an ultrasound this might put my mind at easy. How exciting though to go through it together <3

Missbx - I think I can see a line, but I am not sure. I would say test again in a couple days, or get a first response. They show up way easier, you can look at the attached picture for proof!

AFM - I took a FR with fmu, as well as another IC. Most certainly a second line... now I just have to hope its healthy. Please pray for me! I am so scared :(

View attachment 544691

Btw, I told Loch. He wanted to bd this morning, and I am so damn paranoid that I couldn't do it. I would rather him know than think I wasn't into it :) I want to wait and see what happens with this first, without anything interfering down there!

Kitten - so very very very excited!!! Might be a dumb question, but why ectopic? Are there signs that we should look for?

Miss B - I see something! Test in a few days.. i know it's super hard! I think i poas like 10 times that day! but it's the same result until many hours later ;)

Ciara - Hang in there honey ;)

Thanks ladies!!

I was worried about the ectopic because of the positive test at 5 dpo. I have read online that if you have a result that early, it could be because it implanted in the tubes.

HOWEVER... I think I just ovulated earlier :) My lines were pretty damn strong! Someone pointed out that it would be just near impossible to get a + on a digital cb at 5dpo, and I am inclined to agree. I overrode FF crosshairs and put in my own, based on cm, opk, and o pains ;)

Doesn't mean I will stop being paranoid though. Until I see that heartbeat, I am being very careful not to get too caught up in it.

Thanks ladies!!

I was worried about the ectopic because of the positive test at 5 dpo. I have read online that if you have a result that early, it could be because it implanted in the tubes.

HOWEVER... I think I just ovulated earlier :) My lines were pretty damn strong! Someone pointed out that it would be just near impossible to get a + on a digital cb at 5dpo, and I am inclined to agree. I overrode FF crosshairs and put in my own, based on cm, opk, and o pains ;)

Doesn't mean I will stop being paranoid though. Until I see that heartbeat, I am being very careful not to get too caught up in it.

I see. I definitely think it's more like 10dpo. I was dumb enough to do a dollar tree and it was bfn! But frer and digital still BfP so all better now!

Going to try to get an appointment tomorrow! Try...

Done another test this morning and it was a bfn :(

Looks like we're both the same thought I had got a faint line yesterday but i think it must have been a slightly pink evap.

When do you plan on testing again? I hope this is our month.. Fx for us x

Looks like we're both the same thought I had got a faint line yesterday but i think it must have been a slightly pink evap.

I know they're pricey but use a frer. I still don't get bfps on iCs or dollar tree but clear on frer

I know they're pricey but use a frer. I still don't get bfps on iCs or dollar tree but clear on frer

Thank you :) I'm going to wait it out and see if I miss Af first Do you think that temp drop at 10 dpo mabe implantation? Or am I getting my hopes up? x

Well think AF is gonna get me... Had some pink when I wiped this morning... Nothing else so far today but big drop in temp. Had my grandmas funeral today so could be delayed because of stress n come in full force tomorrow. Gonna get a home swimmer test n do it this weekend... Ugh was so hoping this was my month but at least I know my LP is longer and my progesterone levels are up since I didn't have days and days of spotting early in LP :)

I'm sorry Chiara :(

But that is good about the LP! Your taking Bcomplex right? My LP was so short before, I managed to extend it 2 days with the complex :)

Thank you :) I'm going to wait it out and see if I miss Af first Do you think that temp drop at 10 dpo mabe implantation? Or am I getting my hopes up? x

It could be! but I didn't have it. hang in there!! =)

Well think AF is gonna get me... Had some pink when I wiped this morning... Nothing else so far today but big drop in temp. Had my grandmas funeral today so could be delayed because of stress n come in full force tomorrow. Gonna get a home swimmer test n do it this weekend... Ugh was so hoping this was my month but at least I know my LP is longer and my progesterone levels are up since I didn't have days and days of spotting early in LP :)

I'm sorry Ciara. I of all people can tell you how frustrating it is. But I'm glad to hear that there's good from it.. yay for longer lp!!!

As for me an update: my beta was on the low side, so i'm going back on wed to get retested.. Praying and hoping girls..

By the way.. poas never ends! i thought that addiction would be over..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->