We Love Chart Stalking

Tallmom - I'm happy you're SO's fever went down =D that's always good!

Hotpink - you definitely O'ed! Yay!

AFM - I'm being lazy today .... again! I'm happy my clomid pills are gone! Yay! Now I just have to wait for Saturday!!!

Thanks tallmom :) glad your oh's temp broke :)
Cant wait for af to get this cycle on the go- had loads of cm today! Hope I wasnt about to ovulate as already started my provera

Ash- yay for your finishing the clomid :) what happens sat your iui?

Follicle scan on Saturday IUI most likely Monday if everything looks good and ready! :)

Pink- nice! When I peaked at your chart earlier you hadnt put in your temp yet. Are you and your DH sitting this cycle out?

Scerena - I'm having lots of ewcm today too!!! I think there is still a good chance we both will be taking clomid at the same time :thumbup:

Ash- GL on Saturday hope you have lots of beautiful follicles!

I had dreams of having :sex: with my OH last night, I think my body is telling me to get going! :( but I can't because his knee is still pretty fragile. My chances of getting bfp this cycle is pretty slim anyway. Doc said an egg that's been sitting in the follicle for too long isn't as fertile. But not sure if that's even the case:shrug:

Just hope OH is ready to get to it on my first clomid cycle!!!

Ash- goodluck with your follicle scan :) I hope the 100mg made some nice big eggies :)

Tallmom- that would be great to be clomid buddies :) I am scared though as IF I am ovulating then I may have messed it all up by taking the provera, but oh well onto the next cycle I go... I hope we can be clomid buddies though :) I am glad you said that about the eggs as I was wondering if my egg would have been good anyway! Hopefully by the clomid cycle you could do all the work and let oh rest :)

Tallmom- Glad OH fever broke!!! I hope his knee gets better asap! I remember with my mom it took a good week or so to not feel as groggy. Just dont let him push himself...keep it slow even if he feels better...you dont want to mess anything up in there.

scerena - If you feel you are going to O, wait a few days with the Provera.

Ash - Yay!!! IUI #2 WOOT WOOT!!!

hotpink - Yay for O!!!!

As for me....still sick and feel like pure crap!! Lines on OPK are getting darker....I have a feeling I am going to get a smiley tonight or tom am. Im really not in the mood to bd tonight, but I might try to convince dh. I can only imagine how I can get him in the mood...my hair is a mess, my voice is all over the place, boogers galore, and i have a pounding headache that makes my head look like a bobble head lol Sexy!!! Still in PJ's and plan on being in them all day!!! Pure sexiness! Be jealous ladies lol grrr hehehe

Oh and FF has decided I didnt O now lol

Yeah IUI #2. I can't believe it!

Psh, I'm still in PJ's too, watching TV and movies and playing Wii and I'm not even sick! :haha: I hope you feel better soon!

hahaha I love being a bum! Its fun! If I felt better it would be more fun, but it will do for now hehe

Stinas Im not ovulating phew! Took an opk it wasnt positive, I remember I get alot of cm when af is due or my body styling down after the op well i haven a clue... So I took my provera today so cheering on the witch!
Hope you get your positive soon :) and I am sure your oh will find you attractive despite you feeling rough :)

Stinas - I had the most disgusting cough around ov time, poor hubby, I was like "Just keep going, ignore my coughing"!! :rofl: I was the picture of un-sexy! BD if you can, I've read that it can be good because your body is fighting off the cough/cold so it doesn't spend as much energy fighting off the sperm.

Ash - Hooray! Glad the higher dose went ok! Can't wait to hear about all your follies on Saturday!

Do you lovely ladies reckon I might O in a couple days this cycle? My patterns usually drops a couple times and start shifting up,down,up,down pattern then O??

(DH is coming home tonight for 24 hours) and defo going to get bd in FOR SURE :haha:

BTW im still trying to get used to my temping patterns :)

Hope you girls are doing fine xoxox

Sharnw - I honestly can't say since you don't have my temps in your chart. I would say that it would be great if you ovulated now because it's CD 13 and "text book ovulation" is on day 14 of your cycle so, I hope you're going to O, but I can't tell, sorry! Just give it a couple more days and I would BD like you said since he's going to be away and because you might ovulate tomorrow or the next day!

Lisa - lol Yeah....I told him this afternoon as I was blowing my nose...."get ready for tonight baby"...lol...he laughed so hard...little did he know I was serious hehehe

Sharn - BD baby!!! You cant really tell anything yet from your chart....but bd...why not!

Hotpink - The raincoats will always stay with you! lol still makes me laugh!!!

scerena - Provera it is!

Im serious....you have to do it in order for it to happen! Buggers and all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->