We Love Chart Stalking

I will have a read through tonight... But :haha: stinas I just pictured that bird coming out your fireplace :haha: would be funny but so scary!

Ash- my mum use to own a sunbed centre and I was so dark! I use to use it for free pratically everyday- I love tanning even though it is going to age me but nothing makes you feel better than a nice tan :)

Tallmom- I am glad that your oh checked out well :) hope you are ok?

Lisa- I would get a spray tan :)

Hope all you ladies are well? X

Okay so DH and I BD last night. not sure if this is our month i mean AF should be here April 12-14th

I hope this is your month hotpink xo

Afm been at the dentist all day. Ouch! Lol

Opk dark but not +ive. O pains are there. hope i O within a day ir 2 :)

XO :dust: to everyone

Ohh and Dh was home for the night last night :D he's gone back to work now wont be home until monday :/
BD this morning. I just hope thats enough...

I little bit of a dip today ladies! AND TONS of ewcm! :happydance:
But I'm sad that we can't :sex:
I'm still hoping though, maybe he might feel good enough tonight! He said he was dreaming about having sex with me last night :) so that's a good sign!

Hope all is well!

hotpink - fingers crossed you caught the eggy again this month but that it's sticky!

Sharnw - I will keep my fingers crossed for you that the spermies live a long time that way you can catch the egg!

tallmom - sorry you can't BD this time but I hope DH is feeling better soon!

AFM - I'm having this weird, pressure, pain in my right side really low. I'm pretty sure it's my ovaries, they're probably mad and overstimulated but it is what it is. I'm getting really excited for my scan, it's only 2 days away! This better work, that's all I'm going to say!

Tallmom - hope oh feels better soon!!

Ash - I hope it does!!!!!!

Hot pink - looks like it!

I got my smiley opk last night!!!! Didn't check if it's still there this am yet. yay!!
Hopefully DH is not too tired tonight. He has a super busy day today. Oh well he has no choice!! Lol

Tallmom I hope you have :sex: soon and hope your OH feels better super quick!

Hotpink looks like you are :) :)

Thanks Ash xo

Stinas FX your temp rises tomorrow :D

Will test opk later, cm is (really) watery but on the creamy colour side, loads of it (sorry tmi) cp is high (very) open and soft. That O pain is still there but its not bad, The left side..

sharnw - I think you're going to get another temp rise tomorrow! :)

AFM - I'm feeling really down right this second. I know I'll feel better tomorrow but I'm feeling like this second IUI isn't going to work. My mom said I need to keep a positive attitude but I'm having a hard time keeping that positive attitude!

Woooohhhh

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 3
hotpink - On a break? What break?! :rofl:

tallmom - Can you just ummm...hop on? So it doesn't hurt his knee? :blush:

stinas - Yeahhh positive opk! Get to it chick! Someone up there is looking out for you, you get your positive opk after you start to feel a bit better! :happydance:

ash - I know, it's so hard sometimes. :hugs: Allow yourself to be down and have a good cry, and then pick yourself up and move on! You can do it, this IUI will work!! :thumbup:

sharnw - Love those positive opks! Time for :sex: wooohoo!

Ash :hug:

Thanks Lisa xo

We BD yesterday, I hope that was enough, Dh is gone back to work and wont be home for 3 more days.. Hope swimmers are racing right now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->