We Love Chart Stalking

Stinas- :haha:
Im looking at your chart and thinking maybe you DID O? What do you think?

Sharn- :sex: your temps are going down, looks like you might be gearing up :)

AFM- Another 97.56! Haven't been sleeping well, I have to bring OH back to the hospital this morn. They are worried he might have an infection:(
Really hope he doesn't. He's starting to get quite grumpy.

Tallmom I'm thinking your about to O or maybe AF is on the way.

Tallmom - aww an infection!! I'm sorry! Poor oh must be in a crapload of pain. It happened to my mom too the first knee. They put this monster like needle in her knee to drain it out...now that's what you call pain. Yuck. Poor oh!! I hope he gets well ASAP!

No I don't think I o. Temp shot down today and line is super dark, but not smiley dark. Maybe tonight I'll get my surge? I fell better to bd tonight. Last night I was too tired and my head would not stop pounding. Might make it out of the house today lol

Stinas- nice dip! Yup looks like O is near for u.

OH checked out okay :happydance: swelling was from not moving around enough to disperse built up fluid from surgery. (ewwww)

Kinda glad My cycle is taking its time, because it's going to be awhile before he's up to bding I think:(

Tallmom - Glad to hear OH is doing good now! Yeah, this may be the first cycle your glad its long lol

AH, I just got back from tanning and the gym and I feel GREAT! I hate working out but after I feel so good! OH is in Jersey for the day and he won't be back until 9 or 10PM so I'm going to miss him but that's okay! I have my BnB girls to chat it up with!

Hope you're all doing good and staying patient!

Stinas - I hope you O soon! Maybe you're going to O around when I do and then we can be in the TWW together!

Lisa - I was so white that I could see lots of my veins and I don't like that so I had to go tanning! Plus, I want to go blonde again so I need some color before I do that!

Ash - Omg could you imagine we O and get our BFP together?! That would be fun! (Keep dreaming right? lol) I am hoping to O any day now...lines are getting pretty dark. Lets see. I am going to bd tonight...i feel a bit more up to it. Last night I was starting my smooth talk, but I said the heck with this, im exhausted and full of snot! haha
I sooooooo need to go tanning. How weird is this....There is this tanning bed I used for a years by my moms(45min away)....i went to beach bum and did their highest level...well...I looked the same coming out as I did in....what a waste of $40!!! I gave it another try and someone said "YOU went tanning?"...once again Waste of $$!! So now I go by my moms because its the only place with that bed. It sucks because its every once and a while. It does make you feel good! Even DH goes...I dk why because he is darker than me to begin with. It just makes you feel skinny and vibrant! lol

Lisa - Spray tan! or that lotion that makes you look tan.....orrr...good old bronzer! lol

I know, it really does make you feel good doesn't it?! Once the warm weather is here I'll just have to sit outside a bit. I don't like the smell of those tan lotions....and I imagine these days when I can smell everything, it would be extra bad! Haha. :sick:

Yeah the smell is pretty gross. I dont use the lotion, but I feel like you can smell my BO from a mile away. My cousin says no, but I guess its just heightened to me. Gross. lol

BTW - thought you ladies might find it funny....I think there is a crow of some sort living in the chimney/fireplace. I can hear it making bird noises in the afternoon lol DH already called someone to check it out. Could you imagine a bird flying out of my fireplace in my face on the couch. Oh god...what a site that would be lol

Omg the thought of that freaks me out so much! I have such a fear of something getting into our fireplace! I would have my fireplace barricaded...do you?!

Stinas - you never know! We really might get our bfp's together! Yeah tanning is awesome, the place I go to is about 10 minutes away on the subway and it's pretty nice there. I bought the unlimited package, so I can go as many times as I want in a month! I decided to do that because I need to get my base tan going because I was REALLY white and then I'm just going to go like 12 times a month after that. About 3 times a week just to maintain it! Thank god my gym is like 2 blocks away from the tanning salon because it kinda makes me feel like if I'm going tanning I should go work out since I'm already over there.

Well, I'm sitting at home, watching 16 and pregnant and I'm irritated! I don't even know why I watch this show!

Yeah it's kinda ridiculous that some of these girls, it was their first time ever having sex and they got pregnant! AH!

Lisa - I have no clue what it looks like on the roof. The house is 6yrs old and we bought it 2.5 years ago and have never used the fireplace. It's gas but we want to convert it to turn on with remote. So we are not very savvy with those kind of things and have decided not to touch it until we convert it lol we might set ourselves on fire lol. I have people coming to see it on friday.

Ash - unlimited packages are great!! Tan it up!!
Omg DH and I watch it as well. Pisses me off but I still watch it. I just don't get it. I want them to come on here to see how long and hard we all ttc for, just so they can appreciate what they have!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->