We Love Chart Stalking

Sharn - yay!!! I think you have a good shot. Swim swim swim swimmers!!!

Lisa - thank you! I hope so!!

Ash - you have to be positive!!! Don't let yourself down because the swimmers know it and decide not to swim up there if you are mopey! Lol we need happy sperm. That's what I always tell dh. Lol

Thanks stinas. I will try. I have good days and bad days. What a crazy roller coaster this whole thing is. On a good note honey and I are at the tanning salon and I just got out so I feel good already annnnnnd were going clothes shopping after this and then to work out. :) lol. Anything to keep my mind off this crazy baby stuff.

Well aren't you productive! I've been on the couch since I got home from work! :blush:

You're preggo you have a good excuse :) I sat on the couch all day until OH got home at 6:30. Lol :) and I don't have an excuse!!

Ash - It does really get hectic...but the end result will all be worth it. Im sure we will totally forget how hard it was when we get our BFP!
Im sooo going tanning tom....but im afraid it might kill my swimming sperm lol Could it?
OOOoooo shopping!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT! Im waiting for my friend to come get me so we can go too lol...she takes FOREVER!!

Lisa - Couch potato is my middle name! I dont blame you....you need it after a days work....even when you dont work hehehehe

I think tanning will be ok. I mean, people go to the beach and are exposed to the sun when they're pregnant right? I don't know what I'm going to do then because I want to tan after my IUI. :) oh yes shopping :)

I dk. I might just skip it for a week or so...after O maybe?
I better O! Im sick of waiting already!!!
Soo are these stupid doctors supposed to call me about dh sa results or should I call tom? In a way i dont want to know the results. How bad is that? I dont want it to ruin our mojo right now. lol

I think tanning should be fine. :shrug:

Stinas I don't blame you. Give it a few days and enjoy your ov time, then call.

This is quite weird ladies... I just realized that there is five of us that could possibly be Oing around the same time!

Stinas- yaeeee for smiley opk!!!

Pink- looks like your going to O any minute now! Keep bding until that temp rise happens

Ash- excited for sat! Hope you have some nice eggies brewing in there! PMA!

Sharn- that is a bfpopk! I think those spermies will just camp out and wait patiently! Fx!

Lisa- I wish I could just hop on!! :haha: he's still pretty delicate ;)

Scerena- how's the provera treating you?

AFM- I didn't catch a smiley OPK today, but wish I could have tested this morn! Looking forward to tomorrow morn temp. I'll try to seduce OH tonight :haha:

Stinas- I asked OH if he knew about tanning while pregnant (he seems to have a lot of knowledge about weird things!) and he said that UV rays don't penetrate the skin so he doesn't see tanning being a problem...idk if that helps but I think you should go and enjoy yourself! I mean, people get pregnant while they're on drugs, I think you should be able to tan =D I still drink except when I'm in the TWW because I don't want to not live my life, HOPING that I get a positive test that month, know what I mean? My doctor told me the same thing. He goes, Ashli, you have to do what you want as long as it's not hurting you because if you don't get pregnant in the next month or two or three you're going to regret not doing those things you like to do and I totally agree!

Tallmom - I hope you have another high temperature tomorrow and you should make DH baby dance, it'll be worth it, I'm sure ;) :haha:

Stinas - I found this link on tanning while pregnant and it seems that tanning can affect the baby however, if you're in the TWW or just around ovulation I don't see it posing a problem.

https://www.babycenter.com/404_is-i...ning-lotions-or-tanning-beds-durin_1127909.bc

Ash - Thanks for all the info!!!! Very interesting!!! Im going to visit my mom next week so I might just hop over and tan...thats if I dont end up going tom night. I bought these super cute hot pink sandals tonight and my friend who is whiter than white was like wow, your feet are usually black...they look pretty white, go tanning lol So for Mrs Powder to tell me im white, I need to go lol
I agree with your doc....F it...we are young once. Im tired of worrying all the time. Right now im just thinking I need to lose some weight for Bahamas in July. Thats my goal right now...while I eat a chocolate bar lmao!! hehehe

Tallmom - Seduce away!!!!

So how is it that last night I get a smiley opk, this morn negative, and tonight another smiley?!? Go figure! Yay for making DH BD again tonight!!

Stinas- sounds like your body keeps gearing up. Keep on bding!

AFM we tried bding, but he couldn't follow through because of the pain killers:(
He was so bummed, I was too but I didn't want to make him feel any worse. I think this was the first time ever that I got off and he didn't :haha: sorry for the tmi :blush:
Had a bit of a temp rise, so still not sure if I've Od yet...

Stinas- sounds like your body keeps gearing up. Keep on bding!

AFM we tried bding, but he couldn't follow through because of the pain killers:(
He was so bummed, I was too but I didn't want to make him feel any worse. I think this was the first time ever that I got off and he didn't :haha: sorry for the tmi :blush:
Had a bit of a temp rise, so still not sure if I've Od yet...

:hugs: tallmom your poor OH, hope he heals 100% soon

Hotpink, i reckon your 1dpo? :D

Im about to go to bed ladies see you all in 8 hours :)

I have no idea what's going on. I'm just going with the flow. Bd tonight then break Tom and hopefully one more time.

Tallmom - I hope dh feels better ASAP!!!

Not sure Pink, maybe your body is having a hard time releasing that eggie, or maybe you are having a slow rise?

Goodnight Sharn :)

Im having a problem with O i think. Im laying in bed and my left Ovary is in SO much pain and my right ovary is sligtly giving me pain. Never been in so much pain for O... Think i should go to the hospital?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->