We Love Chart Stalking

Hotpink - You probably are having a slow rise!!

Sharn - I would wait it out...if it still hurts in a few hours go...it could be something else.

Do you ladies think I O already or I am Oing now? hmm...I am going to bd again tonight, skip tom and then once again....hopefully.

An hour's gone. Its easing now. Thank god. Wholey it was bad..
....Warm shower it is for me.....
Thanks stinas x

Stinas all our temps are weird today arent they?

Glad to hear you feel better!!!
Yeah, they are arent they. I always get mad that my temp never really shoots up after O like some peoples. Its annoying!

It drives me nuts! I just want to be normal sometimes.
I was bad today...I bought a super cute baby Juicy PJ set lol. I couldnt help myself...plus it was on sale for $10 from $50! I keep shoving all this stuff in a drawer...I want to be able to use them not hide them! grrr!

I haven't bought one single thing....I can't wait to buy stuff!

Sharn - Happy that your ovary pain subsided! It's scary when you're having pain like that!

Stinas - I think you might be having a slow rise like hotpink. There's nothing wrong with it I think, but it does suck! I like to see nice rises too!

AFM - I just got done sitting in the NYC DMV for 5 hours! WTF! It was crazy but now it's done so I'm happy I don't have to go back there for a while!

Oh and Stinas you sound like my mom! She buys so much stuff but then hides it from my dad! :haha:!

I'm so bloated today girl and haven't felt good at all day long.

Hope you feel better before bedtime Hotpink

Yes ash you said it! Its scary :( omg its still sore, lol AAGGHHH. Im not even dressed to go out of the house yet, Im thinking 2 pain killers, an hope that helps...

I googled O pains and it said it can last up to 2 days, It better not last 2 days, i'l give it a couple more hours and thats it, Im not muckin around when it comes to pain in that area

Describing 1-10. I say 4 at the moment for that part of my body. When I woke up this morning, (2.5 hours ago) I'l say 7. Its exactly the same as af pains.. Keen to crawl up into a ball under the blankets. My temp isnt high obliviously so i must not be that ill

ok so I know this is off topic of TTC but is anybody playing the mega millions jackpot thing? People are in a serious frenzy over it! I told my OH we should get lotto tickets! We have just as much a chance as anybody else!

Ash - LOL...I always hide stuff from DH...I used to do it from my mom too, but shes better at it than me. My grandpa does it from my grandma too!...now thats funny to watch. He will bring one bag in and shes like "im not stupid...i know theres ten more in the trunk under the recycle bags"...lol...he keeps those brown leaf bags in the trunk so he can hide things under them hahaha
OMG...I played the mega like no ones business!!!! I went to a few places actually...i feel like the most ghetto places win...so I went to the 7-11 in a pretty bad area...which has the best cookies BTW...and I got a bunch. OMG could u imagine. The cash payout is 363 mil. Im mentally buying things already!!! They say if no one wins it could be almost 800mil. There was a line to buy them!

Hotpink - Have some icecream...it always makes me feel better lol

Sharn - I hope your O pains go away...but I think they are a good sign!

Lisa - Your CRAZY!! Ill go shopping for you!!!! Im serious...when it comes time for a stroller and car seats...I know which ones are the best! Im a pro shopper! Ill help you out! hehehe I love love love buying stuff. Its a problem of mine.

O pains gone :) feeewwwe for that!
Lasted a good 4-5 hours :/

Ahhhhhhh! I caught the smiley!!! It's been soooooo long since I've seen one! :happydance:
And OH waited to take his pain meds so we can :sex: this morn! Yaeee! Wish us luck!
https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g339/tallaud/photo-3.jpg

Sharn- I had bad O pains like that once, it was on my right side too. I had an ultrasound done and I had a cyst on one follicle, I think it maybe why we O later?

Stinas- I think you might have Od but keep bding jic. I want so bad to have normal cycles too, :hugs: Your temp hasn't shot up, but it definitely could be a slow rise.

Pink- I think you might be having a slow rise too. Glad your feeling better:)

Ash- I bought I mega millions ticket last night, couldn't help myself, I think someone in Maryland one or something:shrug:
How did your appointment go?

AFM - mission complete...:spermy:...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"