We Love Chart Stalking

Hugs go out to you mammag

Afm lol i dont think i O yet. :huh:

Mammag - I'm sorry. I know it's hard but always remember we are all here to support you!!! If you feel you will regret not taking them around o, just take them.....bd is up to you around then.

Ash - I usually o around now. I did take soy. I took the same dose as the last cycles, but o the same last cycle with out it.
Omg 3 follicles. Yay!!! How exciting!!!!!! Imagine twins?! I would tip over with joy!!!!! Fx!!!!

Tallmom - with my luck the sperm won't last that long lol. I am going to be tonight. I warned DH already lol.

Ash- that's great news! Triples would be crazy! I think with 3 follicles you have a great chance!

Sharn- I don't think you have o'd either, keep bding!

Stinas- fx! I "warn" my OH too :haha:

I wish I could keep bding, but I cant, Dh wont be home until tomorrow :/

Tallmom2b I hope you get that fabulous rise tomorrow :)

Stinas - I hope you O soon!

AFM - so ever since my appointment I have been not feeling good at all. My joints are aching and my ovaries are sore, I have a headache. I just woke up from a nap so I was hoping that would help but nope....

Ash i hope you arent in pain as I was yesterday :(

My outcome for being in pain didn't give me rewards from tolerating it. My temp is down :(

I cant wait for my FS appointment next cycle.. Cant wait to start clomid

I just dont get it. My opks are negative now. My cm is sticky and my cp is mediem and medium texture, and almost closed like every other cycle after O

I really do hope I see a rise Tom. This sucks

Ash - lots of stuff going on in there. Hope you feel better soon!

Sharn - I wish I could help, but we are both in the same boat.

I just got off the ph with my FS nurse, told her every detail, From my opk being positive on day 15, cervical mucus changed on day 16 an temps not rising. She said not to pay attention to my temperatures. Mucus changes immediately after Ovulation, My surge raised on the average day in the cycle. And dont worry about it, Im booked in for a blood test on thursday to check my pro levels...

I'l keep temping though. I just like to see my temps now, its become an addiction everytime I wake up every morning lol

Stinas i know this cycle is weird for us lol

Sharn + Stinas - I hope we all get a nice big rise tomorrow! Fx!
:dust:

It's weird I have mildly sore BBs already :shrug: I wonder if my hormone levels are higher? Maybe that means this O is stronger, hope so!

Sharnw - I'm happy you were able to talk to the nurse. My doctor told me pretty much the same thing about my chart. Not to pay too much attention to it since it can change with the environment etc. I hope you get some answers soon!

AFM - OH thinks I have a virus or something since I'm having muscle soreness, etc.

:dust: to you girls xox :) you are all so lovely and supporting :) we will all get there

OOooo Tallmom good hormones :D

Ash hope you feel better and rest, not nice to have a virus. I hope you dont have one

I heard that having a virus or being sick at O time doesn't have to be a bad thing =D I heard it's easier to get pregnant or something since your body isn't fighting off the sperm as much because they're preoccupied!

Yes :) a lady a couple months back said, she had the flew, an she only bd once 3 days before her O... She felt she had no hope.. She ended up testing around af due and it was bfp

Dh is home tomorrow. It wont hurt to bd i think :haha: seeming as ff says my stats are this week coming up

I sure hope so ash!!!
After all the crap all of us have gone through....can't we just catch a break and get our BFP already?!!!! Grr!!!!

I heard that having a virus or being sick at O time doesn't have to be a bad thing =D I heard it's easier to get pregnant or something since your body isn't fighting off the sperm as much because they're preoccupied!

Did you hear this from me?! Haha. I totally believe this is one of the reasons we got our BFP! So here's to a virus that your body has to fight off, but not one that's so bad you don't want to BD!! :haha:

Lol Lisa!!!
I'm hoping this weeks cold helped us!!!
I was outside for over an hour at work tonight so feels like its creeping back lol yay me.

Ugh! I really hope my temp is up tomorrow morn! I don't get it, my bbs are kinda sore.
I'm going to get a new battery for my thermometer for next cycle.
I'm wondering if it's dying. My temps are so weird, I really hope my temps go up, then I'll know for sure if I've o'd :shrug:

I hope all our temps go up! Come on O!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->