We Love Chart Stalking

Tallmom I know for sure I O'ed the other week now I'm Oing again Hope we catch the eggie.

Thanks for all of the encouraging words girls!

I'm feeling better this morning. I wouldn't say I'm feeling 100% better about the whole IUI thing but it is what it is at this point. I guess maybe what's really bothering me is that I read that after 4 attempts it's pretty much not going to work .. like the chances are so low that it's pretty much extremely unlikely. But ... in order for my insurance to pay for IVF, I have to go through 6 IUI cycles! Which doesn't make sense since after 4 the odds are shitty ... so I have to put myself through injectables twice to even see if it's going to work ... wtf!

ANyways, sorry for another rant!

On a good note, honey took my shopping yesterday and I got lots of cute things from banana republic! Oh and I'm not even done shopping but he was getting tired so we had to come home! I might make him take me out tonight again :haha:

Stinas - lame that your temps are being dumb! I hope you get a rise soon, even if it's a slow rise! Were you able to get DH to BD last night?! I tried to get mine to BD but it just wasn't working. How lame is that!!!!!!!!

Ash- who knows, you could get that bfp on the 4th or 5th or 6th try! But hopefully you get your bfp THIS time!! :)

Yeah that's true, I keep thinking that also. I just really hate this. I'm really feeling myself going into a depression ... weird! Never thought TTC would go this far!

Oh well, I'm going to sit here with my camomile tea and just try not to think about TTC.

Ash - it is depressing...but you cant always think of the negative stuff. You don't know when it will happen to you. It could be this cycle and like tallmom said, it could be in 5. We are not in the normal category of statistics. Took me a while to figure that one out, but we are the weirdo "unique" ones. Yay! Lol

Tallmom & hotpink - looks like we are all having weird temps this cycle!!!

Sharn - yay for a rise!!!

I did get to bd last night. I got a shitty little rise today. Still don't think I o. Dh won't bd tonight so hopefully it just works. I just need it to work. I'm tired and aggravated. Like wtf already?!

Yeah I know, I'm trying not to think about it. I just got my nails dne last night and it broke this morning because I was using bobbypins in my hair, wtf! So now I'm going downstairs to get my nail fixed. I'll try to keep busy. I'm supposed to tan and workout tonight with OH when he gets out of work so, I'm looking forward to that. Then I have to wake up at 4:30 to leave the house by 5:30 to get to my insem! Yay! Then the torture begins! I'm going to take a pregnancy test right now to test my trigger cause I'm crazy!

Grrrr I'm so pissed off!!!! Just called the ob to see about DH SA results and the receptionist was like oh the dr said she would like u to make an apt to discuss the results. Like wtf, the test was 2 weeks ago!! If I didn't call I would have been sitting here like a moron. Like wtf. I'm so over all this crap. Now I'm worried something is wrong. This sucks!!! I made the apt for Thursday.

Ash - its nice to be pampered. I think I might treat myself to a tan today.

Wow, stinas, that is lame! WTF! My doctors office has pissed me off in the past so many times too! Ridiculous! Well, I'm happy you made the appointment and you're going to figure out what the results are! :hugs: I'm sure everything is fine, I mean the doctors office pretty much makes you make an appointment wether it's good news or bad so I wouldn't look into them wanting to see you in person too much!

stinas- don't you hate that! I had to call an bug my doc like crazy to get my results that time. It really sucks!

AFM my ovaries hurt both sides, they are really trying it feels like!

Thanks girls xo hope i get cross hairs tomorro. Lol i was only playing with tomorrows temp to see if i do get cross hairs. An i do :)

:dust: to you all

stinas- good luck woth getting your oh's results back on thursday

Ash- SOrry you are feeling down hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Tallmom- I hope thats a sign of o for you :)

Me and oh booked a holiday today- going to the dominican republic for 2 weeks for oh's bday on the 21st of may :dance: cannot wait and hope the focus of the holiday takes my mind of ttc a bit :)

Thanks ladies. It's nice coming I vent somewhere where people understand me.
I have so much running through my mind right now. If there is something wrong with his sperm ivf is my only route right?
Im hoping I just jumped the gun...maybe she just wants to go over what my next options are? With my luck it's not but whatever at this point. I'm just having a shitty day. Even Homegoods could not fix it. Lol
But seriously, wtf?! Why can't these stupid people call us back?! Every single time I am in any office they are talking about ordering food...I'm glad they can call them but not us. Wtf?! Pisses me off!!!

Scerena - yay for vacation!!!!! Let me know how it is out there. I have heard a lot about it. I am curious. Where are you staying?

Tallmom & Ash - <3 you guys!!!

Stinas, im doing iui maybe next cycle or in June.. And I like the idea that they "clean" the sperm and pick the best looking and healthier sperm, to go in the uterus :) much cheaper than ivf

Stinas - If your DH does have sperm problems, the next step, in my opinion is IUI, that's what I've read online also. IUI helps with sperm problems because it puts the sperm very close to where it needs to be =D <3 you too stinas!

I think I'm going to open my bottle of moscato and drink that. I'm getting IUI tomorrow so I'm feeling torn about it but also at the same time I need to do what I want!

Sharn - so true about IVF, it's so much more expensive! and if insurance covers it, most of them require that you do IUI first!

Ash treat yourself :) i got a chilled bottle in my fridge and im going to have a glass or 2 tonight :)

Im torn for this cycle. Dh and I bd 4 days before O, so, fail for me :(

Sharn - you might not be out! Sperm can live a long time in the right environment! I think you still have a chance!

No problem! Gotta keep that PMA! That's what everyone keeps telling me anyways!

Sharn & Ash - Thanks for the info!!! Makes me feel a bit better! This entire process is just frustrating!

Ash - I say f it and open that bottle up!!! I might pick one up myself!

Sharn - Dont count yourself out until that old bitch arrives!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->