We Love Chart Stalking

Mmmm moscato! Ash crack that b!$&! open and have a glass for me while you're at it! Yum!

So I had my bottle of wine and then OH came home, laughed at me that I was drinking my bottle after I said last night I wasn't drinking anymore since I was having IUI tomorrow and then we went out shopping again! Woohoo! I got some cute things from banana republic on 5th ave since it's bigger than the one on 34th street and they had a lot more cute things! Well, only 12 hours until my IUI and I'm feeling okay! I'm having fertile cm so I'm assuming we timed it perfectly and I should be ovulating tomorrow!

Should OH and I BD tonight? I don't think so since IUI is tomorrow but we didn't get to last night so I'm not sure.

Stinas - I'm glad you're feeling better about the whole situation! Don't worry too much :)haha: why I'm saying that I don't know!) I worry all of the time, but it's going to be fine, for all of us, I'm sure!

Lisa - sorry you can't enjoy wine but I would much rather be pregnant right now! But I had a glass for all of us I'm sure!

lol Ash!!! I love Banana!!! I need to do a shopping spree soon! My cousins BFF works for Gap and they get 30-40% off at Banana...so I try to go with her.
Thanks for the wine! lol....I feel better now....went tanning...I even had to wait, but they have super comfy couches and for some reason I just was super relaxed.

Im just hoping she just wants to see me to discuss whats next. Could be right? Oh well.
So I keep peeing on those cheapie opks....i know your supposed to dip them in a cup, but i keep forgetting to buy them, so im just doing it the regular way....and I keep getting positives...or almost positives I guess. I dont really like these things lol I ordered my smilies....should be here by thursday.
Have any of you used Fertilaid? I bought some for me and DH. Im at the point where I am desperate.

Stinas- We have never been so curious too, staying in Bavaro, will be nice not to think about tcc and get drunk and enjoy myself as I rarely do things like that anymore because of ttc!
When my oh phoned the doc for his last results they wanted him to go in and talk and his were normal- So do not worry too much hun :hugs:
Do not worry yourself too much, my ohs sa was- 0.5 mil we was told ivf was our only option, by his 4th one we got it to 34mil just by adding loads of vitamins! So dont worry yourself mad :hugs:

Will write more but I'm on my phone right now. It's 5:49 AM and I'm on my way to NJ. Oh how I love IUI!!

Ash- thinking of you today!!! GL! Sounds like you had a nice day yesterday:) but you are making me want to go shop! :winkwink:

Stinas- I'm hoping the results come out good! But if not there are other options. I think putting him on vit can't hurt. I tried fertilaid and it didn't seem to do anything for me. Well, it made me deel good, more energy and such. If i had kept up with it maybe it would have made a difference? They say you have to take it for at least 3 months for it to start making a difference.
I heard carrot juice is great for sperm and Maca. Maybe you can start him on fertilaid, 8 oz. of carrot juice a day and a table spoon of organic Maca powder a day, :haha: that's my prescription! But who knows? Maybe his sperm is just fine ;)

Sharn- cant wait to see those crosshairs!

Scerena- yaaaeee for vacations! Do you feel AF yet? Still hoping to be clomid buddies:)

AFM- temp went up more :happydance: maybe I'll get my crosshairs tomorrow:)
TWW here I come! After 69 days!! Damn!

Tallmom- hope your temp stays up and you get your crosshairs :) we woll still be lomid buddies even if my af shows before, I rarely get signs of af bit sure it will arrive in the next couple of days...
:dust: lets hope you get your bfp this cycle and dont need clomid :dust:

Ash- goodluck with your iui :)

Ash good luck today! Thinking of you and praying that those little swimmers catch the egg!!! :hugs:

Scerena- it would be a miracle if I got my bfp this time! That eggy is pretty old. And Oh and I only DTD once, well timed but only once. I'm sure I'll still be symptom spotting like crazy though!! :blush:

Thanks tallmom and Scerena!!!!
Tallmom - good luck...lol I have to feed him the one a day and vit c I have him on now like a baby every night!! Lol keep in mind he is also 33! Lol this why whoever has boys should not baby them their entire life because you screw it up for the wives later! Haha.
I got mad so I just ordered it. It should be here thurs. Should I take it right away or wait? I'm putting him directly on it.

Ash - yay for iui!!!! Sorry for having to wake up super early. I'm complaining dh woke me up at 1030! Catch that eggie!!!

Hotpink - yay!

As for me....my stupid body must STILL be trying to O. Temp shot down this am. I'm so pissed! Oh well. Bd again tonight...already warned dh lol. I love sex, but I'm tired lol oh and I'm done with soy. It helped the last cycles, but I think by taking it this cycle might of ruined what it fixed?

Stinas - that's a big dip! I bet your getting close to O! I think you could start taking fertilaid right away. Maybe wait until you definitely O though.

:dust:

I need two more days of high temps to get my crosshairs! https://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/religion/t0803.gif

Tallmom- I hear planty of miracle storie from bd'ing once etc so dont get your hopes down you have just as good of a chance as anyone else :hugs: Praying you temp stays up too :)

Stinas- You have the right attitude just keep bd@ing like you said, it is so frustrating sometimes when you think you have ovulated then you temp goes down but good luck that you will o within the next few days :)

Stinas - sorry your temps are being so difficult this cycle! I really hope you O soon so you can stop worrying!

Tallmom - FX'd for crosshairs! When I used to chart, I looooved getting my crosshairs!

AFM - Well my IUI this morning went okay. OH had 47.5 million sperm post wash, I was open down there and ready for insemination. I asked the woman what my follicles sizes were the day I had my ultrasound just to make sure I heard correct the first time and she said that I really only had 1, which was 21, which pisses me off because that's not what the first doctor said! Anyways, she said I had the one at 21 and the other was 16 but that is probably wouldn't be viable! I don't know how much I believe her though because they grow 1-2mm/day and I had the ultrasound 2 days ago! Who knows?! Now I'm just waiting, waiting, waiting. I'm really not going to freak out this cycle. I'm going to the borgata for my birthday and OH's birthday from April 8-11 and I'm going to drink a little bit and just live my life. If I'm pregnant it's not going to hurt since the baby doesn't share my stuff for a while anyways! So, here I am! I can't wait to go away for our mini vacation and I'm happy with the IUI somewhat and now I just have to see what happens and see if it works!

I told OH that if I don't get pregnant this time I'm getting the boob job I've been wanting for like 2 years!

Tallmom2b, i hope you get cross hairs tomorrow! YAY

Hotpink WOHOO for temp rise

Stinas I hope you O today xo

scerena how are you today :)

Ash Gl luck with your swimmers! ;)

Sharn- I think you are more like 3dpo.

Ash- fx this IUI does the trick!

I realized today that If I don get my bfp this time and I take clomid next cycle, I will probably O when I'm in San Francisco :( but I'm going to take it anyway, because I don't want another 85 day cycle! I'll just do another 50mg round of clomid when I get back:shrug:

Scerena - Thank you!!! Im hoping that they will just tell me his SA was fine. Hopefully she just puts me on clomid and we call it a day lol I hope you have an amazing trip! My brother was there a few years ago and loved it. Take some pics for us when you go! Drink away! god knows we all need a drink or two here and there!

Ash - Sometimes I dont think they have a clue even when they are looking up there!!! Just go with what the first doc said! Woo hoooo Borgata! DH has off those days...im sure he will have the itch...maybe we can bump into each other!!! OMG Can you say FUN!!

Tallmom - Hope you get your BFP this cycle....but if not....San Fransisco baby! hehe About the fertilaid...I heard a lot of good things....so start when I get a new cycle? I am going to start DH right away!

Sharn - I agree with Tallmom ....I think you are more like 3dpo.

AS for me....I am going to Bd tonight...DH already knows lol I have EWCM and am ready to go! Trying not to be as mad today about it...just ignoring it really. Those cheapie tests are still positive...so I just took them all away and wrote it down as today having a +. I ordered the Fertilaid for me and DH and it is supposed to arrive thurs....so I tracked it and it is at my post office since 9am...my mailman comes 2:30 to the T...explain to me why he couldnt bring it today? Weird the way these stupid things work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->