We Love Chart Stalking

Stinas - if you went down to the borgata during the days I was there that would be awesome! You should do it! I'm sure DH would be turned on if you said, hey honey lets go to the borgata =D

LOL Ash!!! I already brought it up and he said probably lol
He wants to go to that new place....have you been?

Ash- i hope the iui works for you :hugs: and the vacation will do you great thats exactly my attotude when I go away in may drinking etc it will do you good to relax and not constantly worry about ttc, gl! Did hubby agree to the boob job??

Sharn- I am good thanks :) yay for your o :dance:

Stinas- Im hoping his sa is fine, I think they have to discuss sa results as they do with us, starting clomid will be great hun :) I will definately take some pics for you ladies to see I feel like a kid counting down the days haha! 9 hour flight though same as when I went to florida and we have to do that on ohs bday bless him!
The EWCM sign is great I hope you have ovulated :)

Tallmom- i worked out i have one cycle on clomid then probably will be doing one cycle in dominican republic- but I will see if the first dose makes my body respond as if we have to up the next dose not sure if i will chance taking it wothout being monitored incae my body doesnt like it but what will be will be... I hope your body does something soon so you know whats going on long cycles are so frustrating :hugs:
When are you goin away???

AFM- still waiting on af tonight will be day 4 since taking the last provera pill- where is my af lol! I want to start my clomid :/ also have my fertility counselling session tomorrow not sure how I am feeling about that atm...

And I wonder why I love it in the country so much Lisa can't stand the city to many stupid drivers. :haha:

Well, same temp as yesterday, hope it stays up! One more day and I get my crosshairs!

Stinas- hope to see your temp go up today!

Scerena- hope AF shows up soon! I'm leaving for San Fran on the 27th this month. I'll be there for 2 weeks:happydance:

Ash- fx!

Stinas - Yay! OMG if you went down there that would be awesome :) OH and I also want to go check out the revel, we're going to go there while we're there, not sure which day though!

Scerena - I definitely think going on vacation helps! Yes, he did agree to the boob job. He said that he loves me the way I am but if it will make me more happy with my body then he doesn't mind :) He's very sweet! I hope AF comes for you soon!! Definitely let us know about how your fertility counseling session goes!

Hotpink - I live in the city but don't drive (THANK GOD) Driving would drive me insane, really! My IUI went fine, OH had 47.5 million sperm post wash, I was open and ready down there and nothing hurt, so, everything went fine, now I'm just waiting.

1dpiui, 13 more days to go! They said if I don't get my period by 4/18 to call them and set up the next IUI.

Tallmom- sounds lovely :) I hope you hve a lovely time! I will be going a couple offl weeks after you come back! Yay cant wait for you to get your crosshairs!

Ash- aw your oh sounds lovely :) yes I will definately let you know how it goes tomorrow :)
I hope your tww doesnt drag too much fr you hun :dust:

Tallmom- sounds lovely :) I hope you hve a lovely time! I will be going a couple offl weeks after you come back! Yay cant wait for you to get your crosshairs!

Ash- aw your oh sounds lovely :) yes I will definately let you know how it goes tomorrow :)
I hope your tww doesnt drag too much fr you hun :dust:

Scerena - I hope so!! Tom is my apt, trying not to think about it. Hope af comes so you can jump on the crazy train with us. 9hr flights are brutal, but you totally forget about it once you land. It's going to be a blast!!! Don't worry, I count down the days as well lol

Ash - omg that would be super fun!!! I hope we go now!!! Yay for iui!!! You will find out day before my Birthday!!!

Temp went up today, but nothing crazy. Tom will really tell if I o.

Stinas- dne a 9 hour flight t florida a while back, I suppose you get to watch films etc so we will be ok, but they are a killer right! We will have a great time! Yes I know af doesnt want to come out to play for some reason, best hurry though as I hate waiting around lol! I will be checking the thread tomorrow for a update from your appointment :dust: I hope everything is ok :hugs:

Scerena - thank you!!! You will be occupied on the flight. Where are you?
I dont even have Tom on my mind today. Dh just booked Bahamas for me, dh, my cousin and his cousin. So I'm super excited right now. Lol

Yay stinas! :dance: what date are you going? Super excited that we are all having holdays :) bahamas sounds very nice eeeek! Im in the uk hun, we chose dominican republic we looked at jamaica too but the travel agent recommended dominican republic so jamaica next time I think!
Bet you cant wait to go holiday shopping!!! I cannot wait!!!
:dance: soooo exciting when your oh books a holiday isnt it :) x

DUH...i forgot to look at your sig! lol
OMG im super excited! We go every year, but its just like ahhhhhhh when we get there!!! I used to go to Greece every year, but its hard for DH to leave work for a month...and I dont want to go with out him my first time married. Its not worth going to for 2 weeks because its sooo expensive. I miss it, but Bahamas does its job lol
I got to bring my cousin last year...it was her 21st birthday gift from us. She had a blast, so DH said lets bring her again and add his cousin, who she LOVES....its just going to be a blast!
I was hoping to get my BFP(probably slim chance lol, but i can dream) this cycle, so when we go I will be getting out of my 1st tri or a few weeks into my second trimester. lol Funny how we think. I have decided, NO charting while on vacation...NO ttc or even thinking about it while away. Last time we were there I was sneaking my temps in and it would just frustrate me.
Shopping.......oh god! My favorite!!! I dont need to, but its a must. I bought a super cute cover up....and will be buying this sequin bathing suit next week lol

hiya :)

i hope you don't mind me crashing but would anyone mind checking out my chart and commenting ....

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b2ece

do you really think i ovulated on CD23? and why is my temp right down today? i am pretty new at charting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->