We Love Chart Stalking

Hi Felix! Welcome!
Do you take your temp at same time? Try an OPK today just in case and bd tonight. I like to bd when my temp drops just to be safe.

Welcome felix your implanting that is why your temp dropped.

thanks ladies! :)

Stinas - i always temp at exactly the same time yes ... 6 am.

Hotpink_Mom - i think my timing was a bit out this month so i actually don't have much hope for implanting :(

Felix your egg always implans it just won't take if you not Preggo

hmm i have a lot to learn obviously! :) this is my 2nd month TTC ... last month was my first but that ended in a mmc sadly :(

scerena & stinas - Yay for vacations!! Both sound awesome!

ash - Counting down the days right along with you!

tallmom - Hope to see your crosshairs in a few days!

Stinas- yes i ont do temps or opks when on holiday its nice to relax :)
I cant wait to buy all my holiday stuff its really exciting! Any excise to go shopping :haha:
How far away is the bagamas from where u live?
Thats real kind taking yours and his cousin :)
I know we think ahead alot stinas but its nice to think like that- woukd be lovely to be pregnant on hols :) but then again I am looking forward to relaxing and having a fee drinks as its all inclusive lol!

Lisa- thanks :) your bbys the size of a prune :dance: aw getting bigger :)

Felix- :hi: :dust: for you

I'm going camping tomorrow for 3 days. Wont be temping. Talk to you all tomorrow x

Felix- welcome! :flower:
I agree with Stinas, but it does look like you Od on cd 23, which means you are 8dpo. That dip does look like a possible implantation dip :thumbup: fx for you!

Stinas- GL with your appointment today! :hugs: I'm sure everything will go well.
I'm jealous of you girls going to tropical places! :winkwink:

Sharn- I love camping, hope you have a great time! A nice way to spend some of your TWW.

Scerena- Dominican republic would be so awesome! You'll have a great time!

AFM- CROSSHAIRS! :happydance: nice temp rise today too:)

Yay tallmom!!!!

Sharn - have fun!!!

Scerena - it's only 3 hours from here. Not bad at all. Can't wait for a break. Tired of the norm.

Once again ...crummy temp. I feel like I am never going to O.

So OH and I are going away like you all know, and I'm trying to find boarding for my puppy and I'm sad! I always hate leaving him so long! I feel like he's not going to love me, he'll be scared!

Stinas- I think you are going to O in the next couple days, it took my temp awhile to go up too.

Ash - Thats why I refuse to buy another dog! Its so hard to find somehwere/someone to watch them when you leave...not to mention the expense of boarding them!
Im sure the city has to offer some super cool places.

Tallmom - You think? I was hoping I O CD 26? Oh well I guess...not having high hopes this cycle. Soy fixed my cycles, but I think it put me back to square 1 this cycle...I should have not taken it and gone natural again.

Im tired of all this lol I am waiting to go to my appointment...lets hope DH SA is good and she gives me clomid!

Stinas - surprisingly there are no really good places! I found this one company that I do like though, where you can get your dog babysat either in your home or in someones home and it's 1 on 1 so there's not a million dogs to hurt my puppy and they take really good care of them since it's only 1 and he won't get dirty! And all of the sitters are background checked and what not. It's a little more expensive than just leaving him in a kennel with a million other dogs but he's worth the money since he's my baby!

Stinas- I took a second look at your chart and I think you might have O'd cd 26 too. It took my temps a bit to rise up high enough for FF to give me crosshairs.

Ash - That sucks...such a big city and almost no where to go! I would rather do the one on one sitting too!! Its worth the money! I left my dogs(now dog) with my mom when I got married. We put one to sleep a couple weeks before Christmas...he was 14yrs old and went downhill in a couple weeks....my maltese DH bought me 9yrs ago, but I left her with my mom because I didnt want to separate them. The Bichon who died, was my cousins, but always lived at our house. The Maltese was a fatty....like this huge gut and even snorted she was sooo fat....now since the other dog died, shes super skinny and now decided she will pee everywhere. So its better shes with my mom lol

Well....just got home from my appointment and couldnt be more upset. DH SA was worse than I thought. Apparently he has no semen. I asked if the time lapse had anything to do with it and she said no, they would have found dead sperm if that was the case. She said there is a few things that could be wrong, the worst being he just does not produce sperm, or there is a blockage where the sperm does not come out, similar to our tubes being blocked.....pretty much our only route is IVF. I never thought I would be at this point...kind of always thought it was me. There is sooo much running through my head right now I just cant. DH is being ok about it....or at least putting up a front for me. He already started to call to make apts to see whats next. He has an apt a few days after my birthday this month the 23rd.
Im soo upset. Im really grateful to have all you lovely ladies here to vent to. Its hard to talk about any of this to anyone really. Most people just dont understand or I just dont trust...so many people talk sooo much shit its sad.
Im scared of the road ahead. Its going to be long and ups and downs...just scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->