We Love Chart Stalking

Tallmom - I really hope we get our bfp's too! I'm pretty sure I O'ed Monday night a couple of hours before the IUI so i think I'm actually 4dpo but 3dpiui! I really hope we both get our BFP's! We deserve it!

Scerena - Thank you!!! Im hoping everything will work out. DH goes on tuesday to a urologist to see whats going on...im sure we will have some answers then. Its hard, but it is what it is at this point. Im trying to think of the bight side...if I do IVF...theres a good chance of twins which I think is cool. lol

Ash - I hope you get your BFP!!!!!!!!!! Its funny how OH bday is the day after yours!!! haha its cool! I dont think we are going to go to AC this weekend...well...unless DH gets in the mood and wants to get away from reality for a bit on sunday. Our Easter is next weekend, so he gets off this sunday because we are closed...its a good time to go down....might have to do some convincing! What do you think OH is going to get you? What did you get him?

How are the rest of you ladies doing?

Stinas - get to convincing! Lol. I know when I get bad news I love to shop or go out and have a drink or two or three...lol. Maybe that's not good? Oh well! Uhm ... OH and I are not exchanging gifts this birthday since he just bought me my engagement ring about 2 weeks ago ... so lol ... that was quite a purchase and now I'm just waiting for his ass to give it to me! :)

oh ashhhh!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe thats what he will give you when you go down this weekend?!!>?!>?!>?!
Dont expect it though! ....thats when it will happen!
DH asked me after 7 years!! At that point I thought it would NEVER happen!! lol
Do you know what it looks like?! How exciting!!!!!

Yeah I know what it looks like =D He let me pick it out. The original plan was that I was going to pick out a couple that I liked and he would make the final decision but we found a diamond that is a pretty rare carat weight. It is 1.91 carats and they normally don't cut them that size since it's so close to 2 carats because they're loosing money but because of the chunk of diamond that's how they had to cut it so he asked me if I loved it and I did so he bought it. It wasn't in front of me, he sent me out of the store so I don't know the cost or anything else about it, I don't even really know what the setting looks like, but if it's the setting I told him I liked it's vintage =D

I'm very excited!! We've been together for 2 years and I love love love him. He's the best thing that has ever happened to me! I told him when we got together that I wasn't looking to just mess around, that I really wanted to be in a relationship with someone who was also looking for their special person and he stuck around and now this is where we are! It's exciting! I always had this thinking that if a man didn't know if he wanted to marry me or not within a year or 2 then he would never be sure, and he's sure so I'm very happy! :)

I don't know if he'll give it to me on our birthday weekend to be honest. I don't think he will but ya never know!

awww thats sooo nice!!!!!!!!!
Its true...if an older man does not know within a year or so, he never will. DH and I have been together since I was 17, and at that age, I was not ready, but by 23 I was like ok and he got scared because of his financial situation at the time, but he came around once it was all squared out.
Listen, I believe all things happen for a reason. Good or bad, its the way you learn life. If your not truly committed to that person and cant show them who you really are, hit the road. I was telling a friend who is dating a moron the same thing today. She cant trust him with a simple secret....now at 28yrs old...and hes 34(on your OH bday actually lol)....there is a HUGE problem. Another way I explained it to her was if you had something wrong with your ass, you have to not be ashamed to show him lol hahaha its the truth though.
Enough with that....oooooooooooooo im going to be on pins and needles waiting for him to ask you!!!!!! I always like to know how people ask....its interesting. DH was shaking when he asked me. Never saw him like that. I thought it was all a joke until I looked at him. lol I dont remember what he said fully, which I regret, but there are sooo many things running through your brain at that moment its hard to get off cloud 9. Im sooo happy/excited for you!

Yeah I couldn't agree more! I just went into this relationship and I laid what I want out right from the get go ... that's just how I am though, no bullshit with me! :haha: :) I just know what I want, there's nothing wrong with that. Lol! How did your DH ask you ? That's cute he was shaking! They get so nervous, it's GREAT! I will definitely let you know how when where, everything! I just can't wait to wear that gorgeous rock on my finger and to call my OH my fiance! You think you're on pins and needles, I definitely have been ever since he bought it!

I can only imagine how many pins and needles you are on!! lol The summer before DH asked I thought he would ask me over vacation...did my nails and all...and...nothing lol
DH and I went to his brothers for Christmas eve...his brother is 13yrs older, married with 4 kids(3boys & 1 little girl).....we ate and as we were leaving the little girl goes to her dad right next to me "dad what do I call K?...Just K?"....and her dad was like "Just K" and I was super upset thinking "yes, just k because this relationship is going nowhere" lol...i was soo mad I didnt even talk to DH on the way home. The little girls has only known me to be with dh her entire life. I can into the picture when she was 6 months old. When we got to dh house we exchanged gifts like always....he gave me slippers lol..i was like yay lol....told me to close my eyes, in which I did and then proceeded to tell him if he bought me another dog my mom is going to kill him lol...then he gave me a HUGE box....it was the Gucci bag I have been wanting forever....then he was like check the pocket...so I did thinking a matching wallet was there....and I pull out this sick ring...diamonds everywhere and a big 3+ center carat....I was like yeahhh righttttt....funny joke....but starting at it like "is this for real"....then i decide to look at him where he was on his knee and proceeded to tell me all the things we have been through and something something something....will you marry me?...i freaked out! When he told me to close my eyes he hid Crystal champagne on the other side of the room lol heres me thinking there was a dog there lol
Sooooo....the reason why his niece asked her dad that was because EVERYONE knew that he was going to ask me that night lol
Wow I wrote a lot lol

Its a moment you will never forget.

awwah how cute! I would do something like be mad at him on the way home, not talking at all. That's funny! I think the way he did it was nice! I told OH that I don't want him to do something corny ... I don't like that, like don't ask me at dinner in front of a million people cause that's just not cool. Lol! I mean I will appreciate it either way but I really don't like being the center of attention like that, it makes me feel awkward! :haha:! So how long have you and DH been married?

Aww stinas cute story!!

Ash how exciting!! Now I'm dying for him to do it too!! I'm with you, not into public scenes!!

Ash - I am not much into public things like that either. It's weird. Lol. We got married at our bigger place. I had 600 people lol it was madness...but loved every minute. It goes by soooooooo fast. Crazy it's been almost 2 years already.
I'm soooo excited for you!!!! Yay. Lol

Yeah it was pretty amazing.
Where would you want to do yours?? Any dress ideas??

I want this pnina tornai dress I saw on say yes to the dress. If I can't have that one then I at least want a mermaid dress, strapless or sweetheart neckline. I'm also open to off the shoulder dresses =D I don't want anything too poofy so mermaid would be the ideal because I like that it hugs you up top and then goes out around the knee, I think that's really pretty! I think OH and I may have a destination wedding. I always wanted that but I'm not sure how my mom is going to like that because she'll want lots of family there. I don't have that big of a family so I dont' feel this huge urge to have a big wedding, I mean, I'm not objecting to it but I would be fine having like 10 people at a destination wedding =D I want to go to fiji for my honeymoon or on a cruise to greece:) I always wanted to go to greece so that would be awesome! If we get married in the states I want to get married in the fall because I like the weather and I love that the trees are changing colors during that time!

I love mermaid dresses!!!! I have an hourglass shape, so I thought it would work out, but I ended up with a a line ball grown type thing.
My only suggestion is to try everything on. It always looks different on you...you never know what you will end up with.
Destination weddings always look super cool....never been to one myself. Fiji is like my untilmate dream place to go!!! You totally have to do it!!!! Greek cruise is amazing too. I did it in 99.
Moms usually always take over lol....do u think I really knew all those people? Lol

I'm sure you didn't know all of those people and that's what would happen with me. My mom would invite all of her work friends, that I don't even know, who barely know me and OH and I would end up paying for catering for all of those people. Ridiculous! I love my mom, don't get me wrong but she's crazy.

Oh I'm definitely trying everything on! I told OH that even though we plan on being engaged for like 2 years before actually getting married, I'm going to try on wedding dresses like the day after he proposes! :haha:

I heard that fiji, the only thing to do is have sex and lay on the beach oh and drink and although that does sound fun I would like to do other things too so going to fiji is going to be a hard decision because it does sound beautiful and nice but I'm active and like to do things!

Ash- Tht must be nice being able to celebrate your birthdays together :) the drive also isn't too bad so all is good! I hope you have a lovely holiday :) Hopefully your oh will be going down on one knee very very soon :)
I too told oh do not mess me around or be gone at the beginning as I come out of such a horrible and controlling relationship that I didnt want another... When he proposed to me I had a feeling he was going to, but it still is the best feeling ever! I remember he said he was only going to do this once in his life so I thought I must be special to him for him to ask me :) SO exciting can't wait for the story of when he asks you :)

Tallmom- yes you had such a crazy cycle- heres some :dust: lets hope you get you bfp this cycle :dust:

Stinas- I hope the urologist gets everything sorted out for your oh, I am thinking so positive for you :hugs: Just think of your little :oneofeach:

Well I got to cd53, took my last provera pill 7 days ago and the :witch: arrived FINALLY! (cd53 being the day af came) So CD1 for me today :happydance: will be taking my clomid tomorrow lets hope it helps me to ovulate now please keep your fx'd for my ladies [-o<

Stinas - Holy crap 600 people!! We had 175 and that seemed like sooo many to me!!

Ash - We got married in October, I love the fall too. And baby should be here in October, 2 years later. :)

Scerena - Yay AF! Onto a fresh new BFP cycle!! Good luck with the Clomid.

Scerena- Yaee! For AF!

Ash- hope you'll show us a pic if that ring! Sounds fab!

Afm my temp went down, is it too early for an implantation dip?
I took my temp at 6 (usual time) went back to sleep and took it again at 8 and it was 98.9!! Big difference! I SO want to put that temp in!
But I guess I'll just make note of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"