We Love Chart Stalking

Scerena- I'm 5dpo, this is kinda a boring TWW with no symptoms!
Glad you aren't getting any side effects!

Aw I bet :) might make it easier to loose track of your dpo though :) when will you test???
Yes I am glad too I have no side effects as of yet :)

Hi all,
Taking my 3rd clomid tablet today, its been ok, last night I got the occasional hot flash.

Im taking fertilitea as well... Not sure if thats ok to take as well as clomid with the ingredients of
•Chasteberry (Vitex) stimulates the hormones involved in ovulation and helps restore female hormonal balance.
•Red Raspberry Leaf helps tone the reproductive organs.
•Green Tea is a powerful antioxidant that promotes fertility.
•Ladies Mantle helps regulate your monthly cycle.
•Nettle Leaf is rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and calcium.

I might just take it for the 1st week of this cycle before I O'v

Scerena - I don't have my computer with me and that's where all of my cycle info is but I'm pretty sure I'm either 9 or 10 dpiui so ... I can technically start testing today but I'm just going to wait until I get back to NYC and keep NJ fun and relaxing :)

rmsh - Any questions you have about the prolactin just ask me. I'm more than willing to answer anything I can for you. As far as symptoms for me ... I had none except for the fact that I would have about 3 or 4 months a year where my period would be late but since I've been on the meds that's been completely fixed and I have very normal 31 days cycles. Oh and you asked about discharge. I did have some but not a lot ... and I almost NEVER get EWCM. I only got EWCM when I was on clomid so ... I'm not sure that prolactin has anything to do with CM because even though my levels are fixed I still don't get the different phases of CM but you never know, it might help you!

Thanks so much! I am sure I will have more questions as this goes on. I had a read through the first part of your journal last night, which helped. I dont like that I know the results but haven't been able to speak to a doctor yet. You can see in my sig how erratic my cycles have become, the anovulatory cycle just about killed me :wacko: So my cycles just went from bad (long, but definitely ovulating) to worse (no ovulation at all). I am happy that it seems medication is very effective, but not happy that it could be a tumor causing the problems. I already have cysts on my thyroid I have to deal with, pituitary problems is yet another! grrrr I think it also doesn't help that I am a scientist so am REALLY over analysing it all :haha:

The discharge I was asking about was nipple discharge. Turns out it is a symptom of high prolactin levels, and I have noticed for years that if I squeezed my nipples, a small amount of creamy fluid came out. I just thought it was normal! So even though one result of high prolactin cound be due to stress, I think my result is real due to me seeing that discharge for a long time. I hope they dont make me wait for another blood test before getting me onto medication. Hopefully I can get an actual appointment and talk it through. I have an ultrasound on Wednesday for my thyroid, so it is going to be a busy week.

Hi all,
Taking my 3rd clomid tablet today, its been ok, last night I got the occasional hot flash.

Im taking fertilitea as well... Not sure if thats ok to take as well as clomid with the ingredients of
•Chasteberry (Vitex) stimulates the hormones involved in ovulation and helps restore female hormonal balance.
•Red Raspberry Leaf helps tone the reproductive organs.
•Green Tea is a powerful antioxidant that promotes fertility.
•Ladies Mantle helps regulate your monthly cycle.
•Nettle Leaf is rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and calcium.

I might just take it for the 1st week of this cycle before I O'v

I am taking fertility tea too! Just started this cycle after the anovulatory one. I am pretty sure I read that vitex should not be taken with fertility drugs. Vitex is actually good for people with high prolactin levels, so if I cant get medication right away from my doc, I am going to start a high dose of vitex

I think vitex in fertility tea is quite a low dose, I will have a look to see if I can find anywhere that says not to take it with fertility drugs

This is the tea I am drinking -
https://www.etsy.com/listing/80925675/fertili-tea

This site
https://www.fertilitea.com/ovulationtea.htm

Says not to drink fertility tea with clomid

"scientists don't fully understand all herbal actions, and issues may present themselves if hormonal-regulating herbs are used side-by-side with prescription fertility drugs like clomid. Combined effects can increase chances for unwelcome side-effects or interefere with the desired effect of a prescription fertility medication. While FertiliTea is a safe, natural tea supplement for preconception, it is suggested to avoid all fertility supplements while using clomid or prescription drugs to induce ovulation."

rmsh - oh yeah about the nipple discharge! Sorry I thought you meant the other discharge but yeah I didn't have any symptoms of a prolactinoma besides the elevated blood work and because sometimes I would get a longer period than normal (which is normal anyways even when you don't have anything wrong with you). So I was really lucky they found it asap. It was protocol at my obgyn that if you hadn't gotten pregnant within a year at my age they did routine bloodwork and then if anything came back abnormal they would refer you to a FS. So, that's how they found mine, thank god! But I hear that if you go on the medication the discharge goes away.

If you want to, I'm going to link you to a prolactin/dostinex thread that I started sometime in November I believe when I found out I had this problem but couldn't find many people on here to talk to about it. If you want to join, you're more than welcome! It only has about 5 or 6 members but there are some success stories on there and it's also just really nice to know there are other people going through what you are! :hugs:

Sorry to hear about the cysts on your thyroid. Not all people have the tumor on their pituitary that causes the high levels of prolactin so don't freak out about that yet! Everything will work out :) PMA PMA PMA!

Yes send me the link please, I will join, I was trying to find some threads on here about it to hear what others said

Do you have to have regular MRIs now, to monitor your pituitary? I have to get thyroid ultrasounds every 1-2 years

Here is the link to the prolactin thread:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/problems-trying-conceive/812725-dostinex-getting-pregnant-17.html

And I haven't gone for another MRI and the doctor didn't say I had to go back for routine check ups or anything but I'm going to ask my new doctor about going for another because sometimes the medication can shrink the prolactinoma and if it shrunk it and its's gone (sometimes they go away altogether) then I don't want to be taking the medication if I don't need it.

I was reading up on taking vitex with things like dostinex, and it is a no-no. So I will wait to see what my doc says on Monday, as I would rather take dostinex than vitex if it works. But if it seems I wont even get to see anyone about this for several months, then I will start vitex. I suspect I will be referred to an endocrinologist and will get medication from them, and that could take months depening on how long the waiting list it

Thanks for all the help, I have joined that thread now

rmsh1- Thank you so much! I wont be touching the bag of tea from now on! :)
OMG I hope 2 days worth of drinking wont cause any affects.....

That's OK Sharnw, you can probably tell I do a LOT of research LOL! I am so desperate to get regular cycles

Have fun BDing for the next week!

scerena- I think I'll test when FF says I should. Unless I my temp goes way up at the end of the tww then maybe ill test early :winkwink:

sharn- I bet your excited your DH is home! :) :sex:

AFM- I need some advice, what do you ladies think about preseed? Do you think it's safe? Since i've been on clomid I haven't had as much ewcm as I usually do.

And of course I couldn't help but browes the bfp FF chart gallery, check this out, pink line is mine and green is a bfp line :)

https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g339/tallaud/revNM26PA.png

Hey girlies! Popping in to say hello, hope you're all doing great! :hugs:

sharn - Happy BD'ing! :happydance:

tallmom - Great looking chart!!! Love the overlay!! I think preseed is def safe, conceive plus too (we used that our bfp cycle). Good luck!

As always, thinking of all of you and sending you lots of :dust:!!!!!!!!

Tallmom- The charts look very good! I hope this is your bfp chart :) Yes preseed is fine, although conceive plus I read kills fewer sperm etc, so I use that when I use a lube! OMG clomid made me drrrrrrry! Hoefully you will not need another clomid cycle anyway :dust:

Sharn- gl with your clomid cycle :)

Ash- How are things going???

:hi: lisa- your pregnancy seems to be going very quickly I see you are having a baby boy congrats!!!

Thanks ladies :dust:

Tallmom thats a really nice overlay :D

tallmom - that chart and yours are so similar, I really hope that's a great sign for you and you get your bfp in a few days!!

Lisa - I can't believe you're a banana already! I'm going to go over to your journal in hopes of seeing a new updated picture! :)

Scerena - I'm doing good. I was away in NJ for a few days but now we're back in the city. My TWW went by very fast ... it's not completely over technically but it's very close to being over. I'm 11DPIUI today so ... I'm going to test in the morning. I hope I have a belated pregnancy fathers day present for my OH. :)

So I'm 11dpiui today and I still haven't tested, I was in NJ visiting with family since Wednesday and it really helped the time pass and I'm so happy it did It's been a very relaxing TWW but now my period is due in 3 days but I have a concern.

Normally, in the past I would ovulate around CD 13-15 and this time they didn't let me trigger and ovulate until CD 18 so my question is ... because I ovulated later will that push my period back ... like should I still expect my period in 3 days or should I push it back a couple of days....? Any ideas on it or advice is welcome since I'm at a loss right now.

Ash- as a rule, unless in unusual cases, AF should come 14 days after O. But I hope the witch stays away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->