We Love Chart Stalking

I'm pretty sure if you ovulated later, your AF will come later. No matter when I ovulate in my irregular cycles, AF comes around 14 days later

Ash- I agree it's typically 14 days although my lp is on average up to 16 days... So glad you have managed to relax :) did you test or are you waiting???

I just spoke with my doctor, he said I have to have a repeat blood test at the end of June, and if my levels are still high, i have to be referred to an endocrinologist.

Anything above 628 units is abnormal and mine were 870 (I assume the units are just different here from the US). He said that is not extrememly high but still higher than it should be

I told him about the milky liquid from my nipples and he said that is a sign of high prolactin levels (which I knew)

So I have to book another blood test at the end of June, then a doc appointment the week after to discuss results, and probably get a referral

So more waiting for me

rmsh - sorry to hear that you have to wait some more, but we're all with you! My prolactin was only about 30ng/ml over so mine wasn't high either and after being on the meds for a month my levels were down to normal ... I think they were 1.2ng/ml. Doctor was very happy with the way I responded so FX'd once you go on the medication you'll respond just as well!

AFM - I tested this morning with an IC and a FRER and it was negative. I told my OH this morning that I understand that we have to remain optimistic but at the same time we have to be realistic with this IUI procedure because this was the fourth time and it still didn't work for us. We're moving onto IVF, I will start the process when I get my period and then IVF most likely in August as long as I respond well.

It's okay .. after 3 failed IUI's I kind of knew that it wasn't going to work. I'm looking forward to moving to IVF but I'm nervous too ... the only part I'm nervous about is the egg retrieval but women go through it all of the time so I'm sure I will survive.

It's okay .. after 3 failed IUI's I kind of knew that it wasn't going to work. I'm looking forward to moving to IVF but I'm nervous too ... the only part I'm nervous about is the egg retrieval but women go through it all of the time so I'm sure I will survive.

You have been through far more techniques than I have! i would be so nervous the first time I am sure.

But then you still are not out this cycle yet, wait to see if AF turns up!

Yes, I've been through a lot of treatment so far ... it's crazy. I just have to wait and see if AF really does show and if so ... IVF it is :)

Glad to see everyone moving along nicely!!!!!!

Tallmom - Your chart looks super good!!!!!! fx!

Ash :af: :dust:
You will get your bfp soon, just like all of us :hugs: ladies

Well AF showed tonight while I was cooking dinner ... how grose. So I'll be calling my FS tomorrow and setting up everything.

Yeah it's okay. I'm happy she did. I was worried that because they made me ovulate later my period was going to be late so I'm happy that she's just here and we can move on. I knew when I had cramps allllll day that she was either going to show yesterday or today.

Ash- sorry AF came:( but I hope one round of IVF is all it will take for you to get your bfp!

AFM- I was stupid and tested this morn. :wacko: bfn, of course. But it's still early, although, not to be negative, but I don't feel like I am preggo. :shrug: I'm going to try pressed or the other kind next cycle.

Stupid af! Hope you get great success next cycle ash

Tallmom- Your not out :dust:

AFM nothing exciting to report....

xx

Ash- sorry af got you :hugs: gl and :dust: for this Ivf cycle :)

Tallmom- it's still early :) you never know :) I used conceive plus before apparently pressed kills more sperm than conceive plus?

Afm- had a scan yesterday and my lining is thickening :happydance: ATM it's 7mm never had that on a medicated cycle she reacons it will be 10mm by the time my follicle is ready! I have one follicle starting to lead its 10mm so I have a scan on fri to see if it's sill growing as she reacons they grow quickly once they start on these meds :) if it's growin slow they are going to up my dose.
I don't mind all the waiting as what he said was right- of they up the dose and they grow too quickly and I over stim then the cycle has to be cancelled, so I am happy to do it slowly :)

Scerena- that all sounds like good news! :happydance: I hope you get your bfp soon!
I'll definitely look into conceive plus. I think Lisa said she got her bfp on conceive plus. :thumbup:

AFM- temp is the lowest it's been the whole TWW, so Im hoping it's only an implantation dip! Keep your fx :)

Tallmom- I too hope that is an implantation dip for you my fingers are crossed tightly!!!
Yes I know a few ladies who used conceive plus and got their bfp I'm not sure wether to use some of mine I've got this month or not when it's I time...

Hoping we all get our bfp soon :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->