We Love Chart Stalking

Thanks Stinas :hugs: how is things going with you???

Sharn- how's the clomid going?

Tallmom- how are you feeling?

Ash- are you looking forward to Ivf? What are you doing this cycle??

Mammag- WHERE ARE YOU????

Scerena - Im just hanging around until DH's July 9th biopsy. If we have sperm, thats when I will pretty much have a better picture of where things are going to start. Docs are pretty positive about finding it, but im just trying to prepare myself. IVF is already started...so once we know, i will start my stims.

So excited for you Stinas and if the docs are positive then I have hope for you :) that's exciting that it is all set up already :happydance: do you know what stims you will be using???

Yeah they are pretty positive since they already found the cyst in the prostate and think thats the blockage...plus all his bloods/genetic tests are normal. Its still stressful to think about it...just praying for good sperm until then.
I got my list of meds....
HCG 10,000 units
Medrol 16mg tablets
Progestrone in sesame Oil 50mg
Doxycycline 100mg tablets (antibiotic for DH & I...but most likely he wont need it)
Ganirelix Acetate 250mg
Follistim AQ pen 600IU
Menopur 75units

Its going to be interesting. I have been hearing from IVF bnb ladies that just started that they are not as bad as they thought. Just the thought of doing them is more stressful than actually doing it.
The progesterone shots are freaking me out since those are the ones that will continue daily if test is positive. But at this point, it is what it is. This is pretty much the only way DH & I can have a baby, so I just need to suck it up. He is more nervous than I am.

That's a lot of tablets! I do Merional that's the same as Menopur :) an doing pregnyl tigger shot! I didn't realise you will have to continue injects after o bless ya if positive!!!
If its a small needle they aren't too bad to be fair...

The injects aren't bad at all once you have done a couple you will be a pro at it :hugs:

They are all injections except for the antibiotic. One might be a mixer....im still not good with which is which.
The progesterone is the big needle in the butt. The little ones in the belly dont bother me. Im sure ill get used to it. I just wish it was here already so I can have DH results and know whats going on .

Oh :haha: soz jus see all the mg's etc and assumed it was tablets!! That's ok if some need mixing! So will it be like 5 injects a day? Do you jus change the syringe or a different inject for every single one???

Ouchhhhhhh in the butt ouch! Some ladies have the vaginal ones can you not do them then???

Scerena- The clomid is doing me fine, Still hot flashes here and there lol, dh was like "wtf is wrong with you" lol i kept taking half my clothes off and putting them back on every 10-15 minutes or so.... Its the middle of winter here too :haha: oh the joys of ltttc right??

Scerena - yes and no about looking forward to IVF. I'm excited to get started and have a really good chance at becoming pregnant but no because it's a lot of going to the doctors and having blood work done every other day and not to mention having the egg retrieval which is going to suck but it's doable.

This cycle I'm just waiting ... I have to wait until I get the pre auth from my insurance company which should be at the end of this week or next week and I'm pretty sure once I get the auth I can start taking the lupron (not really sure what is does but I thought I read somewhere that it quiets your ovaries to prepare them for the stims and IVF). I should be getting the IVF at the end of July beginning of August.

Scerena - yup...all injections. YAY me lol
No I will be taking about 2 a day...one in the am and one at night for a few days. Like ash said...it takes a toll...bloodwork and internal sonograms every other day until they retrieve your eggs, then starts the progesterone. My fertility place says the progesterone injections may hurt more than the pill form, but are more effective.
Its going to be a journey.

Sharn- :haha: men just don't understand what we have to go through :haha:! Middle of winter and your stripping off :haha:
When I was doing clomid I was the same lol!!!
Ltttc i think we have done absolutely everything and some of it is sooo funny, our children better love us :haha:

Ash- I understand you having mixed feelings :hugs: so does the egg retrieval hurt??? So the end of July/beginning of august is not far at all!!! It will fly by!!! You have such a better chance it will all be worth it hun :hugs:

Stinas- if thy are more effective then it's worth doing :) yes the thing about injectables is you have to have sooo much monitoring as your ovaries can quickly start responding (that's what my nurse said) its hectic having constant scan etc but you will love it when you have your baby at the end :) :hugs:

Scerena - I would say the ER hurts ... but they do stick a needle in through your vagina, through the Uterine wall and into the ovaries. You're sedated so that's why it doesn't hurt but you are sore afterwards and you have to be very aware of OHSS. So .. it's scary but so many women go through it it must not be unbearable. I'm honestly more nervous about the sedation than the actual procedure.

Ash- aw bless you, I have every hope that you will be fine and will only have to do the procedure only once :hugs: Ivf is a big thing to go through :hugs:

Had an appointment with the fs today- he's happy with my oh at the moment and happy my cycles are improving :) he said carry on as we are.. I said what if we don't get pregnant after the three rounds of injectables?- he said we spoke of egg sharing last time so we will do that, but he said just concentrate on injections for now as it should help as my cycles are regulating :)
He wasn't going to send oh for another sa, but oh said he wants another one to make sure things are still "normal" so we know if we are both "normal" so we know our chances etc, he booked in but next appointment to do a sa is 10th July! That's the longest he ever had to wait to do one!
But things are moving forward and I am very happy to hear our fs is happy with things as they are at the moment :)

Scerena - I would say the ER hurts ... but they do stick a needle in through your vagina, through the Uterine wall and into the ovaries. You're sedated so that's why it doesn't hurt but you are sore afterwards and you have to be very aware of OHSS. So .. it's scary but so many women go through it it must not be unbearable. I'm honestly more nervous about the sedation than the actual procedure.

Different procedure I know :) but when I had my polyps removed I was sedated and it was a piece of cake!! I woke up fine and was sitting there eating crackers (like a madwoman! I was starving!) and drinking ginger ale when they brought hubby to me. He started laughing hysterically cause I just looked so "normal". I was scared too cause I had a hard time when I got my wisdom teeth out, but I guess it goes to show you can react differently! You will do great and it will be so worth it! :hugs:

Lisa - I've been sedated before but just the thought of not knowing what's happening and being in twilight scares me. And I'm afraid that even though I'm sedated I'm going to feel what they're doing which I know is totally ... irrational because that's why they sedate you so you don't feel it but it still freaks me out! Lol.

Anyways, just to update you girls. I heard back from the IVF coordinator at my doctors and the estimated ER date is July 25th. I'll be starting Lupron on July 8th until I get a period about 7 days later she said and then we start the stims which are GonalF and Menopur and then ER July 25th if my follicles are ready by then and then ... ET either 3 or 5 days after retrieval. Eeeeck! So close now!

Lol youve been watching too many movies! :haha: Awesome that things are getting moving!! :)

Hi Ladies, just a quick drop in... I had a nice temp rise this morn! :happydance:

and is it weird that my bbs are just now starting to get sore?

Hi Ladies, just a quick drop in... I had a nice temp rise this morn! :happydance:

and is it weird that my bbs are just now starting to get sore?

Amazing temp rise!!! :wohoo: My boobs were always sore from 2-3dpo, except for my BFP cycle, that time they weren't sore until like 10dpo. :) Ah! Sending you tons of :dust:

Ohhh, that's getting my hopes up!! My bbs usually get sore right after O too and then by this time start to get less and less sore. But it's the opposite this time. Hope it's a good sign! [-o<

It's also been quite hot here so wondering if that made my temp go up :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->