We Love Chart Stalking

ohhhhhhh Tallmom!!!!!! Thats an amazing rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When are you going to test?!!?!? Your getting me all psyched!

WOOHOOOO great temp rise tallmom!!

Hi ladies :)

AFM- I caught the flu off DH and definately wont be :sex: I dont think so anyway :nope:

My neck is aching sooo bad..... I O in 2 days :(

WOOHOOOO great temp rise tallmom!!

Hi ladies :)

AFM- I caught the flu off DH and definately wont be :sex: I dont think so anyway :nope:

My neck is aching sooo bad..... I O in 2 days :(

Hopefully you'll be feeling good enough tomorrow or the next day. When you're sick your body is fighting off the sickness so doesn't fight off the spermies as much. I was sick with an awful cough around ov time, poor hubby, lol, it was not attractive! Feel better soon chick!

Sharn- I hope you feel better soon!!

My temp went down again:( and I tested bfn :cry:
My boobs are still getting more tender though :shrug:
Oh well, sigh...

Hi ladies :D Well, I have been in Middle of nowhere Kansas, but am home now!! I missed you all!! And Tall mom, even if this is not a :bfp: month, you still must be psyched over your cycle!! It's such a beautiful cycle :D I am so proud of your ovaries :haha:

:hi: Mammag wondered where u went :) glad to see you back :)

Tallmom- aw I hope af doesn't show! Your cycles are way improving though :)

Sharn- hope you managed to bd :)

Mammag- :hi: hope all is well!!

Ya, I guess ya never know, maybe I'll get a late bfp. But I'm not counting on it, I kinda feel like AF is on her way. I'm going to a barn party tonight :haha: there is going to be live music and a bunch of people I haven't seen in awhile. It will be good to let loose a bit :)

Sounds like fun :) have a good night and let your hair down its good to relax and have fun :dance:

mammag - Hiiii ....welcome back home!

Tallmom - Sorry about the BFN, but I agree with mammag .....you should be happy that it was a nice cycle! Your body might just need some time to wake up....but your still not out yet.

Still no AF! And temps are still up. I'm feeling kinda crappy, my uterus is super pinchy and felt gross. But it's passing now. I took my temp just now and it was 99.1. So I'll be curious to see what it is in the morn.
:shrug:

OOOooo GL Tallmom! :D

AFM- I O tomorrow..... :yipee:
Its monday in Australia... So we managed to BD Saturday and Sunday for fun ( 2 times :haha: )
We will BD again tomorrow morning just to get some good swimmers

Tallmom- gl :) :dust: :dust:

Sharn- yay for I! Sounds like your bd'ing plenty :)

Nothing new for me at the moment I have my scan tomorrow to check on my follies...

Sharn- keeping my fx for you! keep on bding!

Scerena- good luck with your scan :)

AFM- massive temp drop today:( felt like total crap last night and we had some last minute company and I was so annoyed (gotta love PMS). I just wanted to curl up onth couch and feel sorry for myself. Woe is me :haha:

Sorry tallmom....but at least you had a normal cycle! Yay for that! Maybe third time is a charm? Im telling you...your body just needed a wake up call.

tallmom - sorry for the temp drop but like the other girls said at least you had a normal cycle, that is a positive! FX'd for your next cycle!

scan results-
7.6mm lining
9mm follicle

Both increased a little- they're happy with lining, now upped the dose to 112Units to get this follicle growing- have a higher dose again tomorrow and then back in for another scan on Thursday, not amazing news but dose is upped an hopefully the follicle will too now fx'd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->