We Love Chart Stalking

Thanks Mammag :hugs: i hope it was enough :)

How are you doing??? Are you still testing?

Not really no, lol. My desire to test dissipates by 11 dpo, because in my mind, that's when a :bfn: is really a :bfn: Pretty sure I'm out this month though, just not feeling. But that's nothing really new :(

Scerena- sounds great!! Fx for you! :dust:

Mammag- how are you? Have you tested yet?

AFM- 3rd day of clomid done. So far so good. Going to order my conceive plus tonight:)

I agree it is very quiet here!!!

Mammag - You never know until AF shows her ugly face!

scerena - Yay! Glad its working!!!

Tallmom - I hope this cycle is it for you!

As for me...This time next week I will know if we have sperm!!! Im super excited but freaked out at the same time! Pray for us ladies! I have a really good feeling we do, but its still scary.

Stinas - you're in my thoughts, I really hope you guys do have sperm!! FX'd!

AFM - This time next week I'll be on my 3rd day of lupron. Yay!

mammag- :hugs: you are not out yet I hear so many ladies on here that get their bfp at like 14dpo :hugs:

Tallmom- yay for clomid I hope this is your last round :hugs: How are you feeling??? I used conceive plus on one of my bd's hope it works miracles for you :)

stinas- so so happy that you get results next week I will be thinking of you, so praying there is sperm for you both :hugs:

ash- yay!!! so you will be doing ivf very soon :happydance:

Thank you ladies! I have a good feeling we do. Its still just scary not knowing.

Stinas- I bet it's scary, will be thinking of you :hugs:

Tallmom- you finished your clomid now??

Mammag- any more tests??

I took a random temp today... My coverline is usually 36.26-36.30 according to previous charts, todays temp was 36.66 so hoping this settles my mind now been constantly worried I didn't I even though they said I did and I couldn't wait until my bloods next week :)

Sorry Sharn how is the clomid cycle going? Not long woke up :haha: thought I wrote to everyone :dohh: hope everything is going good???

Im great :)
I got a bfp at 6pm :D
Im 9 dpo and took a FRER test because i was upset and angry hearing my brother and his b*itch gf are having a baby...

I hope its not a faulty :nope:
I took another FRER 2 hours later (8pm) and another faint line came up, lovely and light pink in 3 minutes. af is due until another 4 days...

Are you going to keep temping again after today? xx

OMG OMG!!!! CONGRATULATIONS hun :hugs: so so so so happy for you :dance: :happydance:
Have you posted pics in the pregnancy test area???

Frer's are very reliable and two would not be faulty :) so happy for you I'm excited now!!!

Now your brother and B*tch gf can have their limelight stolen :haha: congrats again hun!!

Nope not temping again I will wait for my progesterone test next week for confirmation hoping at least one of them two eggs fertalize and implant would be great to join you!!!

Yes I did... I got better pics to put up but now my stupid card wont load on the computer :dohh: always the way hey lol...

Cant wait to test tomorrow to see if i still get +

I'm off to have a peek :)
Be back soon! Eeeeeeeeeek!

my tummy just feels so nervous, for the past 3 days my stomach got butterfly's and tickled. I just took deep breaths to calm down and kept telling myself (it will happen, it will happen) lol

Sharn- what time is it where you are? Can't wait to see you next test :) I see a faint line :happydance:

So hopefully I will see your test before I go to bed if you test in the morning it's 11.40am here, looking forward to your test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->