We Love Chart Stalking

I love that site :p It was super fab when I was first starting opks, lots of info!

Woo, got my crosshairs today! I had a slow rise this month it looks like, which isnt a pattern I have seen before. I generally have a dip then a large rise.

I love that site :p It was super fab when I was first starting opks, lots of info!

Woo, got my crosshairs today! I had a slow rise this month it looks like, which isnt a pattern I have seen before. I generally have a dip then a large rise.

Yay on the crosshairs kitten... pretty distinct rise.. lucky ducky..! i'm still confused as to when i o'd so technically i STILL don't know what dpo i am could be dpo11 or dpo 13..

bfn today, temp stayed up.. still hoping... :happydance:

Hey all, can I join you all in chart stalking!?

Hi Suffolk! I think we're on the same wait list! =) beautiful chart so far!!

BFN today at 13dpo today.. i think.. here's my crazy chart this month! Any input?!!

My Ovulation Chart

Hey twinkles, awesome looking chart you have. Surprised you got a bfn, surely you must get your BFP soon!

tekkitten - the start looks good though the egg would implant btw 6-12dpo. GL hon

TWINKLES80 - HMMM. Maybe its too early for you to test? Your chart looks incredible, GL!!

Thanks lily! heres hoping!

My bbs are sore today, 5 days earlier than usual. Im happy bc that means the progesterone is good, I think!?!

ya I think that would be it (I'm no dr though, haha)

I'm back on the tww... According to FF I am 4dpo but it was a second dip... the first would put me at 6dpo so idk... What do you think? Also, my temp shot up to 98.7 this morning and in all of my charting it has NEVER been that high... good sign????

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3fb9dc/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Thanks! Although that huge temp spike today? I think it was bc our room is so hot :S Turned on the heat and it went a little overboard haha :p I guess we'll see tomorrow! and the next day, and so forth...

How are things with you??

I'm back on the tww... According to FF I am 4dpo but it was a second dip... the first would put me at 6dpo so idk... What do you think? Also, my temp shot up to 98.7 this morning and in all of my charting it has NEVER been that high... good sign????

My Ovulation Chart

I think higher than normal temps could be a good sign! I guess see if they stay up and make a triphasic pattern. I hope so!:happydance:

My Ovulation Chart

I think higher than normal temps could be a good sign! I guess see if they stay up and make a triphasic pattern. I hope so!:happydance:

Grl come on over to are thread lol im stalking lmao Hopeing for the best for you this cycle. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...hart-new-start-nov-dec-testers-anyone-13.html

My Ovulation Chart

It dropped to 98.4 today... still way higher then normal... that is a high temp from a normal chart and it's a low on this one ??? :happydance: Your spike looks lovely!!! I'm hoping tmrw (6dpo) there will be a lovely spikeon mine as well. The thing that has me most excited is last night I had a couple sharp pains in my right side right by my hip bone. Had me doubled over... I looked at my DH and was like whoa... for that amount of pain it better have been a little sticky bean burrowing in for the winter!!! FX's for our BFP's!!!!

I hope this is it girly :p I had some really weird cramps last night. This month my usual symptoms have been happening at far different times!

And my second high temp today... I turned the heat down in the room, and its higher. Hmmm. I have never woken up with a temp that high before, even when I had the heat on earlier in the cycle. I even subtly asked SO this morning "so i turned the heat down in here last night. Does it feel better?" and he said yes, that it was much cooler and normal :p

I'm trying to keep the nitty gritty stuff from him right now, thats what BnB is for!

I hope this is it girly :p I had some really weird cramps last night. This month my usual symptoms have been happening at far different times!

And my second high temp today... I turned the heat down in the room, and its higher. Hmmm. I have never woken up with a temp that high before, even when I had the heat on earlier in the cycle. I even subtly asked SO this morning "so i turned the heat down in here last night. Does it feel better?" and he said yes, that it was much cooler and normal :p

I'm trying to keep the nitty gritty stuff from him right now, thats what BnB is for!

Oh my gosh I am getting SO excited for you!!!!!!!! That is a SUPER high temp!!!! Now you know for sure it wasn't because you turned the heat up... I"m thinking your body is just cooking up a little one!!!!!!! What day are you going to test???? I hope my temp looks as amazing as yours tomorrow morning!!!!

please anyone feel free to look at my chart. FF said ovulation was cd 32 bt it changed today and now it says it could be anywhere between 32-44 lol

thanks!

please anyone feel free to look at my chart. FF said ovulation was cd 32 bt it changed today and now it says it could be anywhere between 32-44 lol

thanks!

I think it was wrong on cd 32 because your temps dipped back down... I believe it happened later but the reason it isn't registering is because you have it marked as a negative opk reading on the 39th. Remove that negative reading and I think it will give you an O day of the 40th...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->