securedownloadopks.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 2
  • POSITIVE+OPK.jpg
    POSITIVE+OPK.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 13
  • HUH.jpg
    HUH.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 3
When i check off the Detecting modes Of OPK?MONITOR?OVWATCH only it gives me crosshairs at CD23 and makes me 2dpo But The recommended settings that i always have it on hasnt Drawn line yet any suggestions on what to do? :nope:
Advanced (Recommended)
Fertility Awareness
Research
OPK/Monitor/OVWatch

LH surge, which is what the opk's pick up, happens before O' day... Since you had a positive opk on the 23rd you won't get crosshairs with any of the other methods (advanced, or FAM) until you have 3 elevated temps. I would put the positive back on the 23rd because by the looks of your temps you didn't O' until the 24th as long as the temps continue going up. You probably didn't O' on the 23rd as your temp dropped the 24th.

ty. NOTE: my post o temps are from 96.8-97.3 they never get any higher then that.
And CD22 was the darkest OPK very very dark CD23 was the same color as the control line but no as dark So what do you think, im sorry for all the questions. I just read that ff says if you use opks to set your settings to that. Mine is still on advanced when i change it , it gives me crosshairs and Leaves me a 2dpo. Think ill wait and see were my temps go the next few days.

ty. NOTE: my post o temps are from 96.8-97.3 they never get any higher then that.
And CD22 was the darkest OPK very very dark CD23 was the same color as the control line but no as dark So what do you think, im sorry for all the questions. I just read that ff says if you use opks to set your settings to that. Mine is still on advanced when i change it , it gives me crosshairs and Leaves me a 2dpo. Think ill wait and see were my temps go the next few days.

I would definitely wait :) I have never seen a temp dip down after O'... that's the only reason I think you O'd on the 24th... But, who knows!!! I am having a wacky temping cycle myself!!! :hugs:

Hey Ladies :hi:

I was shocked to get a smiley today! I didn't think my body would be able to O this early without clomid! FX!!

Good luck tallmom :dust:

Gl to all ladies waiting to o and all theirs in their tww's :dust:

bazzb - wow! Your chart looks awesome! :thumbup:

Scerena- how's your tww going?

sharn- Hi! :winkwink:

It's goin okay tallmom thanks, I'm 8dpo no sore :holly: no nothing :shrug: kind of feel out :/

Scerena I didnt get sore BBs until I was 10dpo :thumbup:

I'll keep testing with ICs I think, even though I know they are super unreliable :lol: I was going to wait, but I think I'll just keep testing. I literally have 30 or 40 of those damn tests, so why not use them? :)

My temp stayed elevated, just went down a little bit. I am still curious as to how much having the heater on (even though its turned down) has an affect. Everything else is still the same in terms of bedding and what I sleep in, so thats the only thing I can think of.

Is my chart not showing??? Hmmm thought I had it in there LOL!!!

As for the heater... I really can't say... do you temp orally? I've never heard of outside forces affecting someone's temp but it could be possible. I'm starting to wonder about my high temps though as well as I've been sick the last couple days with a cold or something. I bbt temp vaginally but I also took my oral temp this morning to see if I was running a fever and it was LESS then my vaginal temp... so weird!!!

You just keep on testing girl cuz if you get that BFP I'm doin a happy dance as I may get mine as well... plus like you have 30 or 40 of them to play with, so just do IT!!! Keep me updated on EVERY ONE!!! I am 2 days behind you, so when you get that BFP I'm going to start oober testing myself LOL!!!!

Haha :p Will do! BFN today at 8dpo.

I think I am catching a nasty bug though. Apparently its going around, my stomach is just contracting, and yea, bad business all around. Super high gag reflex as well. I am debating calling in a substitute tomorrow if I still feel like this at 9 or so. Just knarly, bleck!

I temp orally, i sleep with my mouth closed so it stays consistent :) Maybe I will try turning the heat off tonight (brrr!) and see what happens, if it drops or stays up. Part of me things that maybe my body was fighting off whatever this stomach bug is.

I'll keep testing with ICs I think, even though I know they are super unreliable :lol: I was going to wait, but I think I'll just keep testing. I literally have 30 or 40 of those damn tests, so why not use them? :)

My temp stayed elevated, just went down a little bit. I am still curious as to how much having the heater on (even though its turned down) has an affect. Everything else is still the same in terms of bedding and what I sleep in, so thats the only thing I can think of.

As for the heater... I really can't say... do you temp orally? I've never heard of outside forces affecting someone's temp but it could be possible. I'm starting to wonder about my high temps though as well as I've been sick the last couple days with a cold or something. I bbt temp vaginally but I also took my oral temp this morning to see if I was running a fever and it was LESS then my vaginal temp... so weird!!!

You just keep on testing girl cuz if you get that BFP I'm doin a happy dance as I may get mine as well... plus like you have 30 or 40 of them to play with, so just do IT!!! Keep me updated on EVERY ONE!!! I am 2 days behind you, so when you get that BFP I'm going to start oober testing myself LOL!!!!

I think I am catching a nasty bug though. Apparently its going around, my stomach is just contracting, and yea, bad business all around. Super high gag reflex as well. I am debating calling in a substitute tomorrow if I still feel like this at 9 or so. Just knarly, bleck!

I temp orally, i sleep with my mouth closed so it stays consistent :) Maybe I will try turning the heat off tonight (brrr!) and see what happens, if it drops or stays up. Part of me things that maybe my body was fighting off whatever this stomach bug is.

Feel Better :flower: soon. Wow i see your a early tester to lol. Im a poas crazy women sometimes. :wacko:

What day do you think i ov'd I had another spike this morning A good one :) CD23 or CD25 notice that my OPK was darkest on CD22
If that means anything :shrug:

Attachments

• 23rd or 25th.jpg
    23rd or 25th.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 3

I can't wait to hear how that goes!!! Freezing yourself in the name of science... you deserve an award!!!! :happydance: My temp dipped again this am to 98.4 but when I did cervix check I had what looked like ewcm but was tinged with brown... Hoping it's IB! Will know if my temp goes back up tmrw!! I of course got overly excited and did a frer... bfn... going to try again this weekend!!!!

What day do you think i ov'd I had another spike this morning A good one :) CD23 or CD25 notice that my OPK was darkest on CD22
If that means anything :shrug:

I still think you O'd the 24th!!! If so... one more day of high temps tomorrow and you should get your crosshairs!!!

Ooooh, I hope its IB for you too ciara!!

I feel out now, as my temp was still high but I think its apparently it is because of the STOMACH FLU :( This is my first time out of bed/bathroom in 24 hours. All Ive had to eat since yesterday morning is about 5 soda crackers. So brutal.

wontgiveup, I would say cd24 or 25. I feel like FF might put it at 25 if you get two more high temps ;)
Plus, I just have a feeling I am out. However, I am curious to see if my LP is longer this time, as I have been taking the B vitamins ;) We'll see how it geos!

Your not out till the witch shows. LOL i decided to play around with FF and I put a high temp in for tomorow And it gave me crosshairs showin I ovd On CD24 i think. Is o were the line is drawn or The temp after the red line?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->