We Love Chart Stalking

you rock! thanks lady~!
you were close they say cd 39, i wish it was 40 as be BD that day lol

I'm trying not to get excited :p I could be fighting a cold or something too. And I am Always going to suspect it because the rise happened the day I turned the heat up in my room lol, even if I turn it back down ;) I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow!

I also have my doubts because if the temp spiked at 5dpo I probably would have had a pos test this morning? I tested today (7 dpo) and it was negative. I'll keep testing though bc I have lots of tests!

Ladys Have you ever heard of days of Positive OPKs and then no TempRise, My Post o temps normaly start at 96.8-97.3, But my temps have been at 96.8 and 96.7 the last few days. Last cycle it took forever for my temps to drop back down so maybe thats whats messing this chart up IDK? can you take a look for me please

Attachments

• charthelp.jpg
    charthelp.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 3
I guess ill just have to wait and see if crosshairs are drawn with in the next 3 days.

It will likely rise girl :) Mine take 2-3 days after last positive opk to rise, take a look at my chart if you want, this month and last month both reflect that.

Edit: This month it took 2 days, last month 3 days! Apparently that can be normal <3

It will likely rise girl :) Mine take 2-3 days after last positive opk to rise, take a look at my chart if you want, this month and last month both reflect that.

Edit: This month it took 2 days, last month 3 days! Apparently that can be normal <3

Oh TY you have eased my mine, Boobs hurt so thats a good sign they normaly do after o. :dust:

I'm trying not to get excited :p I could be fighting a cold or something too. And I am Always going to suspect it because the rise happened the day I turned the heat up in my room lol, even if I turn it back down ;) I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow!

I also have my doubts because if the temp spiked at 5dpo I probably would have had a pos test this morning? I tested today (7 dpo) and it was negative. I'll keep testing though bc I have lots of tests!

Mine rose early too so hoping it's a good sign for us both!!! I am finally holding off a little on testing... the last 3 cycles I tested WAY too early and ended up having an abundance of negatives. I think I am going to test on Friday which would be 8dpo (if my temps stay high) so it's still way too early but I had coupons for FRER's so I have an abundance too LOL!!! That should be 10dpo for you!!! When are you planning on testing again???

Ladys Have you ever heard of days of Positive OPKs and then no TempRise, My Post o temps normaly start at 96.8-97.3, But my temps have been at 96.8 and 96.7 the last few days. Last cycle it took forever for my temps to drop back down so maybe thats whats messing this chart up IDK? can you take a look for me please

Positive opk's are from an LH surge which happens before you O'... There is always a big misconception about those things. LH surge is never when you O', only the days leading up to it... It's what causes the egg to release from the follicle. My guess is the day after the positive opk's is when you o'd because your temp dipped down a little. So as long as the next 3 days are above the pre-o temps, you should get your crosshairs!!!

I'll keep testing with ICs I think, even though I know they are super unreliable :lol: I was going to wait, but I think I'll just keep testing. I literally have 30 or 40 of those damn tests, so why not use them? :)

My temp stayed elevated, just went down a little bit. I am still curious as to how much having the heater on (even though its turned down) has an affect. Everything else is still the same in terms of bedding and what I sleep in, so thats the only thing I can think of.

question.. when you say the if the temp dropd af is prob on her way do you mean once it drops below cover line or does my drop mean AF as well..

thx

question.. when you say the if the temp dropd af is prob on her way do you mean once it drops below cover line or does my drop mean AF as well..

thx

Generally below coverline hun, or at least a huge nose dive. Thats how mine look anyways, I cant speak for everyone else <3

I'll keep testing with ICs I think, even though I know they are super unreliable :lol: I was going to wait, but I think I'll just keep testing. I literally have 30 or 40 of those damn tests, so why not use them? :)

My temp stayed elevated, just went down a little bit. I am still curious as to how much having the heater on (even though its turned down) has an affect. Everything else is still the same in terms of bedding and what I sleep in, so thats the only thing I can think of.

Is my chart not showing??? Hmmm thought I had it in there LOL!!!

As for the heater... I really can't say... do you temp orally? I've never heard of outside forces affecting someone's temp but it could be possible. I'm starting to wonder about my high temps though as well as I've been sick the last couple days with a cold or something. I bbt temp vaginally but I also took my oral temp this morning to see if I was running a fever and it was LESS then my vaginal temp... so weird!!!

You just keep on testing girl cuz if you get that BFP I'm doin a happy dance as I may get mine as well... plus like you have 30 or 40 of them to play with, so just do IT!!! Keep me updated on EVERY ONE!!! I am 2 days behind you, so when you get that BFP I'm going to start oober testing myself LOL!!!!

As for the heater... I really can't say... do you temp orally? I've never heard of outside forces affecting someone's temp but it could be possible. I'm starting to wonder about my high temps though as well as I've been sick the last couple days with a cold or something. I bbt temp vaginally but I also took my oral temp this morning to see if I was running a fever and it was LESS then my vaginal temp... so weird!!!

You just keep on testing girl cuz if you get that BFP I'm doin a happy dance as I may get mine as well... plus like you have 30 or 40 of them to play with, so just do IT!!! Keep me updated on EVERY ONE!!! I am 2 days behind you, so when you get that BFP I'm going to start oober testing myself LOL!!!!

Just saw you were talking to wontgiveup... Geez... head cold drama!

Just saw you were talking to wontgiveup... Geez... head cold drama!

lol I was like huh her chart is showing up :dohh: lol Do you know how i can post a link i normaly just copy and paste my chart on here. Ty for the happydance when we get are BFP Hopeing you get yours to :happydance: Lol i used like 15 in a week last cycle so know i dont have anymore but i do have 2 freer awaiting me to pee on them lol

When i check off the Detecting modes Of OPK?MONITOR?OVWATCH only it gives me crosshairs at CD23 and makes me 2dpo But The recommended settings that i always have it on hasnt Drawn line yet any suggestions on what to do? :nope:
Advanced (Recommended)
Fertility Awareness
Research
OPK/Monitor/OVWatch

Attachments

• confuseing chart.jpg
    confuseing chart.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics