We Love Chart Stalking

never mind ladys that was a stupid question i figured it out :)

Ooooh, I hope its IB for you too ciara!!

I feel out now, as my temp was still high but I think its apparently it is because of the STOMACH FLU :( This is my first time out of bed/bathroom in 24 hours. All Ive had to eat since yesterday morning is about 5 soda crackers. So brutal.

wontgiveup, I would say cd24 or 25. I feel like FF might put it at 25 if you get two more high temps ;)
Plus, I just have a feeling I am out. However, I am curious to see if my LP is longer this time, as I have been taking the B vitamins ;) We'll see how it geos!

I'm right there with you. I feel out too... still have this horrible cold and am thinking my high temps are because of it... UGH!!! All of a sudden I have none of the symptoms I had before. 8 dpo and the only thing that has stuck around are the cold symptoms and constipation. My bbs don't hurt, no cramps, nada... My temp stayed the same as yesterday... 98.4... No rise, no fall, nothing to even give me a little hope. :cry: I'm going to test again Sunday at 10dpo... if I get a BFN then I'm just going to wait and see if the :witch: shows...

I hear ya! I'm not going to test today. But same thing, symptoms are gone except ones related to this bug :( it's ok though, get on the horse and try again right girl?!

I hear ya! I'm not going to test today. But same thing, symptoms are gone except ones related to this bug :( it's ok though, get on the horse and try again right girl?!

Definitely RIGHT!!! Whats 1 more month??? It WILL happen eventually... maybe our bodies just aren't ready... For the past 8 bfn's I've always looked at it as another month to get my body a little more ready and to get our finances a little better. :thumbup:

Thats the spirit :D We'll get ours soon enough girly <3

Its funny that our charts are so similar this month! And that we both got sick at the same time lol

Ciara I like the way you think lol
Girls hope you two feel better , have a cold i think Sinuses is messing with me
Im 3DPO

Attachments

• sleepy lol.jpg
    sleepy lol.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 2
Thats the spirit :D We'll get ours soon enough girly <3

Its funny that our charts are so similar this month! And that we both got sick at the same time lol

Ha!!! I was thinking that exact thing myself!!! Well at least I know... no matter the outcome... that I have a cycle buddy!!! LOL!!! :happydance:

question.. i looked back in some of my post to find the dates i had the watery dicharge... i added that and the right dates with my - OPK and now my line is solid not dotted.. does that mean anything?

question.. i looked back in some of my post to find the dates i had the watery dicharge... i added that and the right dates with my - OPK and now my line is solid not dotted.. does that mean anything?

All solid means is that your data is consistent with the FF O' prediction.. the reason mine is dotted is because I have contradictory data. Like I have had watery cm after O'... that's a contradictory thing because you normally don't have fertile cm after O'. So then they gave me dotted crosshairs. The date stays the same though...

Wooo, cycle buddies :D

I still wonder though.... if that was IB you had? Maybe the symptoms just decided to take a break, You never know!

I think next cycle I am going to take the Geritol multivitamin ;) We'll see how it goes!

Im a bit annoyed bc I keep getting AF like cramps, and I am 10dpo. Last cycle I only had an 11 day LP, so this cycle I took B complex to lengthen it. So its not working I guess?? Arg. I hate my body sometimes

I still wonder though.... if that was IB you had? Maybe the symptoms just decided to take a break, You never know!

I think next cycle I am going to take the Geritol multivitamin ;) We'll see how it goes!

Im a bit annoyed bc I keep getting AF like cramps, and I am 10dpo. Last cycle I only had an 11 day LP, so this cycle I took B complex to lengthen it. So its not working I guess?? Arg. I hate my body sometimes

Awwwww I see the :witch: got you... :growlmad: I'm thinking it may have gotten me too. My temp was still up this morning but I had bright red spotting when I wiped... it's slowly tapered off today but I have had AF type cramps along with it. :cry: I'm not getting my hopes up though because I've been known to spot before AF. If my temp stays up tomorrow, maybe then... I guess we'll see. If it's AF for me as well then I'll have a majorly short LP too?!?! It's normally 13 days but it would make it only 10 this cycle... we are so much alike it's crazy! :wacko: Hopefully it will be our turn soon... would be even more awesome if we got our BFP's the same cycle!!! Babydust to us...

5dpo today and feel like crap, I think i got a cold a minor one but One enough to annoy me. And haveing weird pintch like cramps down there not likeing that to well. To soon for af so not sure whats going on hope im not geting some kind of Bacterial infection.:nope: Cause its a little itchy It sucks to be a women men dont have to worry about Infections inless they get it from us. NOT FAIR! Antibotics give me yeast infections TMI sorry So cant take that, that would defeat the purpous.

Hope AF stays away from you girls Try some hot tea and ibpofen for those cramps. Feel better

Awwwww I see the :witch: got you... :growlmad: I'm thinking it may have gotten me too. My temp was still up this morning but I had bright red spotting when I wiped... it's slowly tapered off today but I have had AF type cramps along with it. :cry: I'm not getting my hopes up though because I've been known to spot before AF. If my temp stays up tomorrow, maybe then... I guess we'll see. If it's AF for me as well then I'll have a majorly short LP too?!?! It's normally 13 days but it would make it only 10 this cycle... we are so much alike it's crazy! :wacko: Hopefully it will be our turn soon... would be even more awesome if we got our BFP's the same cycle!!! Babydust to us...

OMG I know... Mine was only 10 days this cycle as well, down one day from 11. This whole short LP thing sucks, I hope I can sort it out soon.

Keep me posted, I hope the :witch: doesnt show for you, but I also get spotting before she shows. And this cycle I had AF cramps 10dpo :(

So frustrating because I am even taking B vitamins. I guess it can take a while to work, but I want it to work now!

Oh well. Just gotta get back on that horse next month right ladies ;)

Hope AF stays away from you girls Try some hot tea and ibpofen for those cramps. Feel better

She already got me! Its ok though, I am having a drink, which I stayed away from during the 2ww ;)

And has for your cramps, I get them too, usually 3-6 dpo. Which totally SUCKS because I always think it is implantation :lol: But now I know its normal for me. I hope its just the general stuff and not bacterial!

She already got me! Its ok though, I am having a drink, which I stayed away from during the 2ww ;)

And has for your cramps, I get them too, usually 3-6 dpo. Which totally SUCKS because I always think it is implantation :lol: But now I know its normal for me. I hope its just the general stuff and not bacterial!

LOL i have left over drinks from the halloween party, If AF gets me this cycle Ill have 2 smearnuff ICE and a bottle of SouthernComfortSweet Tea lol. Ill have to have my bestie drink it with me cause im not a big drinker. lol Have a sip for me lol. Oh and I hope its not bacterial ether Feeling fine at the momment Who knows?? My body has always been a mystery. Sorry for any typeos!

Oh and id like to say That mean o :witch: Sorry ladys, Hope we see a BFP soon.:thumbup:

Me too! I hope this AF goes away soon, very heavy and annoying :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->