We Love Chart Stalking

Tee hee, I hear ya! I am always waiting for O or waiting for AF or BFP... its like the waiting never ends! So crazy!

Things are good over here, just about to head out to buy some Robutussen :p And have been taking my geritol and B complex every day like a good girl! I am still at school, as my guy is doing some volunteer cooking classes for the after school activities group :p So cute!

Dedication to the help aids... LOVE IT!!! I often forget to take them over the weekend... sigh... I get so busy...

Yep, I have been good! I have one of those silly pill kits, the kind old people have (s,m,t,w,th,f,s type thing :p). Ive had friends spot this and totally make fun of me, but it helps me remember!

Yep, I have been good! I have one of those silly pill kits, the kind old people have (s,m,t,w,th,f,s type thing :p). Ive had friends spot this and totally make fun of me, but it helps me remember!

Ovulation is approaching... I'm guessing a week or less by my CM!!! Woohoo!!! Time to kick the BD'ing into overdrive!!! LOL!!! :happydance: How is everyone else doing??? Tek... that pill case is an awesome idea!!! Time to invest in another "help aid"!

i find it so crazy how your two charts always resemble each other lmao. So cool!!!

Lol :p I think your copying me! :lol:

So, kinda tmi question... how do you tell the difference between sperm and cm? Like, I dtd yesterday morning, would it still be chillin out in there?

Ive noticed my cm is starting to get fertile-ish. I think I'll start the Robi tomorrow!

Lol i sometimes wonder that same question, think its just sperm, We can get patches of ewcm some times during are cycle even when we are not fixing to ov.. i do this sometimes befor af

If u wipe it on a piece of TP... If it soaks in, it's semen... If it chills on top then it's cm :) Also semen is watery but cloudy whereas if it's watery fertile cm it will be clear.

DOes Semen Stretch?
Iv always wondered What the Dif.. between arousal Fluid and EWCM is?

Back from vacation ladies.. How is everyone?

As for me I started my 2ww early and very excited :) didn't bd as much as is like because of timing but hey it didn't work the last few months so hopefully at least one makes it to the finish line!

I hope all of you are peachy!!

As for me I started my 2ww early and very excited :) didn't bd as much as is like because of timing but hey it didn't work the last few months so hopefully at least one makes it to the finish line!

FX'd for your BFP!!!

FX'd for your BFP!!!

Thanks Mystic! Same to you 😍

Wow ty
My arousel fluid always stretchs Does that indicate a problem?

Wow ty
My arousel fluid always stretchs Does that indicate a problem?

Arousal fluid is very watery... if you're getting stretchy stuff it is more then likely cm. Some women get ewcm throughout their cycle, not just before ovulation. :)

hi ladies. i think i'm 3dpo and my bbt is really high. highest ever since i've started temping almost a year ago. what can you tell me about that? am i obviously and only sick? I'd love to tell you i have a sore throat but it feels more like my throat is swollen and so are my throat glands. feels like there's mucus in my throat.. stuffy nose too and raspy voice :-( I've had something like this earlier in the year (though it was sore throat and not swollen), my temp haven't been this high. (they went up to 36.80 on 6dpo.

hi ladies. i think i'm 3dpo and my bbt is really high. highest ever since i've started temping almost a year ago. what can you tell me about that? am i obviously and only sick? I'd love to tell you i have a sore throat but it feels more like my throat is swollen and so are my throat glands. feels like there's mucus in my throat.. stuffy nose too and raspy voice :-( I've had something like this earlier in the year (though it was sore throat and not swollen), my temp haven't been this high. (they went up to 36.80 on 6dpo.

thanks!!! your a full of great knowledge

Too be honest... I had high bbt last month and AF ended up showing up so can't say that's a symptom... But I've heard loads of people say they felt like they had a cold early on... Tis the season though LOL!!! Symptoms are so crazy n different for everyone it's hard to tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->