We Love Chart Stalking

Nope no bd'ing (DH hasn't been feeling well) and guess what... I didn't really O' either... :p I woke up this morning and my temp dipped really low and when I did my cervical check I have a TON of EWCM so my guess is I'm O'ing today and that temp spike was my LH surge... so I discarded it on my FF chart so that it won't throw my coverline off... I told DH... I don't care how ur feeling I need your bodily fluids tonight for good measure LMAO!!!

Haha nice one! Maybe we are true cycle buddies after all! :dance:

I think mine will be in 2 days, if my general pattern of opks is anything to go by.

Haha nice one! Maybe we are true cycle buddies after all! :dance:

I think mine will be in 2 days, if my general pattern of opks is anything to go by.

Nope no bd'ing (DH hasn't been feeling well) and guess what... I didn't really O' either... :p I woke up this morning and my temp dipped really low and when I did my cervical check I have a TON of EWCM so my guess is I'm O'ing today and that temp spike was my LH surge... so I discarded it on my FF chart so that it won't throw my coverline off... I told DH... I don't care how ur feeling I need your bodily fluids tonight for good measure LMAO!!!

Haha :p I snuck it in earlier! I have a feeling I might not get as much in as I want, but I will try my best ;)

I'm in the same boat ladies.. you'd think these boys would always want to bd hahaha! I only bd'd on day before and day of.. but only because I got lucky that it came early.. otherwise I would have needed to coerce him hahahaha ;)

Go get em ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!! I just don't get it!!! He's been wanting to have a child for 2 years... I said no way not until I am about finished with school. I had to drop out the first time for my two oldest... Now that I am almost finished and ready... he's slacking!!! To be fair though... we are on month 9 of ttc so he's probably pretty wore out!!! :)

LOL!!! I just don't get it!!! He's been wanting to have a child for 2 years... I said no way not until I am about finished with school. I had to drop out the first time for my two oldest... Now that I am almost finished and ready... he's slacking!!! To be fair though... we are on month 9 of ttc so he's probably pretty wore out!!! :)

I totally hear you... i bet just like other dh's they're tired of having scheduled bd.. but what on earth are we going to do? We gotta make a baby here! haha..

Have fun ;)

I totally hear you... i bet just like other dh's they're tired of having scheduled bd.. but what on earth are we going to do? We gotta make a baby here! haha..

Have fun ;)

If we could do it alone we so would LOL!!!

Ugh... I have had "UTI like" pain since 9:30 yesterday morning (front and back), had ewcm yesterday, watery today, and my temps are still low... COME ON ALL READY O'!!! Bright side... we got to dtd since dh is feelin better. That makes it slightly better, but I was all ready to be in the tww with that one random sky high temp Sunday... sigh... LOL!!!

I hear ya! I had what I swear were O pains last night, but no temp rise this morning. And bc I am a weirdo and like to check before going to bed near O (to see if its super high), I am thinking no temp rise tomorrow either. Totally sucks. To make it worse, I lost my normal thermometer :( I'm using a lame childs one now haha :p

Hope it happens for us soon girly!

I hear ya! I had what I swear were O pains last night, but no temp rise this morning. And bc I am a weirdo and like to check before going to bed near O (to see if its super high), I am thinking no temp rise tomorrow either. Totally sucks. To make it worse, I lost my normal thermometer :( I'm using a lame childs one now haha :p

lol and i thought i was a weirdo:wacko: for checking befor i go to bed to lol If its high befor i go to bed then i normaly know itll be high in the morning thats the only reason i do this.. :dohh:
Do you use a regular BBT or a regular Fever T? Because if you switch in the middle of your cycle your temps wont be the same :) BBT works best, sorry lol i just was curious what you ment by childrens thermometer..

My bbt is being so weird!!! Normally I know when I O' because the next day is like bam... high... but it's like slowly rising... I still have the pains... this would be 48 hours now. Kind of getting worried but not going to let it get to me just yet. I have O'd as far out as cd 19 before and today is 18 for me. So just gonna go home... coerce the dh into bed and pray that my temp rise comes tmrw... Tek... I'll laugh my butt off if we both get our temp rise on the same day!!! At least I know your right there with me and we can compare "symptoms" in the tww LOL!!!

BTW... I plugged in some higher temps for the next 3 days and it gives me O' of today... SMH...

BTW... I plugged in some higher temps for the next 3 days and it gives me O' of today... SMH...

Me three I hope it stays up!! Ps Jessica Simpson pregnant again? Not a huge follower but I'm jealous! Keeping it real lol

I only check this once a day, but kitten looks like your bbt went up? Hurray!! Im hoping it stays up girlie!! Now go bd lol (as if I have to tell you haha) :happydance:

Lol, I dont think the BDing is going to happen tonight, both of us just feel so BLAH :p I didnt have great timing this month, but not horrible, so we'll just see I suppose!

Yep, pretty sure I did :) I guess tomorrow will confirm. I totally had O pains yesterday though, just shooting pinches on my left side. The nice thing is it was about 10-20 minutes after DTD :p Hope the timing worked out this cycle. I didn't get in as much BD as last cycle, but still did O-2 and O day.

I'm so annoyed right now with my body... no idea what is going on and of course nothing adds up. Never had my temp NOT go up the day after O' and I had to of done it all ready as I felt the pains. I got sick last night from a smell I have NEVER found to bother me. I'm feeling pinches and pulls in my right back and left front today... and my temp is still low??? UGH!!!! Weirdest cycle ever... LOL!!! Tek... looks like I have to live vicariously through you this cycle because I'm starting to feel like maybe I didn't release an egg or something...

Hope after all... I could just be having a "slow rise" cycle...

https://www.whattoexpect.com/blogs/...rone-levels-after-ovulation-just-a-slow-riser

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->