We Love Chart Stalking

Update... Still waitin on O'... Next couple of days hopefully... How are all of u doin???

I'm waiting too to o as well!
Before my mc it was between cd 20-30 so let's see what happens this month!

Yello!

I am still waiting too. Usually I get a + opk at the end of cd14, its cd15 now and it is no where near + :S I think I may have delayed it due to stress? Lame, but I'll keep on keepin on I guess :p

I have a dog living with me for 10 days. The cat hates him, but its quite funny, because the cat is much tougher than this little puny dog :p

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is well!

I had an ultra early o this month so I'm waiting to test! Fx for all of us :thumbup:

Anyone else's temps seem to be all over the place this cycle? Mine are weird !

Pretty sure I o'd yesterday... Only temps will tell though... Kinda hopin I didn't cuz dh hasn't been feelin well so we haven't bd'd too much :( Also if I did it was way earlier then normal ??? I usually O cd 16-19 and it was only cd 14... Way weird...

Yello!

I am still waiting too. Usually I get a + opk at the end of cd14, its cd15 now and it is no where near + :S I think I may have delayed it due to stress? Lame, but I'll keep on keepin on I guess :p

I have a dog living with me for 10 days. The cat hates him, but its quite funny, because the cat is much tougher than this little puny dog :p

Haha!!! Dog sitting... Oh the joys!!! I always find that dogs are way wimpy when it comes to cats!!! Hopefully u O soon!!! Need my cycle buddy!!!

I had an ultra early o this month so I'm waiting to test! Fx for all of us :thumbup:

My O was way early too!!! I mean if I did... Still need 2 more days of high temps to confirm... U have a chart u can attach so we can check it out???

My temps have been crazy the last 2 cycles... Must be something in the air! :)

lol Look at mine wow There so flat, I thought for sure they would drop below 96.8 by now.. Prob need a new therm... Ill pick one up soon

Oral even tho i told my self i was going vag this cycle lol oops i forgot.. i heard that even if my temps are flat i should still show a Shift when i o So maybe i can hold Off a bit Been gone every day since wend.. dont think ill be going back out anytime soon so maybe my hubby can pick one up..

Yeah it's possible that ur temps are actually just that and there is nothing wrong with ur therm... If that's the case u should def see a therm shift after O :)

I hope I O soon too :D I think my opk will turn + tonight, then its usually 2-3 days for O to occur. Le sigh, I hope its sooner then that but its looking like 3-4 days still. Blah!

Mines a little all over the place because I've dropped below the coverline. So a little unsure!
Yello!

Haha!!! Dog sitting... Oh the joys!!! I always find that dogs are way wimpy when it comes to cats!!! Hopefully u O soon!!! Need my cycle buddy!!!

My O was way early too!!! I mean if I did... Still need 2 more days of high temps to confirm... U have a chart u can attach so we can check it out???

Sure thing here it is... https://fertilityfriend.com/home/3bcf1c And good luck on your o!

Hi

I hope I O soon too :D I think my opk will turn + tonight, then its usually 2-3 days for O to occur. Le sigh, I hope its sooner then that but its looking like 3-4 days still. Blah!

FX'd it comes soooooooon!!!!!!

Mines a little all over the place because I've dropped below the coverline. So a little unsure!
Yello!

Sure thing here it is... https://fertilityfriend.com/home/3bcf1c And good luck on your o!

Hi

Hi :D How are things?

Haha, well my stupid body doesnt O for a day or two after my last + (usually lasts two days). Bla! I wish there was a way I could speed it up ;) Excited to see another high temp for you tomorrow!

Yello!

Hi

Hi :D How are things?

Hi Kitten, Bazz, wontgiveup, mystic and the rest of the gals!

Doing well :) haven't tested yet but I'm going to try to hold out till 11 dpo or 12...didn't bd as much as I'd like because of unexpected early o but only takes one! I had an ultrasound done and all looks well so I'm quite greatful! Next step is hsg but thinking I should wait at least a year for that, but ask me when af arrives I may have a sudden urge! Lol

Kitten and whoever is oing I hope you're bding and not reading this hehe!!

:happydance:

Haha :p I snuck it in earlier! I have a feeling I might not get as much in as I want, but I will try my best ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->