*we need a section for being late and bfn!!!*

af got me.....gearing up for next month! (light spotting tonight- but pretty sure the real fun will start tomorrow)

Ah sorry Rowliepolie :hug:.
emdeb any news hun. Hope its ib for you.
Hi Ash

Awww rowleypolie! :hugs:

Kat - Nope! No :witch:! No :bfp:! I'm severely lacking in things I can note with an animated smilie! I have plenty of :dohh: I guess! LOL

gl megg! i hope that this is your month- severe cramping today from af leaves me a little bummed out- but just means i will have a few weeks to run my body ragged trying to drop a few pounds before ov next month! :dust: to all of you still left

Did a test this morning on a Tesco cheapie and got a :bfp: so got a CB digital and guess what.......1-2 wks Preggers

I don't think it is, but thanks, honey! :hugs:

OMG! emdeb! Yay! I thought maybe you would if you tested! CONGRATS! :hugs:

Hi there, new to this site but everytime I google a pregnancy query this is the site that I always go to so thought I would sign up.

TTC #2 and had my hopes built up this month as AF was over a week late. Tested but :bfn: Have been light bleeding for 3 days now but don't think it's implantation stuff. Have read way more stuff about ovulation etc than I did with my first! Maybe too much information is sometimes a bad thing?

Anyway, OH excited as it means more BDing for possibly 4 weeks - based on this cycle length. Lots and lots and lots of :dust: to everyone. Here's hoping next month is the one.

welcome to this thread red! light bleeding for 3 days...i would consider it an opportunity to get ready for next month! thats what i am doing because af got me yesterday- so now i am on track to lose a little weight before next ov day (most likey have 3 weeks...)

Did a test this morning on a Tesco cheapie and got a :bfp: so got a CB digital and guess what.......1-2 wks Preggers

so happy for you! see...sometimes being late does mean a :bfp:

so happy for you! see...sometimes being late does mean a :bfp:

If only it would mean that for me! My mom keeps making fun of me for testing daily. She's always commenting on how long it took to get results when she concieved my sister and I.

So how many days late has everyone been or more precisely: how many DPO were you when you got your BFP? I am 1+ week late and multiple BFNs and it's been so stressful. I have been regular (26-29 days) since my first period 22 years ago minus the times I was actually pregnant or breastfeeding...been trying for about a year, but we know we have male factor.

Well done embed!!! that is excellent news!! Bring on the BFP for us all xox

My temp dropped to just barely above coverline today. I think the :witch: might actually put me out of my misery tomorrow! Woohoo! Looking at my chart, I think I actually ovulated again without a period and am just waiting for my 2nd LP to end. On the bright side, it might be 13 days, and prior it was only 11-12 days. Excited I might get a new cycle tomorrow! LOL

:shrug: How do you have a 2nd LP? Curious. I have heard of anovulation and not having a period or of ovulating late and getting your period late, but 2 LP's? It would be exceedingly rare to ovulate twice and have 2 LPs unless your hormones are totally whacked??

Actually, its not unheard of or even that rare to miss a period and ovulate again as if you'd had one. My hormones could well be totally whacked at the moment since I had a MMC in Dec. But, my chart shows 2 very clear post-O patterns. And, my temp is dropping in a way that I would expect just before AF, and its 13 days after when I suspect I ovulated last.

But the progesterone after a decent O would totally interfere with any LH/FSH estrogen loop (negative/positive feedback loop, if you know how that works?) and where would the lining that was building from the progesterone go and do? Don't think your body would be rushing in to ovulating again. I find this hard to believe.
A MMC with a normal period afterwards would not dramatically affect this cycle. To ovulate twice, days or weeks apart IS rare in the same cycle and would require ones hormones/pituitary gland to be extremely screwed up.
Looking at your chart I would say you O'd on the 19th or 20th and AF is coming soon. Anything before that looks like your body trying to work it's way to O and finally made it. So many things can delay O I'm sure you know. The whole 2 post O pattern is due to a small natural surge of estrogen one has about halfwayish into the luteal phase If I charted this month my chart would look a lot like yours. Hell, I may not have even O'd, but one cannot tell without seeing what happened. I had 2 seperate extended episodes of EWCM, but I did NOT ovulate twice. Near impossible. Ya know? Something went whacko with my body, but it should hopefully set itself back. Hope that helps!

Hm... I'll keep it in mind. I definitely didn't O on Dec 15... that's the day my bleed started from the MMC.

Regardless of any of that... I'm hoping my cycle starts tomorrow. If I'm not pregnant (and I'm absolutely certain that I'm not), I don't really care when I ovulated this time... I just want a new cycle! LOL

I def want a new cycle myself. Scary not knowing what your body is doing!

deffo if only we all knew !!!

i am cd47 now and bored !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"