• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*we need a section for being late and bfn!!!*

Its definitely frustrating to not know what's going on for sure!

I've had several people encourage me to split this cycle just to see. I'm curious what it would look like. I think I'm going to see what it looks like at least. I guess it doesn't entirely matter since it's in the past... but curiosity gets the best of me sometimes. lol

Edit: Looked! Not any happier with how it looks split so leaving it be as is. I just told FF to ignore it when working out future data!

I wouldn't. It will just screw your head up more. All one can do is check your cervix, temp and an OPK daily and never change things to make it look better (I know we are all tempted ha ha) and soon enough you can see a pattern or figure out after the fact what went right OR wrong. Im def going to do that again as I have been NTNP for 2-3 months to bring down stress levels, but also NOT knowing what happens is more stressfull!. It sure sucks having a long cycle. Never was "blessed" with one before so I know all of your pain. I am def not buying any more HPT's this cycle.

I'm still waiting too - CD39 today :( Doesn't feel like AF's coming either. SOOOOO FRUSTRATING!!

Yea good idea Meg33k. You don't wanna drive yourself more nutso! I am glad I quit freaking out over this cycle!

Eh, it didn't make it worse, but it didn't make it better... so I'm leaving it be! LOL I hate seeing my chart like this though... I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to that sort of thing, and it drives me batty to see it saying 33dpo! Grrr! I just hope my temp drops again tomorrow (if like usual it will be around 97.2) and that would be a great signal to take fem products with me! LOL Hopefully we'll both get it figured out ASAP! :) Good luck!

Lucy - I know what you mean! I don't get the honor of really ever feeling her coming though. Do you temp or anything? Any idea when you might have O'd?

Yea today is CD 36-37...OMG...that is so crazy. Cannot believe I O'd on CD 29 or 30..WTF? Hope I am not getting old...wish I had a window to my reproductive tract! I think I missed it too as I thought I had O'd already or was prego as I was getting EWCM and wondered what was wrong...what a weird cycle...glad my BBs are sore so now I know the progesterone kicked in and should be starting in 3-7 days

Got my fem products and finished with the HPTs and BFNs! Think I spent about $100 this past week! Got my BBT and OPKs, softcups for next cycle and will start my FF back up. Weird weird weird

Megg - I was going to start charting this month (12 days ago when AF was due). I bought a thermometer and a little book (all sat on my bedside table ready to be used!!!) and joined Fertility Friend. But no-show AF is ruining my plans!
I have used O kits in the past, but didn't last month as I was on holiday. So we kinda guessed when it was and didn't really miss a day. So when I was late, I thought we'd been lucky. But no, several BFNs later and here I am.
Was very tempted to make a doctors appointment today, but resisted. He'll only tell me to come back in a month or so, if AF still doesn't show up.
And to top it all off, a friend's sister announced her pregnancy today...

Thanks for the welcome Rowleypolie!

AF now in full swing - all the usual nightmares along with it - backache, cramps, bad mood (although my OH may say that is nothing to do with AF, LOL)

Stupidly watched a baby programme on sky, my son asked what the ultrasound picture was of so I showed him my scan of him - felt like crying, especially when he asked if he could have a wee sister!!

Fx that next month brings a:bfp:

At least you got AF now...hopefully it will be your month next month! Baby dust to you!

Its definitely frustrating to not know what's going on for sure!

I've had several people encourage me to split this cycle just to see. I'm curious what it would look like. I think I'm going to see what it looks like at least. I guess it doesn't entirely matter since it's in the past... but curiosity gets the best of me sometimes. lol

Edit: Looked! Not any happier with how it looks split so leaving it be as is. I just told FF to ignore it when working out future data!

hey im new here but was just wondering do you take your temp at the same time each morning? maybe thats why your temps are all over the place. sorry to hear of your mmc xx

Hi everyone im 8 days late but bfn..Bad bad lower back and abdo pains all preg sysmptoms.Booking out patients scan tomoz hope ill get date soon doc wants to rule out cysts cos of my bad pains.Atleast if a am preg or not they will c then lol.Goodluck everyone

I used to take it at the same time... but I haven't been on the same sleep pattern lately. The ones taken up till about Jan 19 were mostly taken around 12:30pm. Then my sleep schedule got thrown into something more normal and the ones from Jan 20 on were MOSTLY taken between 7-8am. So, they should be pretty correct compared to the ones near it, but the ones before aren't a fair comparison (if that makes any sense). I honestly think my temps are all over due my hormones probably being pretty off kilter at the moment. I have a feeling that they're a mess. But, I'm hoping once I get the first "real" cycle after the MC it will all fall into shape a bit better. I know the first "cycle" can be a bit crazy. I just hoped to escape it! No such luck! :nope:

Julie good luck tomorrow! I wish I had an ultrasound machine in my house...that would be awesome ha ha

I'm part of the club now. AF was due today and was a no show. I also got a big fat :bfn: .. I'm usually like clockwork with AF so I don't know. I also can't remember how late I was with my son before I got a :bfp:

I was having AF cramping earlier but it has since subsided. Now I'm just dealing with achy BBs and a backache that won't quit.

Well, got some very faint light pink spotting today (yay!never thought i'd say that lol) and BBs aching bad...think AF is gonna be here within a few days...CANNOT wait to get started anew. I am armed and ready...bring on the clear out! This cycle was ridiculous! That will teach me to try NTNP again.

Yay PhoenixGurl... I'm on CD5 today and getting used to temping, looking for ferning with my microscope thingy.. its good practice before O day!

Hey Kat F..funny you should say that about the scope...that is how I found out why I am late...seen the whole ferning thing (I check my DH sperm count in a microscope) about a week ago and didn't even think to look at my CM, but came across a website looking up all the reasons I could be late besides being prego and there on a website was what i seen a week ago along with the spermies:ferning CM. So that is how I knew I probably ovulated (along with prolonged EWCM) about a week ago and WHY I am not starting yet. Duh, but I have been so focused on NTNP and my Dhs fertility, it didn't hit me. I will be using the microscope now also for my CM as well along with OPKs and BBT. Damned if that hag will hide from me and I don't know why ever again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->