We NEED to have Zoomer the robot dog in our life lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

comicwife

Proud mum of 4
Reaction score
I totally have to get my kids this dog lol :happydance:

I know they are saying that the teksta robot dog is going to be one of the top 10 toys this year but I think Zoomer is far more superior and might over take Teksta this year :happydance: and after watching all the reviews on YouTube I honestly think it will :happydance:

Does anyone have one or any thoughts/opinions on Zoomer?? :happydance:

I love the look of the zoomer, I wish I had got DD the Zoomer dinosaur but she asked for the Teksta T-rex so have got her that. May get the Zoomer Zuppie though :)

I love the look of the zoomer, I wish I had got DD the Zoomer dinosaur but she asked for the Teksta T-rex so have got her that. May get the Zoomer Zuppie though :)

I also looked at the Zoomer dinosaur but I think my son 2.5yrs is a bit too young so Im thinking if Zoomer the dog goes down well at Xmas I might get DS the dinosaur for his 3rd Birthday as that looks fantastic as well :happydance:

I'm just not sure who to buy Zoomer the dog for? as I have an 8yr old and a nearly 4yr old DDs who would totally love him!!! Lol

Could it be a joint present for them all or would they argue? I am getting the zuppie mainly to stop the arguments over the t-rex lol

My dd is 4 and she wont stop going on about the zoomer zuppie 'Candy' im struggling to find it under £40 :shrug:

My dd is 4 and she wont stop going on about the zoomer zuppie 'Candy' im struggling to find it under £40 :shrug:

I ordered candy from toys r us last night and got it for £29.99 using a code. I will see if I can find the code for you x

It's birthday8 for £5 off x

Im going to boost club card vouchers in tesco to buy one!

WHY did you make this thread? I'm sure my LO needs one now!!!! Is it worth the money for the dog? xx

these toys in my opinion end up the most unloved lol... I had 2 as a child nd I threw one down the stairs nd his leg popped off... bratty thing to do but I must say it made watching it walk about much more entertaining hahaha

edit :texta I mean. there was a white one with led eyes aswell... who knows lol

Im going to boost club card vouchers in tesco to buy one!

If my MIL does not buy it then I will do this too :thumbup:

Keep your fingers crossed then ladies that tesco still do the boost for the club card vouchers as I asked in store last week and the girl I spoke to said she doesn't think tesco are doubling up the vouchers this year!! :nope: I will be soooo pissed off if it's true as that's the only reason I shop in tesco and have my vouchers in the Xmas club!!!:growlmad:

My lb got a teksta for his bday (5th sept) i dont thibk its moved since 10th sept. Olaf is unloved lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"