We started together....

Sounding very positive Nat!!! FX for you. Update later. Apparently Superdrug tests are very reliable. x

I will and im not pinning my hopes on it yet those lines could be the result of crap tests x

I got a faint pink line on superdrug test it was at about 8 mins x

Im sure it was a evap ive googled it and apparantly they can give convincing evaps i am holding off til smu tomorrow to use the second one x

I thought pink wasnt an evap? But its probably a good idea to assume bfn til you get a clear line, just to be on the safe side xx

I got 3 faint positives today i cant get decent pics u will post one when i get decent progression :) x

Aw congratulations :) You definately deserve it!!

How are you doing Cookie? x

Not good, haven't o'd and back in hospital with my son. I'm giving up on this cycle...feel like giving up altogether to be honest.

Thank you i'm scared but taking it one day at a time i only made it to 16dpo last time so that is my first milestone to pass i am not going to the doctors or anything just waiting for tests to get darker and feel more comfortable with it x

Yayy Nat!! Just noticed your signature update!! Ive got everything crossed that it is a sticky bean! So excited for you!! x

Cookie - oh no! Hows Addison? Im really sorry he has been so poorly. If thats what you want, Leave this cycle rather than stressing about it and focus on him. We will still be hear for a chat and rant :) Hope youre all OK. x

Ok I'm back on planet earth now! Knackered though!! Addison is much better, got out of hospital yesterday just after lunch, hubby did a couple of the night inhalers so I managed to get a fairly decent nights sleep thank goodness. Work today, Addison is very clingy and was crying when I left him at my Dads. Wish I could be a stay at home Mum!!!

Nat - Congrats! I know you are going to be really worried but there is absolutely no reason to think the same will happen again. Think positive! Look at me for instant, I got my bfp just to have it all go wrong, but got preggers again and all was fine and I've got a big lump of a boy now. They say for some of us the first time our bodies don't know what to do, but second time round they are ready, so your body is ready for this now! x

I have loads of ewcm so I think maybe ovuation might finally be round the corner...I'm going to test later with an opk and if I can be bothered we will dtd, but if I'm too tired then I'm not going to force myself to do it and will just write this cycle off.

Glad he is feeling better Cookie. Must be hard leaving him to go to work, but least you know he is safe. Think thats a good plan, fingers crossed you ovulate today/tomorrow x

I hope so, cos this cycle has been flippin long. I was being dramatic when I said that I was thinking of stopping ttc! I was sleep deprived!

Yeh not easy leaving him when he's been ill, tomorrow I work from home and hubby has the day off, going to send Addison to preschool just for the morning (usually he does all day) figured I dont want him having too much time off as he just back tracks, and he's only just started enjoying preschool since he was last off, but a full day would be too much. This way he can go but it will only be for 3 hours, then he can come home and veg with his Daddy. Just hoping it doesn't happen again too . x

Glad he is feeling better cookie and its good ovulation sounds like its coming soon, dont worry about bd to much, i only bd up until 2-3 days before ovulation and here i am, i feel like im stuck at bfp limbo waiting for tests to get darker its so frustrating i know i am its just praying it sticks and not wanting to tell oh until i feel a bit more confident x

Its scary I know Nat, when I got my bfp with my son I just cried...I remember the line appearing on the test before I'd even managed to put it down and I ran out of the bathroom like a loon...I actually ran away from the test. lol I just thought I can't go through that again...I was in a bad place due to losing my Mum and I thought I can't handle to lose this baby too. Its a scary time, but exciting. As I said before there is no reason the same will happen again, your body is ready for this and I'm sure everything will be fine. x

Thats true i have one frer and some.cheapies left when they run out i am done testing i have 2 digis one for sunday and one for the week after so ican hopefully see a 3+ x

Heres a pic of my tests so far todays is the bottom one x

Attachments

• PicsArt_1381828857642.jpg
    PicsArt_1381828857642.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member