we told our boys :)

Jessicahide

Reaction score
The little one didn't believe us... And my eldest decided he wants a sister called Elizabeth :)

:) husband couldn't wait any longer to tell them x we were supposed to tell them on Tuesday but....

Oh that's lovely. We're going to tell our children at our 16 week scan as my husband is away for a few weeks. Really not sure how to tell them though x

Difficult isn't it, I just let my husband come out with it, I am surprised he managed 7 weeks not telling without exploding

We Told ours Prety much straight after finding out. My eldest is 11 so you can't really hide it from her. Plus i have a bump before 12 weeks and i was really ill with my youngest so wanted them to know if it was ill or tired to help out with their little brother and understand why. also so they know to be careful around me and no jumping on me ect.

They are thrilled, My eldest is really interested in babies and pregnancy and has watched one born with me a couple of times, yesterday i said i felt sick and she said ah that will be the morning sickness won't it? Lol

My 8 year old is trying to insist on having the day off school for the scan Lol.

Ahh, thats cute, I think the scan is very educational. My 8 year old remembers going for the scan with my now 4 year old, he was talking about it today after we told him about the new baby... He has autisum so remembers everything :)

I have three but two with me, my first son was stillborn xx

Ah that's OK love, we miss him everyday and he is a very big part of our lives.

I bet sorry hun, big hugs. How old would your little angel be now? How old are your other boys? X

He would have been 9... Alexander is 8 and william is 4 xxx

Aww I'm sure he's looking down on you all. Would your little boys like a brother or sister x

William would like a brother but Alexander wants a sister I think he has set his heart on one, he was smirkng to himself earlier I asked him what he was thinking about he said " if she cries and you don't hear her, I will go to her and say its OK, mummy is coming..." Bless his heart xx

When is your little one due, what a lovely time of year to have a new baby xxx

Based on Lmp I will be due 20th December, but I will have having an elective section a few days /a week before due date so will have a newborn on Christmas morning it is lovely time so exited x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->