We were never going to have more then one but...................

Heather.78

Reaction score
Ok so here it goes hubby and I only ever wanted one and one we had a beautiful daughter which im sooooooooo happy about then the other day when I thought we had made our decision I said should I sell all this stuf on ebay hubby says 'what if we want another one' omg Im in shock now its got my mind going do I want another one I dont know very confused :hissy: could I cope with 2, I dont know but Im going to add myself back to the wtt group for now.

so hello girlies
;uv heaths

Hi Heather, welcome to wtt. Hope your make yours minds up soon.

Hey Heather, a tricky decision for you both eh :) Hope u can decide soon, Its still quite early for you since having Maiya, who by the way looks a super cutie in your avatar :p
Welcome to WTT, its really nice here, Dont think I will want to leave! lol x

Hi Heather,
I was only going to have one child aswell, but here I am waiting to try for no3. I had sold all my dd1's things (as there was a 5 year age gap) but was good to have other things for dd2.
I was worried I'd be able to love another child as I loved my first but its amazing how you just find more love inside you to give.

aww hey heather - welcome :) huge decision to make, just take your time and in the mean time, have fun in here :) xx

After i had my first i had pnd so i vowed i would never have another and sold everything and for 2-3 years we were happy with just 1 but then i got broody and along came number 2 again we sold everything and for 4 years this time i was happy with the 2 of them but now i'm broody again so we are going to have one more i just keep thinking what if i'm broody again after a 3rd i can't just keep having babies every few years our house isn't big enough for a start lol x

hello and welcome to wtt heather :wave: it certainly is a big decision, only you and your OH no whats right, lots of luck and big :hugs: x x

Welcome to WTT, Heather!

After I had my son 14 years ago I said I'd never have anymore, but here we are!

Hello heather
Welcome to WTT, aww well you never know
Its up for you and OH to decide will see you around x

I can firmly recommend to have at least two. If you find it possible (economically and personally) at least have two. I was a single child and it's awful growing up on your own in and adult world. (Also have no family apart from my mum where I live)... xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->