we will be pregnant/having a baby in 2011/12

In the 2WW here, would LOVE a :bfp: in 2011!!!!!!

Next month is gonna be my first proper time charting. And using OPK's, so there's still EVERYTHING to play for :winkwink:

Yes i'd love to get pregnant and have baby no'2 in 2011, but if not early 2012!
The :witch: got me this morning so i've told OH we've got try harder next month, haha no pressure!
Here's to feb :bfp:'s for everyone x

Im glad loads have you joined with such positive attitudes :)

i think im going to be out for this month though as i had my period 24tth jan and got my hsg on 8th so i doubt it very much i will be pregnant as we are not allowed to have sex until then :(

but this thread is for longer than then... So fingers crossed and stay in them bedrooms girls!!! :)

xxx

Me and OH are both 34 this year and are trying for number 2.

We ARE going to get pregnant within 3 months of trying - so our LO will be born in 2011!! This is our first cycle trying.

Good luck everyone.:flower:

Positive thinking will definately help :) xx

Hope to get pregnant either sept2011 or 2012!!! Best of luck ladies to get your BFP!!!!

I want a 2011 baby! I'm hoping we'll get a BFP this month or next month at the latest. Positive thinking, right!

Spill your secrets girls ;)
what are you taking?
Best positons?

Here is hoping to a 2011/Early 2012 baby! :thumbup:

We have been trying since Dec. unfortunetly I haven't had a period since. My doctor just thinks its because I got off BC but if it hasn't started by March I'll be going back to try and get some tests done.

:dust:

Really Hoping to get a BFP this month!!!!!!! Lots of luck to all your girlies :)

Best of luck to all of you ladies!! Hopefully we will all get our :bfp: in 2011 or early 2012!!

girls lets talk about what positions and methods you are trying?
I lay on the bed after sex for 20 mins lying flat, use to have legsin the air but told the sperm can swim too far back?

I was taking multi vitamins but going to try another brand now...

SHARE GIRLIES :)
X

Time seems to go so slow when ttc!
But if we have eachother on this thread to talk to then hopefully we can make the experience an enjoyful and fun one :)

so is anyone on any medication/ taking vitamins/ bedding on certain days/ had their fertility clinic appointments- or been given any useful advice that may benefit us other ladies?

Good luck to all of you i can see a few bfp coming on this thread over he coming months :)
xx

hi hun

well im taking angus cactus to ensure we get reg periods and ovualate so we can b'ding on the right days. !!!

clare

really cool thread. I am going to have a 2011/2012 baby, i just know it.

I am taking folic acid, have given up smoking and drinking, taking multi vitamins and metformin for PCOS and diabetes.

My friend who has twins says the best thing to do is work out when you are fertile and go at it like rabbits for that time. She and my other friend tried it and they both ended up with twins!

My doc says that you should have :sex: three times a week so that the :spermy: is healthy and strong

i want to join :) a 2011 baby would be perfect :) i get so excited when i think about having a baby to complete our family :)

Hi girls, can i join:thumbup:. I have been laying on my back for about 20 mins, and have been taking pre natal vitamins, but i'm going to try pre seed and instead cups this cycle. I'm waiting for AF to show, so i can start cycle 3 on clomid. One bit of advice for you ladies, i'm not trying to worry you, but i was in A&E twice this weekend with servere abdominal pains, which turned out to be a bad urinary tract infection. When i asked the doc how i'd caught it, he said it could be not enough fluids, or vigorous sex. I said well i have been trying to conceive , and he said well make sure u urinate straight after sex as it washes toxins away. I dont want to wash the sperm away lol. But i dont want to go through that pain again either, so i thought i would try instead cups this month to hold it in lol, has anyone used them before? they look complicated lol.x

I am amased from the number of people who have replied to this thread! and omg quite a few are pregnant :) i just hope the rest of us get the same very ssoon!

KEEP JOINING AND SHARING YOUR METHODS/SECRETS ETC :)

Hi, I got pregnant using clomid/softcups/preseed/N-acetyle-cysteine/B-6/prenatals with DHA. Also OPks and BBT temping. Now in the second trimester, couldn't be happier. :D

Im using clomid when af arrives/conceive plus and pregnacare... Im not sure what the other stuff is???
Congrats!
:)
you must be so happy! What mg of clomid was you on and what days?

I dont temp or use opk's as i cant realy get the hang of it but we have sex every other day or every day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->