Webbykins' NTNP Journal

Thankies ladies. Yeah... I will try and resist then when my mum gets home I'll hand them over and just stop. I might get some normal gum to chew instead or something xx

ER try not to stress hunny! You can have as many bacon and brie panini (What the hell is the plural??? Friggin hell I have preggo brain already!!) when Max comes along :flower: xx

:cry: Am I really pregnant?? I'm just staring at these tests - I actually can't get my head round it...

Holy smokes, I'm late to the party!!! Thanks for leaving your extra :dust: in my journal, lovely. :hugs:

HUGE Congrats, girl!! I'm so happy for you.

Thank you MM :hugs: xx

I'v handed the fags over now. No more now!! I just need to think what's happening and I feel guilty so I'm sure I won't be tempted once I get past the first 24hrs x

CONGRATUMALATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just caught up on the NTNPTTC#1 thread and saw your fabby news!

Huge huggy love xxxxxxxx

I'm good thanks AP. Feeling very tired and crampy but none the less I'm feeling good. Xx

Thanks MM... I'm not missing them as much because I just go.. Umm baby!! Xx

Went to see Duran Duran at Nottingham last night. They were awesome!! Although car broke down on the way back so we had to bump start it but we got home haha. The atmosphere was amazing! Xx

Ooh, car break down sounds rubbish! Was it a long journey? Was bloody cold last night!

Oh no! Duran Duran! They are old, when I was a girl, the adolescents of my generation were mad about them, but they were not so big when I became a teen myself. I am feeling a right :jo: Glad to read you well XXX

Twas about 1hr each way journey so not too bad. It was quite cold haha. Duran Duran aren't old :sulk: :haha: They are only 50 odd! But they still rock it! xx

Well I am now officially over 48 hours smoke-free... and I still want one :rofl: but I don't need one and that's the main thing isn't it? I just look at my pregnancy test every time I get a craving. I still can't believe how dark my frer was at around 15dpo... it's amazing to see after over 4 years of :bfn: My body does work! :haha: I'm very very nervous though... I'm worried it's all gonna go tits up, but I'm keeping positive xx

It'll go tits up - and out - initially, but they'll drop further south in the long run :haha:

Well done for not smoking!! Soon it'll get much easier and it's all worthwhile for little poppyseed baby!

well done on not smoking! i think 48 hours is some sort of turning point when you stop smoking...can't remember what though :haha: two days and two weeks are important.

going cold turkey is amazing, you should be proud of yourself :)

just popping by congrats on your bfp. Well done for giving up on the smoking

well done being 48 hours smoke free :hugs: i'm so happy you finally got your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->