• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Webbykins' NTNP Journal

We are being evicted from our house the end of the month. We have no where but our parents' to go... and it's separately. So we're going to have to live apart for at least 6 months.

I won't lie. I'm f*cking fuming that BIL has let this happen. He's bailed out and because I don't have a wage we have no chance of keeping the place. If we hadn't have moved house then we would been able to manage but noooo BIL and DF wanted to move. :growlmad:

So I've decided this is a sign to go and live at Uni. If we're not living together, and I have to share a room at my mums then I don't see the need to stick around here when I could move down there and focus on Uni when I go back in January.

NTNP is over :cry: And I know it would be bloody ironic for me to have conceived this month so I'm gonna have to wait and see what happens.

I knew I jinxed it all... On our 7 month anniversary of trying too :nope:

I'll be moving back to my WTT journal after this cycle ends. I'm just gonna have to suck it up and get on with being broody for another 3-4 years. Fantastic.

I don't know what to say, I am so sorry :( :hugs: :hugs: Hoping you find a solution soon to living together XXXX

That sucks, Webby :( I hope that living at Uni maybe gives you enough of a change that the broody feeling lessens a bit :hugs:

I'm so sorry I've been such a bad stalker hun, I've just been madly busy with uni and stuff lately. I'm really sorry about the house and NTNP, it all sucks :( Don't make any hasty decisions about moving away though hun, sleep on it for a few days before you decide :hugs:

I'm absolutely gutted Calm. It's going to be about 6-9 months before we can move back out. The only positive out of it is that we will be able to live just with each other when we do. I'm really hoping I've caught now (even though the circumstances are crap) because otherwise it'll be a long long time before we can TTC again. So fed up. X

Thanks for posting guys x

Oh hunny, I've not been a very good stalker. :hugs: I'm so sorry to hear about your housing troubles, I'd be just as angry as you are. But do try to be positive, maybe living at the university is just the extra push you need to really study hard and do extra well. :hugs:

Thanks MM.

I'm so embarrassed about all of this... moving over to NTNP then going back...

I feel awful and I really am praying that I did ovulate and we caught it.

EDIT: EWCM?!?! CD31?!?! I'm so bloody confused now... Should I do an opk tonight? x

I would do an OPK for your own sanity, you might go a loopy if AF doesnt turn up and actually you are having a long cycle :hugs:

OPK last night was pathetic :rofl: But today I have so much EWCM and (TMI) my pants are sooo wet :shrug: I dunno if maybe my body is trying to ovulate and last time was a failed attempt? I'll be getting some BD in regardless. He promised me until the end of this cycle so we'll take the chance and keep going til the end. We'll sort something out.

Got lots of cleaning done... but it's just made me realise it's not ours anymore :cry:

Thanks girls. Any ideas about being really really wet with EWCM? x

None except I'm jealous of your EWCM. I think I'm getting to be an old dried up biddy. :rofl:

Aww hunny haha. It's kind of annoying in a way, DF kept slipping out last night ;) :rofl: But I mean this is an amazing amount. I have never had it that bad. And the twinges and cramps are having me in the foetal position. I've had these pains since Tuesday 8th and I thought I ov'd the 12th but I don't think so now... I really really wish I hadn't run out of opks but all the shops are shut now. It's CD 33 now so I'm getting really fed up haha. Am I in the TWW or not?? :flower:

EDIT: I am going to assume that I am (or at least getting close to) ovulating for all purposes. I'm going to try and get some ov sticks tomorrow to have a look see. xx

So sorry about the house and everything hun :hugs:

Things will come good in the end you'll see :hugs: i never thought I'd have my baby after my mmc and having to wait, she was worth all the waiting though xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->