Wedding - emotional!

callmedan

Reaction score
I'm getting married in May to my boyfriend of 6 years, and everything weddingy seems to make me cry! Programmes where people get married (usual things like don't tell the bride but also at the wedding at the end of despicable me 2!!!!), my wedding songs, thinking about walking down the aisle, speeches, love songs sometimes even talking about the wedding!
Is/was anyone else like this? I just cannot wait to be married :blush:

God knows what I'll be like pregnant with all the hormones! :haha:

Yes it is an amazing, happy,nervous scary time. all these emotions rolled into one i think it's pretty normal. Lol

I got like this in the build up to our wedding. I just felt like i was so excited i couldn't hold all the emotion in!

Since getting married, i'm more emotional about weddings in general - i'm one of those guests who come out of the ceremony all bleary - eyed at the end!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding :D I'm sure you'll have a wonderful day xxx

I got married in this last November, and we had been engaged for 3 and a half years! So yeah, I was very emotional and the buildup of emotion made that day so much more amazing, you sort of feel like you're in a dream. I wish I could relive it again! I hope its a beautiful day for you!

Yes! I cry at everything wedding (and baby) related! We recently sent out our invitations, and I got stupidly emotional and teary looking at them, and then when we gave them out, and people where opening them I got emotional all over again!

Yes I was really teary every don't tell the bride and four wedding as well! Also when choosing the wirds fir the ceremony. But randomly in the day sailed through without a tear-the exact opposite of what I and my husband and quite a few guests expected!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->