Wedding night - those with kids....

My LO stayed at my mums. Definately not selfish to want the night to yourselves hun!!!! x

me and the OH are going to be staying in a hotel and my parents will be staying at mine with Kaya ... although they don't know that yet :haha: but they love having Kaya for the night and now we live so much further apart i think they'll be glad of spending some time with her :)

I have never ever let Alex stay over at anyones until our wedding night last November. We stayed in a hotel which was totally not practical for children, (and the price reflected that too lol)
Its one night - your first night as a married couple. Go for it.

Can't say I wasn't crying leaving her that night though, but she was in very capable hands

My mil is having my two for us, the children are very much apart of our day but they will be shattered and glad of a cwtch with nannie at the end of the night, u have to do what u think is best, for me I wanna just to do the traditional wedding night antics ahum :)

me and the OH are going to be staying in a hotel and my parents will be staying at mine with Kaya ... although they don't know that yet :haha: but they love having Kaya for the night and now we live so much further apart i think they'll be glad of spending some time with her :)

Totally OT but you've got a Kaya as well!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

How did you choose it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"