Wedding Section....

Heidi

Mummy to two girls
Reaction score
I love reading the wedding threads on here but find they seem to be dotted around, mainly in home life and relationships/general chatter/photo gallery.
So i was just wondering if there would ever be a wedding section on the cards for BnB in the future?:flower:

:wedding::wedding::wedding: <-- so cute!

Yey ! i agree ! bring on the wedding section ! i love looking at pics of peoples weddings !! :happydance:

yeah there has been a lot of wedding related threads on here lately so it kinda makes sense to keep them all together

we all love a good wedding right? :) x

Also, itd probably be quite active as people usually plan their big day for over a year, and by the time said couple are married, someone else would have got engaged in that year IYKWIM? I agree, good idea.

Agreed! I think there should be one! I am one who posts alot of wedding ones lol 23 days before mine!!! :happydance:

I totally agree.. I have hundreds of pics.. and love other peoples so much!!! Weddings are so amazing! Hope to see a section soon, how fun...

I agree.. you guys keep your gorgeous wedding plans and engagements to yourselves!!

:rofl:

I'm bitter. Somebody marry me :cry:

Yay! i'd be so excited if we have a wedding section! :happydance:

Also, itd probably be quite active as people usually plan their big day for over a year, and by the time said couple are married, someone else would have got engaged in that year IYKWIM? I agree, good idea.

I totally agree with you i have 9 months left of planning so i would defiantly be an active member in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->