weifjt loss

nilllabean26

Reaction score
Should I be concerned about weight loss?

I just stepped on the scale and realized I weighed 3lbs less than last week. Altogether since weem 4, I lost a total of 16 lbs. No one has mentioned anything about this weight loss and I didn't even realize it myself until now.I don't look any different either. I would think I would be gaining despite not being able to eat much. My boobs feel heavier and I have not been moving much at all. Also, theres something growing in me

This reminds me of when I was in an accident a while back amusing bed rest. I didn't eat much, but when I did, it was like ice cream and Brownies. So u healthy. I had gained over 20 lbs.. I literally thought I would be gaining weight with lack of movement and fatiguke.
Anyone else lose a bit of weight within 11 weeks? I Also forgot to mention lack of bowel movements. So I thought I Igor be overly clogged. Sorry sounds gross when I read that out loud.
P.s sorry. I do tend to write novels when I type.

So far I have lost weight for every appointment. My doc isn't concerned at this point as the baby is growing. She thinks I'll gain after the 20 week mark.

My total weight loss is currently 14 lb making me lighter than before my pregnancy with dd

Through severe morning sickness I have lost a bit of weight this time round, at my ten week appointment I had lost over a stone in just a month, my midwife didn't seem too concerned about the weightloss itself and more about the sickness and dehydration but tbh I am on the bigger side since gaining so much weight with my first pregnancy and never actually loosing it so maybe that's why they weren't concerned with me? She did say they would keep an eye on it though and hopefully it will settle by second tri :flower:

Yes me too! I've been actively losing weight for the past 18 months - I have PCOS really bad and was diagnosed as type 2 diabetic as a direct result of PCOS and it's insulin resistance. Soon as I was diagnosed, I changed my diet to lower carb (carbs turn to sugar) and the weight has dropped off :)

I think this is one of the reasons why we have this surprise pregnancy as I've lost 3 stone! Anyway... since finding out I was pregnant, I was 72kg, then at first midwife appointment, I was 70kg and last week at obstetricians
I was 67kg and a healthy BMI of 24.9! They aren't worried as I am eating a ridiculously healthy diet (after 8 years of TTC, going through adoption, I am NOT loosing this baby due to high blood sugars!) The dietitian actually told me off for not eating enough, so I have upped my carbs slightly :) I'm 11 weeks too!

I haven't had any sickness, just nausea occasionally. Just horrid constipation! xx

Yes me too! I've been actively losing weight for the past 18 months - I have PCOS really bad and was diagnosed as type 2 diabetic as a direct result of PCOS and it's insulin resistance. Soon as I was diagnosed, I changed my diet to lower carb (carbs turn to sugar) and the weight has dropped off :)

I think this is one of the reasons why we have this surprise pregnancy as I've lost 3 stone! Anyway... since finding out I was pregnant, I was 72kg, then at first midwife appointment, I was 70kg and last week at obstetricians
I was 67kg and a healthy BMI of 24.9! They aren't worried as I am eating a ridiculously healthy diet (after 8 years of TTC, going through adoption, I am NOT loosing this baby due to high blood sugars!) The dietitian actually told me off for not eating enough, so I have upped my carbs slightly :) I'm 11 weeks too!

I haven't had any sickness, just nausea occasionally. Just horrid constipation! xx

Overall amazing! Congratulations!!

Ty ladies and horsey,ur story is awesome: ) I just have to Google what u lost in lbs lol. I guess as long as I'm healthy, I don't mind losing in my arms n legs n what not. I can't wait to start exercising lightly. I was in. the beginning it was having heart palpitations and cramping so bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->