WEIGHT gain

maria86

Reaction score
So..... I have decided to start healthy eating / watching my diet as at 27 weeks I have gained 20 pounds!!!!!!:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

How much did you gain with your second pregnancy? I gained a total of 35 lb with my last one and I am already ahead with this one :cry:

With my first I gained 22lbs and with this one I've gained 30lbs. Although I feel smaller this time around and my doctor says it's ALL baby! Hoping I can bounce back quickly after she's born. I haven't watched my diet AT ALL this time and I had an exercise routine before I found out I was pregnant, but didn't stick with it after. I'm just trying to not stress too much about it. It is temporary and you can always work your butt off after to get where you want/need to be so try not to beat yourself up over it too much and good luck!

I've gained 15 so far. I'm already overweight and I'm only 3 lbs less than when I delivered my son at 39 weeks. It's hard to see that scale climb but the midwife isn't worried and baby is healthy. It's frustrating for sure but all I can do is eat as healthy as possible and drink lots of water.

I gained 100 lbs with my first :(.. I started putting on weight quickly a few weeks ago, 39lbs total..and I got scared so I changed my entire diet to mostly fruit, veggies, and protein, still with the occasional treat..and I've lost between 6 and 8 lbs in the last 2 weeks just from that! But I am already overweight still from the last pregnancy.

I gained about 35lbs with both my pregnancies. Strangely enough the weight I gained with my second was all baby. after I had her I actually weighed less than before I got pregnant!

I think around 20-25 pounds for this pregnancy, it was more with my last two. I feel huge!

about 18lb this time but I was already overweight, with my
son I gained 4 stone! xx

I don't gain much until the last 6-10 weeks... I gained 25lbs exactly with my first girl and started this pregnancy exactly 1 pound heavier than I was when I started my first pregnancy - much flabbier though! Anyway, I've only gained 5lbs so far, but I expect that to take off soon!

Every woman is different in their gaining and losing just like each baby is different, so don't stress too much! :hugs:

I am 20 weeks and I have gained 15 lbs. I gained 75 with my son and had just gotten back to pre-pregnancy weight a few months before I found out I was pregnant with #2. I hate seeing the scales go up so fast but I am really enjoying food right now lol

With my first, I gained almost 40 pounds :dohh: I was determined to be better this time. I've been more active and have tried to eat healthier. I'm up 19 pounds as of 36 weeks, which is better than last time, but I started both pregnancies about 20 lbs overweight, so I'm no skinny minnie :nope:

Yeah, my BMI says I'm overweight prepregancy. I feel like I eat all the time though!

I've gained 25lbs!!!!! I was so disappointed/disgusted today when I saw the scale! No more snacks and dinners cut in half!! Doc said she didn't want to see me lose weight but to only gain .5lbs a week for the rest of the time. I hope it comes off easy when baby is born cause I have always struggled to stay slim.

I actually started a healthy eating plan. No sugars or bread. Only grains, lean protein, dairy. And counting calories - keeping it 1600-2000. And in two days I already saw one pound vanish! :wohoo: No more snacking on chocolate and no more bread in the morning. Hoping to stay within 30 lb total.....

I've stopped weighing myself (stopped around week 20) as there is nothing more I can do to not gain weight, I have a balanced diet and don't eat too much and I do some gentle exercise.... I'm lucky as I'm tall so I don't look like I've gained a lot anyway.

I think I'm going to gain around 35lbs :shrug:

I think I've gained like 27 lbs so far but not weighing myself anymore from here on out. I'm doing the best I can eating healthy and exercising and weighing myself just stresses me out too much which I'm sure isn't helping me not gain lol baby doesn't seem too big and being healthy so not sure what else I can do. If I eat less, I feel starving all the time which can't be good so just trying to eat healthy and in moderation. :/ good luck, ladies! Remember your bodies are doing something amazing growing your little baby and try not to be too hard on yourselves! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->