weight loss again and no bump!!!!

goddess25

Reaction score
OK so in the first trimester lost 11.5 lbs in total, since mid aug have been putting on 2 lbs week roughly so was almost at pre pregnancy weight again, this week i go and lose 6.5 lbs in one week even though i am eating really well and healthily. I can feel my baby moving around still pretty deep in the pelvis but kicking regularly and my scan said everything was normal in terms of growth etc, fundal height is at belly button so normal too. Anyone else lost weight like this in 2nd tri or is it just a fluke i am quite a big girl and maybe my metabolism has kicked in way more than before.

I also have developed no sign of a bump yet in occasions tummy rock hard and you can tell but blooming late, people keep commenting on this too, how late did some of you get your bumps?

Thanks, i know everything is ok as I have a doppler and heartbeat good 150 every time and very loud.

Any feedback would be great!

I don't mean to scare you, babe, but 6.5 lbs in a week is unhealthy for anyone. I wont speak for the bump, that I'm not sure of, and its great that LO sounds good, but I'd really get the weight loss checked out ASAP. Especially if you are eating.

When i found out i was pregnant i was 6 weeks and i will be 17 weeks on wednesday. i have lost 13 pounds and i dont have a bumb yet i just look chubby.

I don;t have a bump yet, although I put that down to the fact that I'm (very) overweight and it's all just hidden under a layer of fat - nice, eh?! I'm still in my pre-pregnancy clothes and have only gained 6lbs so far. All is progressing well with LO tho, so that;s the main thing.

How much did you weigh prepregnancy? If you had unhealthy eating habbits, were a bit overweight and are now eating healthily then that could maybe explain why you lost weight. 6lbs in a week is a lot though. Get it checked out as it could be a number of nonpregnancy related things.

as for the no bump, don't worry about it. I didn't get a proper bump until week 24ish and i'm still 'neat' now lol

no idea about the weight thing as i've never kept track of my own weight since mid-teens when the obsession became dangerous, but if you're concerned, it would do no harm to speak to your doctor or midwife and have them put your mind at ease!

As for the bump.... everyone get's theirs at different stage - i wish my pre-pregnancy clothes still fit! Bump started to form almost immediately for me - was completely out of my usual jeans and trousers at 10weeks :cry:

I don;t have a bump yet, although I put that down to the fact that I'm (very) overweight and it's all just hidden under a layer of fat - nice, eh?! I'm still in my pre-pregnancy clothes and have only gained 6lbs so far. All is progressing well with LO tho, so that;s the main thing.
kinda like me. but im losing weight not gaining any...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->