Weight Loss Club for a BFP!*Weight loss thread 51lbs!***13 BFP's

Hey EllaS, Congrats on your fantastic weight loss so far!! :D

Ive lost 3lbs this week!! :happydance: ive not even dieted ive been back to the gym, ive only been three times this week it would be brilliant if i could loose a lbs every time i go :haha:. Ive had loads of choc this week to :p Ive had 2 share bags of revels half a bag of minstrels and a qauter of a choclate fudge cake this week :haha:.

my BMI is 37 it needs to be 30 or under by the end of the year for our IVF!

Omg! Tigerlilly! Congrats! H&H 9 months to you! Seeing all these BFP's keeps me staying positive in this process/journey! Very excited for you all :)

Ive lost 3lbs this week!! :happydance: ive not even dieted ive been back to the gym, ive only been three times this week it would be brilliant if i could loose a lbs every time i go :haha:. Ive had loads of choc this week to :p Ive had 2 share bags of revels half a bag of minstrels and a qauter of a choclate fudge cake this week :haha:.

my BMI is 37 it needs to be 30 or under by the end of the year for our IVF!

congrats on your weight loss. Adding the gym to that will mean more weight coming off.

Good luck :flower:

This week ive put on 2lbs! :( But ive almost dropped a dress size. Ive been going to the gym every other day and working HARD. I guess the 2lbs is just muscle but its so frustrating trying to get my BMI down and putting muscle on :/.

Omg! Tigerlilly! Congrats! H&H 9 months to you! Seeing all these BFP's keeps me staying positive in this process/journey! Very excited for you all :)

:hugs: Thank you, How you doing? I've been thinking about you guy's loads :hugs:

Thank you Tigerlilly :hugs: And a big congrats to you :happydance::happydance::happydance: Hope everyone gets their BFP soon :hugs:

Well ive lost the 2lbs ive put on :happydance:

Congratulations on the new :bfp:! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"