Weight Loss Club for a BFP!*Weight loss thread 51lbs!***13 BFP's

Hi ladies can I join. I just tried to start a similar thread but didn't realize this one was here. So far I've been eating 1500 calories a day and working out 4-5 times a week. I've lost an incredible 16 pounds so far in the last 2½ weeks of kicking my butt. I have really irregular cycles and the last two were 120 days each!!! A week after I started working out I started my at on my own at 45 days!!! Yay. I have pcos so hopefully after some more dieting and exercise I will o on my own fxd

Hi honey welcome to the thread :hugs: Awesome results on your weight loss :happydance: What do you do to work out?

Good. I think my weight loss may have helped me get my bfp. I got a 'pregnant' on a clear blue digi with my second urine of the day. Hoping it sticks.

Omg, congrats! H&H 9 months to you!!! Yay!

nothing from me. I've been a bit rubbish with eating healthly lately, lots of drama with home and pets etc. Also have been ill with bronchitus and a chest infection so unfortunately all I was craving was stodgy food!

Feeling better now though, so starting bakc up on salads and soups etc. Shame that the nice weather has gone though as it's easier to eat salads in the sunshine!

hiya ladies :) can i join you all please? im 24 and been trying for around 10 months to concieve no3. i have a total of about 8 stone to lose but really hope to get a bfp and follow slimming world through pregnancy to hopefully not gain too much. thats the plan at least! at the moment ive just started following weight watchers and joined the gym with an aim of 2 or 3 good workouts a week plus generally getting more active again.

really desperate for my bfp now, so many of my friends are just falling pregnant without trying, booo.

anyways best luck to us all and hope you all dont mind me posting here xxxx

After this weekend I am totally back on the weight loss band wagon! Happy Easter ladies xxx

Im not going to bother to get on the scales today :haha: We are atheist but we are stuffing ourselfs this easter lol

same here! started off well but gave in and ate my (pretty substantial!) weight in chocolate!!

monday is a nice day for a restart!!

xxx

today has gotten off to a great start :)

went to the gym at 7:30 for a good workout, did 10 mins each of the treadmill, xtrainer and bike, then strength machines and then some powerplate. sore now but in the good postworkout way!

also i have what looks like fertile cm, so lots of :sex: for me lol!!!

xxxx

:sex:
today has gotten off to a great start :)

went to the gym at 7:30 for a good workout, did 10 mins each of the treadmill, xtrainer and bike, then strength machines and then some powerplate. sore now but in the good postworkout way!

also i have what looks like fertile cm, so lots of :sex: for me lol!!!

xxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance: well done you, awesome! good luck on the :blush:

I worked out today! Did a full kickboxing class but took it easier than usual since I am almost 13 weeks along now. I haven't gained any weight since about 7 weeks but it is ok. I was on the fluffier side to begin with. Size 14. :)

I worked out today! Did a full kickboxing class but took it easier than usual since I am almost 13 weeks along now. I haven't gained any weight since about 7 weeks but it is ok. I was on the fluffier side to begin with. Size 14. :)

Yay, what an awesome scan pic? lovely :happydance:

Tigerlilly! Congrats, just saw that you are preggers!!!!!!!

Thank you it's super early. A little worried that it may be a chemical but I think thats me being parnoid! My boobs are huge and feel like a cross between pins and needles and sunburn and getting bigger. My vagina feels like the size of a baboons butt! the hpts are faint but clearly a second line can be seen. Been trying to photo them but not working : (Im gonna do some more tests on thursday, used £1 shop ones)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->