Weight Loss Club for a BFP!*Weight loss thread 51lbs!***13 BFP's

Yay, what an awesome scan pic? lovely :happydance:

Thank you!

And many congrats to you!! That is wonderful news! Big, sensitive boobs is a good sign! I also had slight cramping in the beginning, like mild AF cramps and that is normal too. I am so excited for you!! :)

Thank you :hugs: I'm having cramps they're sort of like period pain and become super intense and then just disapear! I'm convinced it's a chemical :dohh: on CD38! done another test this morning (the third one since monday with 2nd mu) still light but getting darker and the lines show as soon as the wee line touches the strip so i think that just maybe i'm being paranoid? :wacko:

Good Morning,

Can i please join you ladies?

We are TTC#2 and ive been on a weight loss journey since Jan 12. I have really irregular cycles and they mostly range from 77 to 100 days.

Since Jan i have lost 21 lb which im super chuffed about and actually my last cycle was 33 days long which i full attribute to my weightloss.

I actually got my period back in July 2011 but then continued to bleed constantly until Dec 11. We didnt use any conctraception since my LO was born as we were happy for it just to happen. My period returned to normal in March so we are on Cycle #2 of proper cycles.

i'm hoping that my weight loss will help us get our BFP.

Good luck to all and congratulations to those who are now on their 9 month journey's xx

:flower:

:hi:
Good Morning,

Can i please join you ladies?

We are TTC#2 and ive been on a weight loss journey since Jan 12. I have really irregular cycles and they mostly range from 77 to 100 days.

Since Jan i have lost 21 lb which im super chuffed about and actually my last cycle was 33 days long which i full attribute to my weightloss.

I actually got my period back in July 2011 but then continued to bleed constantly until Dec 11. We didnt use any conctraception since my LO was born as we were happy for it just to happen. My period returned to normal in March so we are on Cycle #2 of proper cycles.

i'm hoping that my weight loss will help us get ours

Good luck to all and congratulations to those who are now on their 9 month journey's xx

:flower:

:hi: Honey welcome to the thread :hugs:. As you can see we all do different things to lose weight all in our own way :happydance: Awesome work on your weightloss :hugs: and good luck :thumbup:

Thank you :hugs: I'm having cramps they're sort of like period pain and become super intense and then just disapear! I'm convinced it's a chemical :dohh: on CD38! done another test this morning (the third one since monday with 2nd mu) still light but getting darker and the lines show as soon as the wee line touches the strip so i think that just maybe i'm being paranoid? :wacko:

Those kind of cramps are normal too. I had a few of those in the beginning. I felt cramps until about 8 weeks. I also had some pain as well. Sometimes it was stabbing but very short. You will feel all kinds of strange pains and pulls over the next few weeks. It is your uterus preparing itself for your baby! :) And I am sure everything will be fine with you. :flower:

Hi ladies Under the forum rules I don't know how much longer I will be able to post here!:cry: as i now move to first tri.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to all you amazing and beautiful ladies for your support and loving words and I wish you all every success in you TTC adventures. So keep strong, not easy I know but remember it took us 24 cycles and I don't think i would have got here without you amazing ladies in this thread and the ttc board :thumbup: :kiss: see you all soon.

Lots of babydust.

Much love too you all :flower:

Tigerlilly

Hi ladies Under the forum rules I don't know how much longer I will be able to post here!:cry: as i now move to first tri.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to all you amazing and beautiful ladies for your support and loving words and I wish you all every success in you TTC adventures. So keep strong, not easy I know but remember it took us 24 cycles and I don't think i would have got here without you amazing ladies in this thread and the ttc board :thumbup: :kiss: see you all soon.

Lots of babydust.

Tigerlilly

Good luck in your pregnancy! enjoy it. xx:thumbup:

Lots of babydust.

Tigerlilly

I never read the forums rules. Oops!! Are ladies who are preggo not supposed to post in other forums? I have still continued to post here to encourage others.

I always thought that the rule was more, dont make threads because some people in the TTC section might be sensitive to pregnancy posts?, Surely they dont mean never to post in the groups anymore?. I hope not.

I will give an update on my weight when ive moved house, im going to be decorating all week then moving on friday and saturday so when all that is out of the way then i will weight myself :) x

I always thought that the rule was more, dont make threads because some people in the TTC section might be sensitive to pregnancy posts?, Surely they dont mean never to post in the groups anymore?. I hope not.

I will give an update on my weight when ive moved house, im going to be decorating all week then moving on friday and saturday so when all that is out of the way then i will weight myself :) x

good luck with the move! and keep going ur awesome xxx:hugs:

hiya Ladies,

well 24lb's down and ive ended up with a :bfp:

YAY!!

good luck to everyone xx

Hey girls, we are all moved in and the internet is on finally :).

Ive started at the Gym, everthing is going great so far. Not weighed myself yet but im will probibly do it soon :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->