weight loss suggestions

Discussion in 'Your Health & Wellbeing' started by Mynxie, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Mynxie

Mynxie Well-Known Member

anyone got any wonderful suggestions, can't really exercise, just walk a few steps, stuff like that so need it to be diet controlled...anyone found summit that works and wants to share??

2. Imi

Imi .

Try an exersize ball???

xxx

3. Trinity

Trinity Well-Known Member

I think a bit part of losing weight is to make sure you drink loads .. should be 2 litres a day of water or sugar free drinks. Doesnt include coffee or tea though unless it is decafinnated (sp). I find that getting a litre bottle and drinking from that helps so you can see exactly how much you are having and you dont need to guess.

4. Mynxie

Mynxie Well-Known Member

can't use limbs properly :(

5. Cheyanne

Cheyanne Well-Known Member

Lots of water is the key. Try the Atkins diet for a while. It's easy if you like meet, cheese, eggs. If you're interested, let me know and I can fill you in. I did it before...lost a ton. Thing is though, you get burned out quick, especially if you're a person who craves carbs. lol

6. ablaze

ablaze lucky mum of one of each!

key to weight loss is def lots and lots of water and fruit and veg! grill things instead of frying, and get the low fat versions of things :D