Weight Loss Thread - Everyone join!!

m_t_rose

Mommy of Jacob and Julia
Reaction score
I thought we should have a thread devoted to everyones weight loss so that we can all motivate each other and congratulate each other sucesses. We could all put our goal weight and then each week we could update on how much we have lost. We could have a specific weight in day each week or just weight in whenever what would you gals prefer?? (You wouldn't have to put in starting weight or your goal weight you could use the amount you want to loose as your goal.)

My goal - 140 lbs
Starting weight - 178
current weight - 166

weight loss this week 2 lbs
total weight loss 12 lbs

My goal - 168 lbs (12 stone)
Starting weight - 204.5
current weight - 204.5

weight loss this week: 0
total weight loss: 0

I want to get down to 12 stone so i need to take off just over 2 and a half stone. I really should be about 140lbs or less but this would be a start. Also i do hope to start ttc ini septemer/October and athought wont be dieting will keep up the heathly eating while pregnant
I will update each thursday when i get weighed at weight watchers

Great idea!

I have been losing weight since January, although had a plateau for over a month and a little gain after going on holiday :dohh:

I started at 13st 13lbs
Currently 12st 3lbs (Or at least, I was on monday, but my normal weigh in is Friday, I lost 3lbs over the weekend! Must be all the BDing! We will see what it is on Friday)

I don't have a specific goal. I will just know when I feel sufficiently good about my body.

For the record, I think BMI is nonsense. It doesn't account for frame size, a higher than average muscle build, the different kinds of fat we can carry etc. According to that system I ought to aim for under 10 stone to be healthy, but I can't even imagine how skinny that would make me, I'm not that big now and I like having curves. I've been just over 11 stone before and felt slim and healthy.

Great idea!

I have been losing weight since January, although had a plateau for over a month and a little gain after going on holiday :dohh:

I started at 13st 13lbs
Currently 12st 3lbs (Or at least, I was on monday, but my normal weigh in is Friday, I lost 3lbs over the weekend! Must be all the BDing! We will see what it is on Friday)

I don't have a specific goal. I will just know when I feel sufficiently good about my body.

For the record, I think BMI is nonsense. It doesn't account for frame size, a higher than average muscle build, the different kinds of fat we can carry etc. According to that system I ought to aim for under 10 stone to be healthy, but I can't even imagine how skinny that would make me, I'm not that big now and I like having curves. I've been just over 11 stone before and felt slim and healthy.

well done

I get weighted tomorrow so will let u all know:baby:

Great idea!

I started at 13st 13lbs

I agree with you. At my size though, I think it's a good guideline to start by.

I am moving to ttc forum - only fair don't want to offend anyone by staying here!!

Tracy x

i can join after ive been to my mum and dads and i pick my scales up, :happydance:

dont know how much i weigh at the moment :blush:
could be 18stone for all i know :lol:

I am looking to jump on this band wagon right away too - I sure want to be healthy for this journey!

Oooooo I wanna join in, I'm not telling any of you lot how much I weigh though.. coz you'll all accuse me of being a pie monster :rofl:

Will decide a goal amount to lose in due course.... probably about the weight of a small elephant :rofl:

Oooooo I wanna join in, I'm not telling any of you lot how much I weigh though.. coz you'll all accuse me of being a pie monster :rofl:

Will decide a goal amount to lose in due course.... probably about the weight of a small elephant :rofl:

u dont look heavy at all

:happydance: Congrats for your weight loss Icrepka!! Plus this is a non judging place only good thoughts for everyone

Down 2 lbs baby!! :happydance:

Well done!

I weighed myself this morning. Usually do so on Fridays, but I'll be away from home tomorrow (my nana's funeral :cry: ) so I thought I'd weigh in today...

Wish I hadn't weighed myself on Monday now - I hardly ever do that - because I've bobbed back up to where I was a week ago, grr.

I'm normally a good girl and only weigh myself once a week, same time of day etc. Must get back to that. Oh well, even if I haven't lost anything over the week, I *feel* slimmer ;-)

:hissy: I am up two pounds since Monday. I know it is bad to weight yourself often exactly for this reason but it still sucks because I am trying soo hard and I worked out for 2 hours last night.

I wanna join too! But I'm not revealing my weight either. :rofl: To be honest I don't know what it is (since I've battled an eating disorder I've vowed to never again step on a scale) but I have a pretty good idea of what it is. I should be 125 pounds and I am noooooooooooooo where near that whatsoever! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->