Weight Loss Thread - Everyone join!!

The more people the better!!!! I think this week I will be up since I am due for my AF really soon, and I bloat like crazy.

This weekend was killer for me. I started the weekend weighing 160lbs and finished weighing 167lbs. I hope it is mostly water weight but I did drink a lot this weekend.

i need to lose... i dont know... a stone i guess or whatever it will take to be a size 16 again im an 18 at the moment :blush:

I'm hoping to loose 2.5 stone, and drop 2 clothes sizes. Diet not going so well atm. Was doing quite well whilst blogging my progress, and what I was eating and stuff each day, but took a break and need to resume again, so here I go - Bye bye baby body! (for good this time!)

just in time to get it back? hehehe :hugs:

hope you lose it soon. :hugs:

Hehehe! My theory is if I get into a good shape before baby #2 it will be easier to loose baby body #2, rather than having to loose pre-pregnancy weight as well as post-pregnancy plump! haha

Thinks it's time i joined up, if thats ok.
I started losing weight in 06, as my periods had virtually stopped due to my weight and knew that i would want to start TTC in the next couple of years. since aug 06 i lost a lot of weight and AF has arrived regularly ( apart from last month...the first month we've ttc! and she was 10 days late!).
I have slight panics that as i messed my cycle up for a couple years,i may have trouble ttc - but trying not to obsess about that at the moment. Have put some weight back on this year - had a couple of holidays and recently just back from honeymoon - so relaxed with the food and drink....have been back 4 weeks, but have been struggling focusing on getting healthy again. Just spent the weekend away at a wedding, so think i was using that as an excuse not to try! Seem to be really carb obsessed and my clothes are now getting tighter...so it's time to do something! Defo want to lose and increase my chances of concieving! So hopefully this will help me get my act in gear.
Good luck to everyone else!

Good luck everyone!!! I have kinda fallen off the diet wagon. After AF I will get back on track. I also just went to the chiropractor and I can't excersize this week :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->